• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Possible footage out of Michigan of a Bigfoot carrying an infant:

michiganbigfoot.jpg

The 'Bigfoot' sighting caught on video that left experts baffled​

I don't even want to know how many videos out there claim to be the best evidence yet of our pal Bigfoot, but a lot of the time they can be explained away by a blurry camera or even just a prankster in costume.
However, there is one video that left even sasquatch aficionados scratching their heads over whether it could be real, and you can see it for yourself below:

The video was shared online after being caught by the Cass River in Michigan, where the hulking brown figure appeared to wade into the water with something in its arms.

The creature walked out into the middle of the river while the person behind the camera looked on, no doubt holding their breath to avoid finding out what happens when humans come face-to-face with mythical creatures.
With no immediate explanation available for the scene, it racked up thousands of views and caught the attention of investigator Kyle Shaw, of Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization (RSMO).
Shaw took a look at the footage for himself, but admitted even he didn't have a definitive answer.
He confessed: "I'm not saying this is Bigfoot, and I'm not saying it isn't."

Well that is helpful.
Shaw continued: "This is obviously shot with a cell phone at 880×656 resolution. It's 30 frames per second. It isn't the greatest footage. It's all we have to go with so you be the judge on what you think it is. I don't know what it is."
https://www.ladbible.com/community/bigfoot-sighting-michigan-experts-baffled-091194-20230220

Shaw continued: "This is obviously shot with a cell phone at 880×656 resolution. It's 30 frames per second. It isn't the greatest footage. It's all we have to go with so you be the judge on what you think it is. I don't know what it is."

I think it looks more like something/someone carrying a deer; the back legs on what's being carried don't look right for a primate.

There do appear to be breasts which would fit with Patty. The problems are: that it's another low resolution blob, we don't see it enter or leave the river and the gait is obscured by the water. For me the Patterson Gimlin film of Patty stands out because the gait looks wrong for a person and because we can see feet on the ground when walking, allowing analysis of the gait.

Doesn't mean this isn't a bigfoot but I don't think there is enough there to say what it is.

By accident I caught William Shatner”s Unexplained TV show on the History Channel about BigFoot.

This program tried to connect BigFoot to UFOs, missing time, orbs of light, and even another dimension.

BigFoot could be alien ?

Bigfoot trail cam face analysis.
I've heard a few reports of trail cams being damaged by alleged bigfoots (bigfeets?) and have wondered if anyone has tried a multi-camera set-up using several cameras where each camera is in the field of view of the others. Apart from catching the vandal multiple images from different angles might be useful when it comes to analysis of the images.

I've heard a few reports of trail cams being damaged by alleged bigfoots (bigfeets?) and have wondered if anyone has tried a multi-camera set-up using several cameras where each camera is in the field of view of the others. Apart from catching the vandal multiple images from different angles might be useful when it comes to analysis of the images.
No, i don't think that has ever been done and it would be worthwhile looking into. Looks like this one has been debunked.

Documentary about the Florida Skunk Ape. Quite a level-headed and objective team of investigators in this one - none of the usual stumbling about shouting "Did you hear that? It's over there! It's getting closer! Oh it's gone."

So here in the UK Paul Sinclair, author of the 'Truth Proof' books, is close to releasing his documentary on the Flixton Werewolf and other cryptic encounters up there in his corner of Yorkshire:

I am sure this will divide viewers as he isn't shy of stating his beliefs, but he does get out there, dig out the encounters and find and interview the witnesses.

Last edited:
This is an example of why some on this forum and elsewhere might have some doubts about the veracity of Paul Sinclair's claims. In this otherwise interesting video he claims the Danes Dyke earthworks are "Neolithic" and asks for what purpose they were built, thus adding an air of mystery as to how and they were constructed:

This is followed up in the comments, with claims that the ancients had access to advanced technology etc (classic Ancient Aliens stuff). But in fact they are either Iron Age or post-Roman:

https://www.britainexpress.com/attractions.htm?attraction=4573

Yes, their size and length are impressive and represented a huge undertaking, the Dyke is in fact a classic defensive earthwork found elsewhere across Europe, for example:

https://colchesterheritage.co.uk/blog/colchester-dykes#:~:text=Iron Age Colchester was protected,they created a formidable barrier.

It is this tendency towards the "woo factor" when with a little research anyone can find out the actual facts that make me treat his work with a little caution.

Last edited:

Man Sees GIGANTIC Sasquatch in his Backyard​

Bob Gymlan makes an interesting case about grizzly bears not spreading to the North, postulating that a population of Gigantopithecus may remain as the top predator in that part of North America.

Bob Gymlan makes an interesting case about grizzly bears not spreading to the North, postulating that a population of Gigantopithecus may remain as the top predator in that part of North America.
In a fight my money would be on the bear with it's savage teeth and claws, unless the sasquatch was swinging a club or hurling rocks from a distance. The two animals probobly just avoid each other.

In a fight my money would be on the bear with it's savage teeth and claws, unless the sasquatch was swinging a club or hurling rocks from a distance. The two animals probobly just avoid each other.
One-on-one, yes - but a Sasquatch may be able to call on nearby help.

Back