• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bob Lazar

Still the same problem.
"
Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

"

Still the same problem.
He describes how he felt Bob Lazar "knew so much" and even set him up with a lab. There was some confusion about a piece of aerogel that Lazar supposedly confused with element 115 that was used to insulate the element delivered to him --but it appears that Lazar just hadn't seen aerogel before, so Bigelow clears him of that. Bigelow seems to believe in Lazar! Though perhaps Lazar was being a bit "creative" too. Crazy.

"“Bob was intriguing because he knew so much,” Bigelow said during the recent interview. “He’s a smart guy. He’s no dummy. He’s a smart man. He’s a smart guy. And very creative. And so, again, I say that the preponderance of evidence to me is in his favor, that he’s he’s, he’s, by and large, legitimate.”"

o_O

He describes how he felt Bob Lazar "knew so much" and even set him up with a lab. There was some confusion about a piece of aerogel that Lazar supposedly confused with element 115 that was used to insulate the element delivered to him --but it appears that Lazar just hadn't seen aerogel before, so Bigelow clears him of that. Bigelow seems to believe in Lazar! Though perhaps Lazar was being a bit "creative" too. Crazy.
Thanks.

"“Bob was intriguing because he knew so much,” Bigelow said during the recent interview. “He’s a smart guy. He’s no dummy. He’s a smart man. He’s a smart guy. And very creative. And so, again, I say that the preponderance of evidence to me is in his favor, that he’s he’s, he’s, by and large, legitimate.”"

o_O
Hang on - they delivered a sample of element 115 to him. An element whose most stable known isotope has a half life of 0.65 seconds! Currently only 100 atoms of element 115 have been seen! Looking at the decay of Moscovium (the name of element 115) the majority would have decayed to fermium which is the first element in the decay series to have a decent half life.

Hang on - they delivered a sample of element 115 to him. An element whose most stable known isotope has a half life of 0.65 seconds! Currently only 100 atoms of element 115 have been seen! Looking at the decay of Moscovium (the name of element 115) the majority would have decayed to fermium which is the first element in the decay series to have a decent half life.
Yeah! That's one of the reasons I have thought he was lying --it doesn't seem like 115 is like, or does what he has described. Maybe it was something other than 115? Dunno.. Weird. I still have a very hard time believing Lazar.

Love him or hate him, Bob Lazar is a big piece of UFO history.

Is he telling the truth, maybe disclosure will tell us in the future ?

The strange thing about Bigelow's comments is that he says Lazar "knew so much" (iirc). This would imply that Lazar's hard to believe sci-fi stories about a number of physical saucers in human possession, some of which show apparent damage from human military attacks. If that is "knowing" about it, then that is pretty surprising... What would also be rather shocking but is constantly implied these days, is that Reid, Bigelow, Podesta, Mellon, Justice, Elizondo and the rest are actually outsiders at the periphery of secret US UFO research, which is very compartmentalized.

The strange thing about Bigelow's comments is that he says Lazar "knew so much" (iirc). This would imply that Lazar's hard to believe sci-fi stories about a number of physical saucers in human possession, some of which show apparent damage from human military attacks. If that is "knowing" about it, then that is pretty surprising... What would also be rather shocking but is constantly implied these days, is that Reid, Bigelow, Podesta, Mellon, Justice, Elizondo and the rest are actually outsiders at the periphery of secret US UFO research, which is very compartmentalized.
Fiction or not, Independence Day borrowed quite a lot from UFO tales. One very specific thing that caught my attention was the idea that they did a trick with information compartmentalization where physical materials from a UFO were used in lab experiments under the idea that these materials had come from experimental R&D projects. Which is one of those rabbit hole things... You think someone is lying... but how do you know for sure.... ever?

The idea being that the "secrecy" is the origin of materials being used in research projects and NOT necessarily the location of the projects.

I have found the following in an old box of archive material!

Had no idea this existed and I think it might have been sent to myself by an acquaintance in the U.S. many years ago and never played.

So... eventually managed to borrow a tape recorder and will give this a go right now.

It's fairly early in Lazar's story and might be of particular interest.

Special report to follow!

IMG_20210309_204909~3_resize_69.jpg

'Knew so much'......what does that even mean? Knew what about what? It would ne nice if Bigelow could have detailed exactly what he knew that impressed him.
I think Bigelow is a bit out there also...just because he was a rich businesman doesn't mean he's playing with a full deck either.
Lazar has the gift of gab...he tells a good story.....imho that's all there is to it. Maybe he worked as a janitor there or knew someone well who worked there..or whatever...but he has never backed up his tale with anything meaningful and has many holes/lies in his own personal background that he can't account for.

...and has many holes/lies in his own personal background that he can't account for.
This recording is fascinating and consists of a lengthy Q&A session - questions being asked from a large number of the audience present.

Amongst those are queries re Lazar's educational background and he does seem to go into this in more specific detail than I recalled elsewhere.

He also discusses the relationship with Meier's 'flying saucer' photographs, some of which he interestingly admits look, 'hokey'.

Also, loads of detail re the claimed alien technology!

Fabulous find and there presumably can't be many other copies in existence - might this be the only one?

I am presently recording the tape onto an app and hope to upload the entire proceedings to my website as an audio file.

More on same soon as.

This recording is fascinating and consists of a lengthy Q&A session - questions being asked from a large number of the audience present.

Amongst those are queries re Lazar's educational background and he does seem to go into this in more specific detail than I recalled elsewhere.

He also discusses the relationship with Meier's 'flying saucer' photographs, some of which he interestingly admits look, 'hokey'.

Also, loads of detail re the claimed alien technology!

Fabulous find and there presumably can't be many other copies in existence - might this be the only one?

I am presently recording the tape onto an app and hope to upload the entire proceedings to my website as an audio file.

More on same soon as.
hmmm txt version as PDF? Audio recordings are great, but...

hmmm txt version as PDF? Audio recordings are great, but...
Far too lengthy for myself to transcribe as a document! :)

The following only includes those first 45 minutes, so far.i

It's not been compressed (42Mb), as yet, to maintain audio quality and until I am satisfied there is no resultant loss in doing so.

After further thought, I believe this recording was taken by my acquaintance in the U.S. who was present at the proceedings, it's his original copy passed on to myself because he was aware of my intrigue and has never been made public until...

Right now..

'Robert Lazar Q&A Session, 5-1-1993' - Part 1 of 3

www.forteanmedia.com/Lazar-01.m4a

Last edited:
What do you think about Lazar?
Before hearing this tape for the first time earlier, I would have said he had fallen into the, 'flying saucers' trap. Everything he claims relates to the popularised misconception of Kenneth Arnold's depiction.

Now... it's to a remarkable extent.

Listening to that exceptional 1993, in-depth snapshot, I couldn't help think...

Although I dislike the terminology,
'increasingly bullshitting', it was becoming ever more painfully ludicrous as he depicted his supposed experiences with an 'alien spaceship' - one of nine which existed.

Other elements to his story only furthermore emphasised that conclusion.

My final thought...

Why?

I thought about Bob Lazar for years, and I might have a tendency to believe him.

I think the question is who put him up to telling his story ?

Was he a disinformation program in reality ?

You know that the Pentagon is doing to Luis Elizondo what the Pentagon did to Bob Lazar and that is to erase their work experience and credibility

With all this interest in UFOs lately, Bob could come out being correct about his UFO ideas.

Love him or hate him, he is a large part of ufology.

You know that the Pentagon is doing to Luis Elizondo what the Pentagon did to Bob Lazar and that is to erase their work experience and credibility

With all this interest in UFOs lately, Bob could come out being correct about his UFO ideas.

Love him or hate him, he is a large part of ufology.
And how exactly do you or anyone else know that the gubbermint erased his work record or experience? IMHO that's total BS from Lazar.
The Pentagon is not trying to erase Elizondo btw...as far as I know none of his records have been erased...they are trying to discredit his connection to AATIP.
It's simply not possible to do this so completely that a partial record would not exist somewhere not to mention people and teachers Lazar knew. And I'm referring to college here not high school which did show him to be an average student.
No one has ever come forward in person to back up any of Lazar's claims as far as I know. Not to mention his shady work history and various charges for illegal activities.
And as I and many have pointed out before why would the gubbermint hire a third rate 'scientist' like him when Nobel level scientists and technicians would have given an arm or a leg to work with alien tech at area 51? They couldn't find anyone better than him? Really? I guess they effed up because he was fired shortly after they hired the man for allegedly taking people out to look at secret ufo testing at night.
Again....seriously?

Last edited:
Back