• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bizarre Video Shows Boy's Reflection 'Moving Faster Than Him'

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
Bizarre video shows little boy's reflection 'moving faster than him'

Posted about 9 hours ago by Jack Webb in news

This video seemingly showing a little boy's reflection in the mirror to be 'moving faster than he does' will have you question a few things.

In an innocuous scene, the young boy is being filmed standing in front of the mirror until it appears that his reflection moves faster than he does.

Before the boy turns away from the mirror, you can see his reflection has already disappeared, seemingly moving faster than the child.

More at https://www.indy100.com/article/mirror-reflection-boy-moving-faster-creepy-8506401

I've seen loads of this type of video recently - where the mirror image acts differently to the subject. Most of them have been made for obvious fun and so I can't them seriously anymore. Like this one...

Here's a one with a cat:

And here's the original it came from where the reflection is totally normal:

I always wonder "Why is someone videoing some totally uninteresting scene unless they know something is going to happen or appear to happen?" "You've been Framed" has had lots of videos falling into this category.

Poltergeist 3 has some excellent double set mirror trickery .. the Evil Dead films get pretty creative as well ..

This one's obviously water on a floor with clever lighting

This one required them finding someone who looked like Bruce from behind, they just chose a student at the school of the gym they'd built the set in so him and Bruce could rehearse and synchronise their movements with just the back of the student's head being filmed .. skip to 1:30

All of this stuff from Poltergeist 3 is double sets so no mirrors used :cool:

Lots of those Asian spooky videos are deliberately made for the great deal of ghost-shows they have and love.

There's loads on Youtube...many of them look pretty convincing, because they're good at them, but they're all effects.

Back