• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Billy Meier

Thanks for posting that.....I'm going to grab a coffee later and watch it...I also recommend the Kinder book , Light Years. perhaps the earliest book about Meier.
This by far my favorite 'contactee' case ,, while there are many over the years, this one has a lot of aspects, witnesses, pics, longevity, etc.... There is plenty to think about and look into.

Well...I did enjoy that Meier documentary....can't say I learned anything new since I had read about their investigation many years ago from Kinder's book called Light Years. But it shows how complex that whole case was /is.
While my reaction has mostly been that somehow Meier 'hoaxed' all of this there are aspects that are simply troubling. I find it hard to think he could have 'faked' all of this (he has one arm) on his own yet nothing came up that showed any 'helpers'.

Meier's background is also interesting in that here was a man who spent time in India and supposedly learned things from various 'gurus' and 'yogis'...this has been written about. Also in the past he was a bit of an 'adventurer' according to many who knew him in the past before he settled down.

A fascinating 'contactee' case....one for the record books.

Meier's background is also interesting in that here was a man who spent time in India and supposedly learned things from various 'gurus' and 'yogis'
Is that true? That might be where he picked up his conjuring skills.

Well...I did enjoy that Meier documentary....can't say I learned anything new since I had read about their investigation many years ago from Kinder's book called Light Years. But it shows how complex that whole case was /is.
While my reaction has mostly been that somehow Meier 'hoaxed' all of this there are aspects that are simply troubling. I find it hard to think he could have 'faked' all of this (he has one arm) on his own yet nothing came up that showed any 'helpers'.

Meier's background is also interesting in that here was a man who spent time in India and supposedly learned things from various 'gurus' and 'yogis'...this has been written about. Also in the past he was a bit of an 'adventurer' according to many who knew him in the past before he settled down.

A fascinating 'contactee' case....one for the record books.
One thing I noticed as particularly interesting is how much he focused on metaphysical evidence. IIRC in one part he basically identified a person as having a different frequency of brainwaves that allows him to hear aliens. It's one of those things that sounds fact based when you hear it described, but how can you verify that?

Is that true? That might be where he picked up his conjuring skills.
Yes...Kinder talks about his past in the book Light Years....Meier spent some time over there as an 'adventurer;.

One thing I noticed as particularly interesting is how much he focused on metaphysical evidence. IIRC in one part he basically identified a person as having a different frequency of brainwaves that allows him to hear aliens. It's one of those things that sounds fact based when you hear it described, but how can you verify that?
No idea...you either believe him or you don't.
Meier wrote many volumes on his conversations with the 'aliens' and also wrote 'spiritual' texts ( a whole system of behavior and ideology) that have become accepted by his followers.
He also claimed later in the saga to be a reincarnation of 'Jesus' called 'Emmanuel'. Some of these writings are online I believe.
I have no idea if anyone still follows his ideas.

Last edited:
No idea...you either believe him or you don't.
Meier wrote many volumes on his conversations with the 'aliens' and also wrote 'spiritual' texts ( a whole system of behavior and ideology) that have become accepted by his followers.
He also claimed later in the saga to be a reincarnation of 'Jesus' called 'Emmanuel'. Some of these writings are online I believe.
I have no idea if anyone still follows his ideas.

Such writings usually make more sense to the authors than the readers.

Back