• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bob Lazar

And how exactly do you or anyone else know that the gubbermint erased his work record or experience? IMHO that's total BS from Lazar.
The Pentagon is not trying to erase Elizondo btw...as far as I know none of his records have been erased...they are trying to discredit his connection to AATIP.
It's simply not possible to do this so completely that a partial record would not exist somewhere not to mention people and teachers Lazar knew. And I'm referring to college here not high school which did show him to be an average student.
No one has ever come forward in person to back up any of Lazar's claims as far as I know. Not to mention his shady work history and various charges for illegal activities.
And as I and many have pointed out before why would the gubbermint hire a third rate 'scientist' like him when Nobel level scientists and technicians would have given an arm or a leg to work with alien tech at area 51? They couldn't find anyone better than him? Really? I guess they effed up because he was fired shortly after they hired the man for allegedly taking people out to look at secret ufo testing at night.
Again....seriously?
I think they hired him precisely because he was a shady character, with the aim of putting out disinformation about "captured alien space craft" that only true believers in the ET theory would swallow. Then any exotic black project craft seen would be put down as more space ships.

Today the Nevada Current Newspaper asks a simple question about Bob Lazar.

The article is not saying he is right or wrong.

The question is why Bob Lazar became such a huge UFO icon in 1989 and did not disappear over time ?

What is Bob Lazar’s staying power ?

Today the Nevada Current Newspaper asks a simple question about Bob Lazar.

The article is not saying he is right or wrong.

The question is why Bob Lazar became such a huge UFO icon in 1989 and did not disappear over time ?

What is Bob Lazar’s staying power ?
'Sufficient doubt'?

Well Mythopoeika,

I think whether Bob is telling the truth or not, he speaks very sincerely and he hooks people.

Also, I could be wrong but just like Marcel Jr., Lonnie Zamora, they never change their story.

Well Mythopoeika,

I think whether Bob is telling the truth or not, he speaks very sincerely and he hooks people.

Also, I could be wrong but just like Marcel Jr., Lonnie Zamora, they never change their story.
He is very plausible about many things and does seem to have some scientific knowledge.
I'm not saying I believe everything he's pushing, though.

Dr Grande says

For me, this is the last word on the case. The good doctor summarises many of the points made here on the thread in a concise and well-structured presentation. He concludes that BL is lying, but acknowledges the personality factors that make his claims so believable to so many.

All roads lead back to Bob Lazar.

While reading Wernher von Braun description of the Roswell UFO crash in 1947, both von Braun and Lazar ( 1980s )state the same exact fact, that these UFOs have very little instrumentation inside.

Wernher von Braun goes as far to say the ship is organic with a chewing gum wrapper thickness in the outer skin and the humanoids and ship become one when traveling.

Over 30 years ago Lazar claimed these UFOs aim their anti-gravity generators downward and point their bottom to the direction they want to go at a tilt or slant.

The pilots on the Nimitz “ tic-tac “ UFO video commented how the UFO tilted with their bottom before speeding up in the direction it wanted to go.

This is an interesting comparison of information.

While reading Wernher von Braun description of the Roswell UFO crash in 1947, both von Braun and Lazar ( 1980s )state the same exact fact, that these UFOs have very little instrumentation inside.

Wernher von Braun goes as far to say the ship is organic with a chewing gum wrapper thickness in the outer skin and the humanoids and ship become one when traveling.

Over 30 years ago Lazar claimed these UFOs aim their anti-gravity generators downward and point their bottom to the direction they want to go at a tilt or slant.

The pilots on the Nimitz “ tic-tac “ UFO video commented how the UFO tilted with their bottom before speeding up in the direction it wanted to go.

Is that what Kenneth Arnold was suggesting when he described the vessels he saw as looking like saucers skipping across water, that they were tilted with their bases angled slightly in the direction of travel?

Hi, could you provide a link for this:

"While reading Wernher von Braun description of the Roswell UFO crash in 1947, both von Braun and Lazar ( 1980s )state the same exact fact, that these UFOs have very little instrumentation inside."

Many thanks!

Note that McClelland was a low level NASA contractor with a dodgy security clearance.
Although he may have spoken to von Braun on a number of occasions, it is very unlikely that von Braun told McClelland this astonishing secret yet didn't mention it to anyone else.

The recent death of John Lear, has resulted in myself becoming aware of the following letter:

www.jceaston.com/John_Lear.pdf.

This, in turn has led to also discovering what was to myself a previously unseen, early interview with Bob Lazar.

Herein, Lazar claims he was given access to clandestine information, concerning what is, in fact, a patently bogus tale.

Bob Lazar on the Zeta Reticuli one and two star systems and its alleged alien life

The recent death of John Lear, has resulted in myself becoming aware of the following letter:

www.jceaston.com/John_Lear.pdf.

This, in turn has led to also discovering what was to myself a previously unseen, early interview with Bob Lazar.

Herein, Lazar claims he was given access to clandestine information, concerning what is, in fact, a patently bogus tale.

Bob Lazar on the Zeta Reticuli one and two star systems and its alleged alien life

Can you expand on which parts you believe are bogus? The whole thing? The documents he viewed?

Hi human.
The whole thing is bogus, right down to its elements. Including all the things. Is the consensus.
Do you agree with it? I don’t think these guys are in the same universe as the rest of us. I disagree. Just generally. Don’t you?

Skinny. While i admit being on the fence, for me, under the magnifying glass there are too many correlations in the fine details to dismiss it outright. If I may ask, where have you gotten your information? How much have you read or seen?

Let's see.
Everything he says about element 115 is inaccurate.
Everything he says about Zeta Reticuli is inaccurate.
Everything he says about gravity and antigravity is inaccurate.
Not looking very good so far, is it?

Let's see.

Dude, the man has a Netflix documentary.

Let's see.
Care to make a list for the other side of the argument?

You can love or hate Lazar, but Lazar is a huge part of the UFO story.

I think there are threads of truth in the Bob Lazar story, but only Bob Lazar knows what they are.

You can love or hate Lazar, but Lazar is a huge part of the UFO story.

I think there are threads of truth in the Bob Lazar story, but only Bob Lazar knows what they are.
He comes across as charismatic and has led a pretty interesting life regardless of the UFO stuff. I enjoyed the Corbell and Knapp Extraordinary Beliefs documentary in that it gave a chance for him to tell his story after all the years. The whole issue around MiT is curious. There is indeed evidence he was involved with a contractor who were in turn in some part involved with US Air Force black projects. Is he on the autistic spectrum? I work with autistic young adults and I would say yes, but that is not unusual amongst those with very high IQs (just look at Silicone Valley).

I do not believe anything he says in relation to UFOs and gravity etc. and most - if not all - of it has been subsequently disproven. However, he may have been used all those years ago by the military to spread Cold War disinformation about the USA having mega-advanced alien technology, and in that sense he may believe everything he saw and was told is true.

He comes across as charismatic and has led a pretty interesting life regardless of the UFO stuff. I enjoyed the Corbell and Knapp Extraordinary Beliefs documentary in that it gave a chance for him to tell his story after all the years. The whole issue around MiT is curious. There is indeed evidence he was involved with a contractor who were in turn in some part involved with US Air Force black projects. Is he on the autistic spectrum? I work with autistic young adults and I would say yes, but that is not unusual amongst those with very high IQs (just look at Silicone Valley).

I do not believe anything he says in relation to UFOs and gravity etc. and most - if not all - of it has been subsequently disproven. However, he may have been used all those years ago by the military to spread Cold War disinformation about the USA having mega-advanced alien technology, and in that sense he may believe everything he saw and was told is true.
I agree completely. Vallee suggested that Lazar was under some kind of mind control (after he admitted being regularly given a glass of some unknown medication every day), because just about every detail of his story made no sense from a security viewpoint, never mind the scientific angle. I think he was a useful idiot, in Intelligence terms, someone with a history of being unreliable and on the wrong side of the law who would be sure to reveal the nonsense he was fed. Just a deception operation, as in many famous cases. I did an article years ago pointing out that convincing believers that alien craft were being tested in Area 51 would be a good way of directing them away from sites where genuine work on field propulsion might be going on, most likely heavily wooded areas.

What leads you to believe such things would be more likely in heavily wooded areas?
It was originally a British case, allegedly of alien abduction, but the victims lived next door to a piece of Government property, wooded, and they occasionally saw craft taking off from there. It then occurred to me that all the disinformation, Lazar included, was intended to focus the believers' attention on Area 51. Why? Why would someone in authority refer openly to advanced tech being developed "in the desert?" Obviously because the real research was being done somewhere else. You really don't need runways thousands of feet long to test antigravity devices, do you? Wooded areas, camouflaged from satellite view and easy to secure, make more sense.

Lazar is one of those people with a knack for telling others exactly what they want to hear. Those people can be very manipulative, and he must have felt like a star when his claims began being propagated. I was interested at first, I admit (thanks, Timothy Good!), but it was all a bit too convenient to be true in the end.

Lazar is one of those people with a knack for telling others exactly what they want to hear. Those people can be very manipulative, and he must have felt like a star when his claims began being propagated. I was interested at first, I admit (thanks, Timothy Good!), but it was all a bit too convenient to be true in the end.
Yeah, it's one of those cases where the "leak"... just... knows too much.

Back