• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bigfoot (apes) close to home

RRR222

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ok, well the other day, early morning about 4:00am, i went for a walk down to the ocean. I live on an island and the ocean is no more than a 5 minute stroll. Well i got to the beach and was laying on the grass next to the sand listening to the sound of cars passing over the bridge, which is part of the highway which passes through my island from one side of the bay to the other.
Anyway as I was laying there I unmistakenly heard an ape hooting. Three low gruntish hoots. Being a curious, I immediatly stood up and ran to where originated from. I didnt see anything but the area is on one side of the bride full of reeds and the other is dense swampish forest, almost resembling a jungle.
I live in New England and this pretty much caught me off guard. I thought Bigfoot was a more great forest, great swamp creature.
...Has anyone else seen or heard anything of apes in unlikely places too. Love to hear about it.

Back