• Hello everyone, we will rebooting the web server on Sunday February 17th 2019 at 1800 (6pm) GMT / 1300 (1pm) EST to apply some server updates.

We will also be applying some updates to the forums software.

This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime

Best Fortean YouTube Channels

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I enjoyed Hellier, but it flagged badly after the first two eps. Two hours would have been plenty for the whole thing. Taking it at face value, there was a lot of genuine weirdness in the build-up period, but by the time they got out there properly, it had mostly moved on. They seemed sincere, just over-keen to find strangeness.
I plan on watching it - but I have recently noticed a tendency on both podcasts and videos to stretch things out far more than necessary.

Or maybe I'm just becoming too impatient.

mikfez

Generally Bewildered
I have to apologise for posting this - I watched the first 1/2 hour and thought "this is intriguing - I'll share it"
I didn't notice that it was 5 x 1 hour episodes and which sadly fell very flat after the first - it's more a showcase for the film maker than an interesting documentary.
If this is the new generation of Forteans then we're screwed.
If it was an Enid Blyton book it would be called - Five Go On A Wild-Goose Chase
Five thirty-somethings follow up on an email about goblins attacking a property in Kentucky and find nothing.
They resort to making tenuous coincidences meaningful and use new-age twaddle to "talk" to entities.
In the end it wasn't about looking for goblins - it was all about a personal journey - wtf?

Canam Missing Project
david paulides lost all his credibility after subscribing to the insane "bluff creek massacre" theory, he only got worse from there, nowdays he believes that all or almost all disappearences in the woods (and even some in cities [!]) are anomalous and that chemtrails are real
quite sad end actually, the phenomena of mysterious disappearences related to "window areas" and UFO/paranormal flaps is a genuine and pretty interesting area of research