• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

BBC TV Life after death?

LordRsmacker

Abominable Snowman
OK, a long shot but worth a punt....

I'm looking for details on a program which aired on BBC TV (probably BBC2) oh, about 8-10 years ago, something along the lines of an Arena, Horizon sort of show. I seem to recall the BBC were having a little season of these type of affairs, concerning life after death.
Now, the show I am interested in featured "mediums", in particular, a set of female twins. These twins were, erm, "eccentric" to say the least, redheads, and I seem to recall one of them was a WPC (or possibly a Special Constable). They would be "visited" by their Red Indian Chief spirit guide who would "speak" through one of the twins. Pure (unintentional) comedy gold!

I have to see that again, only one of my friends saw it at the time, and it's killing us trying to recall all the details.

Any pointers would be most appreciated, thanks.

Here's the psychic twins website. It might be them in the documentary.

twinsoz.gif

Terry & Linda Jamison are the only psychic twins in the World. They famously predicted the World Trade 9/11 attacks in the US. Using automatic writing they are well know for predicting World disasters, medical breakthroughs and economy changes. The twins appear regularly in The National Enquirer, NBC & Oprah Winfrey's Oxygen Network, & they have also appeared in 7 documentary films.

...and from here...

THE JAMISON TWINS are accomplished actresses, singers, comedians, producers, designers, models, authors, teachers, healers, mediums, lecturers, painters, and book illustrators... and have done all of these things professionally.

They claim to be the only psychic twins but a brief search shows more of them!

The Psy-dentical Twins

Nope, no joy there, but many thanks for your suggestions. The girls on this program were from somewhere like Brum.
The search continues......

LordRsmacker said:
Nope, no joy there, but many thanks for your suggestions. The girls on this program were from somewhere like Brum.
The search continues......

I'm afraid you must be wrong because "Terry & Linda Jamison are the only psychic twins in the World."

They famously predicted the World Trade 9/11 attacks in the US.

Does anyone have any information on this little bombshell? Or am I confusing the word 'famously' with the phrase 'in no way'?

Frobush of little faith said:
They famously predicted the World Trade 9/11 attacks in the US.
Does anyone have any information on this little bombshell? Or am I confusing the word 'famously' with the phrase 'in no way'?
THE JAMISON TWINS are accomplished actresses, singers, comedians, producers, designers, models, authors, teachers, healers, mediums, lecturers, painters, and book illustrators... and have done all of these things professionally.
They're obviously massively talented girls (and aren't afraid to say so), so why do you doubt their word? Do you have a fear of smart women?

Peripart of enormously unfounded faith said:
They're obviously massively talented girls (and aren't afraid to say so), so why do you doubt their word? Do you have a fear of smart women?

One I can handle (and that's a lie) but two? Whom does one thunk I am?

Back