Best Fortean YouTube Channels

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I enjoyed Hellier, but it flagged badly after the first two eps. Two hours would have been plenty for the whole thing. Taking it at face value, there was a lot of genuine weirdness in the build-up period, but by the time they got out there properly, it had mostly moved on. They seemed sincere, just over-keen to find strangeness.
I plan on watching it - but I have recently noticed a tendency on both podcasts and videos to stretch things out far more than necessary.

Or maybe I'm just becoming too impatient.

mikfez

Generally Bewildered
I have to apologise for posting this - I watched the first 1/2 hour and thought "this is intriguing - I'll share it"
I didn't notice that it was 5 x 1 hour episodes and which sadly fell very flat after the first - it's more a showcase for the film maker than an interesting documentary.
If this is the new generation of Forteans then we're screwed.
If it was an Enid Blyton book it would be called - Five Go On A Wild-Goose Chase
Five thirty-somethings follow up on an email about goblins attacking a property in Kentucky and find nothing.
They resort to making tenuous coincidences meaningful and use new-age twaddle to "talk" to entities.
In the end it wasn't about looking for goblins - it was all about a personal journey - wtf?

humanoidlord

ce3 researcher
Canam Missing Project
david paulides lost all his credibility after subscribing to the insane "bluff creek massacre" theory, he only got worse from there, nowdays he believes that all or almost all disappearences in the woods (and even some in cities [!]) are anomalous and that chemtrails are real
quite sad end actually, the phenomena of mysterious disappearences related to "window areas" and UFO/paranormal flaps is a genuine and pretty interesting area of research

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
The 'Ghost Adventures' episodes on youtube are great if you're into Most Haunted styles ghost investigations, I've just finished watching this exceptionally creepy episode from the Mcpike mansion .. (best watched on your own at night with the lights off) .. there's 16 seasons to watch for free ..

david paulides lost all his credibility after subscribing to the insane "bluff creek massacre" theory, he only got worse from there, nowdays he believes that all or almost all disappearences in the woods (and even some in cities [!]) are anomalous and that chemtrails are real
quite sad end actually, the phenomena of mysterious disappearences related to "window areas" and UFO/paranormal flaps is a genuine and pretty interesting area of research
Sure glad I missed this crap . I never even heard anything about "bluff creek massacre" . Just read a few articles nothing concrete though. I am still waiting to get 'Zapped' by a Sasquatch or perhaps 'Taken' by one in Heat [female that is].

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Sure glad I missed this crap . I never even heard anything about "bluff creek massacre" . Just read a few articles nothing concrete though. I am still waiting to get 'Zapped' by a Sasquatch or perhaps 'Taken' by one in Heat [female that is].
Yeah, it's sad. Paulides initial research was quite promising, but he has slipped into paranoia. I tried to contact him, and he was very rude.