• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bigfoot Lawsuit In Toronto

RE: This thread's title ...

The legal filing is with the British Columbia court(s). Toronto has nothing to do with it beyond hosting the publication / website that published the article.

RE: The court filing ...

I'm having a hard time conceiving how his demand(s) would even be heard rather than his action being rejected out of hand on procedural or jurisdictional grounds.

I'm having a hard time conceiving how his demand(s) would even be heard rather than his action being rejected out of hand on procedural or jurisdictional grounds.

I have to admit I am thinking the same thing. What result does he hope for with this.

Even if whichever court he posting this with agrees that Bigfoot does exist it is highly unlikely that anything is going to change. One certainly won't spontaneously appear in the courtroom.

The legal filing is with the British Columbia court(s). Toronto has nothing to do with it beyond hosting the publication / website that published the article.
Did you get the memo about Toronto forcibly taking over British Columbia in 1925 during the Great Cheese Rebellion???
(oh, yeah, that was Earth 42 that happened on... woops!) :bdown::bs:
Can't change the title, so somebody else will need to if it's worth doing.

Back