• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Here's a sort of comparison, of a gorilla bipedalling(stet).

As you know, these fellows normally 'knuckle' .

Oh, that mysterious encounters one was good.

Why do they keep on repeating themselves?

And florid language?

Clearly there is enough interesting and scientific material not to need padding.

Recording of the first sasquatch conference in 1978 part 6.
Regarding the image of Dr. Krantz and his dog:

A few years ago, my husband and I were wandering around the Smithsonian’s Natural History Museum (WDC) and I saw two skeletons on display in a glass case. A dog and a human. I immediately thought “bigfoot” and then wondered about my bizarre thought. I went up to the display and read that it was Grover Krantz and his favorite wolfhound. My subconscious mind had made the leap before my rational mind, based on the resemblance to a photo I had seen of Dr. Krantz and his dog in the same pose, but while they were alive.

Dr. Krantz is one of the very few people I wish I had met and talked with before he died.

Last edited:
Small Town Monsters documentary series producer has his own bigfoot sighting.

Finding Bigfoot: Filmmaker says he encountered hairy creature in Minerva-area wilderness​

ED BALINT | The Repository

AUGUSTA TWP. – Filmmaker Seth Breedlove was riding in an all-terrain utility vehicle over the rolling countryside in the rural Minerva area when he suddenly saw what he believes was a bipedal, hairy creature sprinting across a clearing about 50 yards in the distance.

"We were up at that abandoned cabin ... and we were coming out to put trail (cameras out) ... and left the cabin," he recounted while standing in a grassy field below a steep incline on a wooded property in Augusta Township in Carroll County.

"All I know is we're driving and then bam, there's this huge, brown (two-legged figure running). When I say huge, for some reason the detail that sticks out to me was the musculature in like the biceps.

"So this thing is running at an upright (gait) with dark brown fur at a dead sprint ... like an Olympic runner, and it cleared ... that space in maybe like an eighth of a second," he saidwhile gesturing toward the long, narrow clearing up a hill flanked by woodlands.
https://eu.cantonrep.com/story/ente...g-in-minerva-wilderness-sasquatch/6271134001/

I think Breedlove experienced something at Area X in Oklahoma in one of his movies that seemed to change his thoughts on possible existence.

Small Town Monsters documentary series producer has his own bigfoot sighting.

https://eu.cantonrep.com/story/ente...g-in-minerva-wilderness-sasquatch/6271134001/

No physical bigfoot is going to live close to Minerva. While it's off the main roads between them, it's midway between two large cities and is more than half cleared for farmland. It's not remote in the least. It's less than 100km from me.

map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...58ef9d39090719!8m2!3d40.7297816!4d-81.1053764

Last edited:
Is there anyone on the thread who has actually directly had a sasquatch experience? Or anyone in the UK who has travelled to North America to attempt to see one? Or anyone already in NA who has attempted to see one by going to a reputed 'hotspot'?

I would love to know.

@Endlessly Amazed Thanks. That was only 5 pages or so back and I had previously read about it but had forgotten as it was quite a few months ago. I think I will have to stop being lazy and re-read the whole thread!

Nothing in this article, or in the real world, shows that "experts agree" based on this video. In fact, the one person they quote - Seth Breedlove (they spell his name wrong), is a filmmaker (an expert in monster lore, perhaps, but not in zoological creatures), says he thinks is a hoax.

This is a piece of garbage concocted by the Mirror. No one should be reading this source for actual facts.

From 2016. Does anyone know the outcome?

Bigfoot Masturbates, Man Terrified , Police Called, Major University to Investigate​

Back