• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bizarre: Law passed making it illegal for ET in USA.

Rense must be short of news, that story's been around for years.

I think they're more concerned about contamination from any micro-organism that may be out there and brought back on a space probe (see The Andromeda Strain) than contact with all-sing, all-dancing ETs.

I remember at UnCon a few years back one presenter saying that the UFO community has a very short memory and the same old stories keep coming back as new revalations.

Hmmm, what about if someone is abducted by ET? I can understand the US government wanting to make sure that the contactee does not have anything that could cause illness or death, but treating them like criminals would be going too far. The abductee did not choose to come into contact with ET, so should not be punished because of it.

It's like saying that a person who has been kidnapped shall be punished for allowing him/herself to get into that situation.

I hope there isn't a law like that here in the UK!!!

I dont think this is new, I think it may be a few years old.

Anyhow, the saucer people (the sensible ones) are going to steer clear from the US, because they will be arrested for not displaying the correct markings on their craft.

Plus there is the assumption that if their craft hasnt an obvious methos of propulsion, it will be nuclear powered....

Back