• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bob Lazar

I would appreciate some guidance, if please possible.

Having only just come across the following and I have not made it available anywhere else, is there any doubt, the following photograph is of the same, albeit younger, Bob Lazar?

Screenshot_20220531-202152~2.jpg

It runs deep.

Consider the following, from an interview with John Lear:

"So anyway, that was like in June of '88. So over the next four or five months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information. And Bob, you know, he... There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true." And one of them was, in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-II, and my information was that it was where they held aliens there. And then there was something else. But anyway, Bob found out - Yeah, there WAS YY-II. And yeah, it was WAY more classified than he could get in. And there was like three or four things.

And anyway, in November, that was when Bob decided that: Well, you know, I think I'll see if I can get a job up at Area 51. So he called Dr. Teller, who he knew from Los Alamos. And I think I was there when Bob talked to him.

And Teller said: Do you want to work out here at Lawrence Livermore with me, or there in Nevada?

And Bob said: / want to work at Groom Lake, [smiles broadly] And so Teller said: Well OK, let me get back with you.

So then, Bob had three interviews down at EG&G, and he would come up here after each interview...
(End)

Lazar's version is that he send Teller, amongst others, a copy of his resume and referenced their brief conversation, which took place before Teller's lecture at Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1982.

Teller then either telephoned Lazar, or wrote to him.

In various early interviews, Lazar gives both accounts.

The claimed three interviews, has just come up in another early interview with Lazar, I have located:

"I had met Ed Teller at Los Alamos, one day. We had a brief meeting and a talk.

I had shortly thereafter moved to Las Vegas... basically left the scientific community to do other work.

Some time later, I decided to re-enter and sent applications our to several other national labs and also one to Ed Teller... and he gave me a call and he said he might have something that I'd be interested in and suggested that I go for an interview.

Shortly thereafter, someone from EG&G called and told me to come down for an interview there.

They made it very clear that EG&G had nothing to do with it, they were just using the building as a place to do the interview.

After a short time, they said I was basically overqualified for the position, bit they may have something else in the future".

Amazing how you can be overqualified, when you do not have any of the claimed qualifications, at all.

To reiterate, it is elemental (sic!): that Linda Moulton Howe confirms, on video, that Lazar confided he had never even attended MIT and had only sneaked into some classes with friends, who had enrolled there.

More on Lazar and recent discoveries, to follow, separately.
That whole thing sounds like some teenager making up a story. Of course Bob would want to work in Nevada, that is where his brothel was.

It runs deep.

Consider the following, from an interview with John Lear:

"So anyway, that was like in June of '88. So over the next four or five months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information. And Bob, you know, he... There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true." And one of them was, in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-II, and my information was that it was where they held aliens there. And then there was something else. But anyway, Bob found out - Yeah, there WAS YY-II. And yeah, it was WAY more classified than he could get in. And there was like three or four things.

And anyway, in November, that was when Bob decided that: Well, you know, I think I'll see if I can get a job up at Area 51. So he called Dr. Teller, who he knew from Los Alamos. And I think I was there when Bob talked to him.

And Teller said: Do you want to work out here at Lawrence Livermore with me, or there in Nevada?

And Bob said: / want to work at Groom Lake, [smiles broadly] And so Teller said: Well OK, let me get back with you.

So then, Bob had three interviews down at EG&G, and he would come up here after each interview...
(End)

Lazar's version is that he send Teller, amongst others, a copy of his resume and referenced their brief conversation, which took place before Teller's lecture at Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1982.

Teller then either telephoned Lazar, or wrote to him.

In various early interviews, Lazar gives both accounts.

The claimed three interviews, has just come up in another early interview with Lazar, I have located:

"I had met Ed Teller at Los Alamos, one day. We had a brief meeting and a talk.

I had shortly thereafter moved to Las Vegas... basically left the scientific community to do other work.

Some time later, I decided to re-enter and sent applications our to several other national labs and also one to Ed Teller... and he gave me a call and he said he might have something that I'd be interested in and suggested that I go for an interview.

Shortly thereafter, someone from EG&G called and told me to come down for an interview there.

They made it very clear that EG&G had nothing to do with it, they were just using the building as a place to do the interview.

After a short time, they said I was basically overqualified for the position, bit they may have something else in the future".

Amazing how you can be overqualified, when you do not have any of the claimed qualifications, at all.

To reiterate, it is elemental (sic!): that Linda Moulton Howe confirms, on video, that Lazar confided he had never even attended MIT and had only sneaked into some classes with friends, who had enrolled there.

More on Lazar and recent discoveries, to follow, separately.
The version I saw had Teller seeing Lazar showing off his custom built car, was impressed, started a conversation, and later got back in touch with him to offer him the job. I think it is more likely that Teller was impressed by Lazar's gullibility and put the intelligence people on to him as a useful target for crazy disinformation.

The version I saw had Teller seeing Lazar showing off his custom built car, was impressed, started a conversation, and later got back in touch with him to offer him the job.
Never happened!

Lazar claimis that he met Teller briefly, when Teller was giving a lecture at LANL and the subject of Lazar's jet car came up.

That was all and then later, in 1988, he sent Teller a copy of his resume, etc.

There's no conceivable 'disinfo' scenario. Yoo could not fake the entire set-up Lazar claims to have experienced at S-4!

And 'disinfo' about what exactly?

Never happened!

Lazar claimis that he met Teller briefly, when Teller was giving a lecture at LANL and the subject of Lazar's jet car came up.

There's no conceivable 'disinfo' scenario. Yoo could not fake the entire set-up Lazar claims to have experienced at S-4!

Clearly the US were, and still are, pursuing exotic research into all manner of things. Usually we only learn about these things much later, when it has become impossible to continue to hide them -- e.g., stealth aircraft. But it is more than likely that the US is interested in what is termed field propulsion (usually more casually described as anti-gravity), and has been so for a long time: certainly the Biefield-Brown effect had been known about for decades, and with the acquisition of German technology through Project Paperclip, they undoubtedly started testing all kinds of novel devices in the years after 1945. The success of Allied disinformation in WW2 showed that extremely clever cover stories would be the most effective way of hiding their new toys. I am sure that all of the alleged "saucer crashes" in that early period stemmed from black project accidents. I am also sure that many famous cases (e.g. the Barney and Betty Hill case) actually stem from the use of sophisticated brainwashing techniques. The Lazar case, which is so obviously nonsensical, is a brilliant piece of work, attracting the gullible "UFO believers" and putting off serious researchers at the same time. Vallee, in his Messengers of Deception, has dealt with many similar ideas. As you know, I also put the Rendlesham case in the same category -- a black project emergency covered up with crazy disinformation (multiple stories about contacts with aliens or even time travellers).

When asked during a 1989 radio interview if he had a security badge, Lazar replied:

"It's a white badge. It has two -- a light blue and a dark blue -- diagonal stripes through it. On the top it says MAJ-12. The clearance level is called MAJESTIC; I don't know if that was, like I said before I don't know if that means anything as far as the MAJESTIC-12 documents go, or if they just called that clearance that as a nostalgia type of thing. My picture was on it -- what else was on it . . .

Caller:
Did it have both MAJ and MAJESTIC -- both words?

Lazar:
The only place I ever saw MAJESTIC was on Dennis's [Mariano] badge, who was my supervisor, and his badge looks slightly different. I don't know if it was an older kind or what.
(End)

I have now located further evidence, volunteered by Lazar himself, of far the Bob Lazar story and an MJ-12 connection goes.

During another early videotaped interview, Lazar explains:

My official job description was a senior staff physicist.

There were 22 people with MAJESTIC clearance.

I had MAJESTIC clearance and MAJESTIC clearance was designated 38 levels above 'Q' clearance and 'Q' clearance is the civilian top secret clearance.
(End)

How could we have a direct association to something which was entirely bogus?

Of course, at the time, Lazar was unaware, having been spoonfed the reality of MJ-12, by John Lear.
this... description feels bogus.... 38 levels above? What little I know says that clearances aren't so... linear.

To be honest the way he talks, makes it feel like he was fed this info, and didn't really know what was going on.

Never happened!

hmmmmmmm and that's the core question..... what is truth and what is lies? If Bob Lazar was being used as a distraction to distract the public from the truth... what is the actual truth?

this... description feels bogus.... 38 levels above? What little I know says that clearances aren't so... linear.
To be honest the way he talks, makes it feel like he was fed this info, and didn't really know what was going on.

A Q clearance is the topmost / terminal level of classification within US Department of Energy protocol, and it pertains to nuclear and nuclear-related information security. It's the (relative) equivalent of the Top Secret level of classification for the Department of Defense.

There are no "levels" above Q / TS in the basic clearance hierarchy. However, the topmost / terminal level can be subject to additional restrictions (e.g., compartmentalization with regard to specific data or project).

If we consider the following... and it's something I have, literally, finally only just put together moments ago (constantly, as new evidence continually emerges, a work-in-progress):

From a 1989 interview, John Lear stated:

"So anyway, that was like in June of '88. So over the next four or five months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information. And Bob, you know, he... There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true."

During that period, John Lear published this:

THE UFO COVERUP
by John Lear
August 25, 1988

After the initial agreement, Groom Lake, one of this nation's most secret test centers, was closed for a period of about a year sometime between 1972 and 1974, and a huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBE's.

(...)

The other part (and majority) of MJ-12 argued that there was no way they could do that, that the situation was untenable and there was no use in exciting the public with the "horrible truth" and that the best plan was to continue the development of a weapon or "plan of
containment" that could be used against the EBE's under the guise of "SDI," the so-called Strategic Defense Initiative, which has nothing whatever to do with a defense for inbound Russian nuclear missiles. In fact, the real definition of purpose for SDI reads "the plotting, tracking and acquisition of articles in deep space."

(...)

As these words are being written, Dr. Edward Teller, "father" of the H-bomb is personally in the nuclear test tunnels of the Nevada Test Site, driving his workers and associates in the words of one, "like a man possessed."

And well he should be, for Dr. Teller is a member of MJ-12...

(...)

This military officer answers questions relating to the history of MJ-12 and the cover-up, the recovery of a number of flying saucers, and the existence of a live alien (one of three living aliens captured and designated EBE-1, EBE-2 and EBE-3, being held in a facility designated as YY-II at Los Alamos, New Mexico.

(...)

The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work, it does not come out very clear on film or videotape.

The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception," could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons.

(...)

NSA's Project Aquarius deals specifically with "communications with aliens." Within the Aquarius program was Project Snowbird, a project to test fly a recovered alien aircraft at Groom Lake, Nevada.

This project continues today at that location.

In the words of an individual who works at Groom Lake "our people are much better at taking things apart than they are at putting them back together."
(End of Extract)

Presuming that Bob Lazar was consequently, acutely aware of the contents...?

For sure, seems he absolutely was, Lear continuing in that same interview:

There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true." And one of them was, in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-II, and my information was that it was where they held aliens there. And then there was something else. But anyway, Bob found out - Yeah, there WAS YY-II. And yeah, it was WAY more classified than he could get in. And there was like three or four things.

(End)

That's what I have been trying to put together!

I knew all the components were there... complicated and this is only part of the overall, context...

Oh Joy... :actw:

A Q clearance is the topmost / terminal level...
Thank you!

That is precisely what I was unable to clarify.

The supposed, '38 levels above'... did I not see this somewhere else?

I thought might be in the MJ-12 material... can't locate it there though.

Something Lear once wrote...?

On which... the genesis of Lear's overall beliefs, seems to have origins in similar, earlier, material.

Perhaps some of which can be identified?

Think I might have come across significant clues and working on trying to make sense of it all.

It appears to be a case of 'Chinese whispers', where ludicrous, earlier claims, have been absorbed as factual, embellished with additional nonsense and this, in turn, being.... etc.

Should we be dealing with a situation as evidence implies... the scale of.... diplomatically.... 'not true'... and how it has been successfully sold and perceived, world-wide, otherwise... is...

Perhaps, off the scale.

I would appreciate some guidance, if please possible.

Having only just come across the following and I have not made it available anywhere else, is there any doubt, the following photograph is of the same, albeit younger, Bob Lazar?

View attachment 55763
Couldn't find a picture that really fits the same angle, but at least I had fun...

Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 11.10.16 AM.png

Will get back to you on this.

Your comments on all related are, typically, thought provoking.

Something I only became aware of yesterday and need to get a copy of (will share!).

View attachment 55770
Got rid of my copy years ago, couldn't follow it -- Cramp was a brilliant guy, but you need a physics degree to understand.

If we consider the following... and it's something I have, literally, finally only just put together moments ago (constantly, as new evidence continually emerges, a work-in-progress):

"So anyway, that was like in June of '88. So over the next four or five months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information. And Bob, you know, he... There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true."

THE UFO COVERUP
by John Lear
August 25, 1988

After the initial agreement, Groom Lake, one of this nation's most secret test centers, was closed for a period of about a year sometime between 1972 and 1974, and a huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBE's.

(...)

The other part (and majority) of MJ-12 argued that there was no way they could do that, that the situation was untenable and there was no use in exciting the public with the "horrible truth" and that the best plan was to continue the development of a weapon or "plan of
containment" that could be used against the EBE's under the guise of "SDI," the so-called Strategic Defense Initiative, which has nothing whatever to do with a defense for inbound Russian nuclear missiles. In fact, the real definition of purpose for SDI reads "the plotting, tracking and acquisition of articles in deep space."

(...)

As these words are being written, Dr. Edward Teller, "father" of the H-bomb is personally in the nuclear test tunnels of the Nevada Test Site, driving his workers and associates in the words of one, "like a man possessed."

(...)

This military officer answers questions relating to the history of MJ-12 and the cover-up, the recovery of a number of flying saucers, and the existence of a live alien (one of three living aliens captured and designated EBE-1, EBE-2 and EBE-3, being held in a facility designated as YY-II at Los Alamos, New Mexico.

(...)

The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work, it does not come out very clear on film or videotape.

The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception," could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons.

(...)

NSA's Project Aquarius deals specifically with "communications with aliens." Within the Aquarius program was Project Snowbird, a project to test fly a recovered alien aircraft at Groom Lake, Nevada.

In the words of an individual who works at Groom Lake "our people are much better at taking things apart than they are at putting them back together."
(End of Extract)

There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true." And one of them was, in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-II, and my information was that it was where they held aliens there. And then there was something else. But anyway, Bob found out - Yeah, there WAS YY-II. And yeah, it was WAY more classified than he could get in. And there was like three or four things.

(End)

I knew all the components were there... complicated and this is only part of the overall, context...

Whatever way you view it, this is not remotely the way that genuine high-level top secret projects are run, but it points very firmly in the disinformation direction. Lear's claims (and alleged witnesses who have been put on stage to support them) ring totally absurd. Vallee surely proved what nonsense they were in his Revelations.

THE UFO COVERUP
by John Lear
August 25, 1988

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(End of Extract)

(End)

I never heard that one about EBE's creating Christ before or was it in the Aerial story.

Couldn't find a picture that really fits the same angle, but at least I had fun...
Beyond awesome!

Thank you for taking the time.

Whilst the yearbook entry itself has no bearing on Lazar's story, the point is, in search of some confirmed educational background, I had an idea where that might exist and it took all of 20 minutes to find it.

Got rid of my copy years ago, couldn't follow it -- Cramp was a brilliant guy, but you need a physics degree to understand.
Now I have to get a copy.... :)

This, in all seriousness, is really interesting.

Would be s fascinating read (the bits I understand).

The genesis of many inherent claims, such as exactly this, can be tracked back and always seems to start with someone called 'Mr X', or similar. :D
that's one of the "cool guy" bits in these stories. If you can actually publicly name a source the mystique evaporates, instead you must say that the source is speaking anonymously for fear of being silenced if their identity becomes known.

While "cool", it also means the stories are fundamentally questionable...

While "cool", it also means the stories are fundamentally questionable...
'The following, three-part article, written by Robert Skvarla, has only recently been published and addresses a poignantly related background to our discussions.

THE COVER-UP BEHIND UFO COVER-UP?'

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-1/

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-2/

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-3/

This, is the eventual outcome. :)

BOB LAZAR: RESEARCH EVIDENCE

Resulting from a research endeavour to elicit the facts and related background, I hope this summary may prove helpful.

Firstly and imperatively, in Linda Moulton Howe's online video, 'Linda Moulton Howe on Bob Lazar', Linda quantifies:

When it got to the Spring of 1990, Bob Lazar and John Lear and Bill Hamilton and others of us, were talking about getting together to do something in that Las Vegas region and Bob invited me on the memorial day weekend and that's when I heard his heartfelt description of growing up.

He was adopted, he was bright, but his family didn't have enough money to send him to college.

He had students who were going to MIT and Harvard, tells me that he never claimed that he got a degree, but that he did go up and sit in on some of the classes that his friends at MIT... and that he had a deep interest in all things electrical.

That eventually, this path of learning something by going to where his friends were at school and then ending up making choices where he could put himself in a position to do electronics work...
(End)

In a 1989 interview, John Lear stated:

So anyway, that was like in June of '88. So over the next four or five months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information. And Bob, you know, he... There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true."
(End)

During that four to five month period and the 'exchange of information' and only two months after first meeting Bob Lazar, John Lear published the following:

THE UFO COVERUP
by John Lear
August 25, 1988

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)

(End)

Addressing Bob Lazar's 'conversion', Lear continues, in that same interview:

There was three or four things that pushed him over from "This is totally ridiculous," to "It might be true." And one of them was, in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-II, and my information was that it was where they held aliens there. And then there was something else. But anyway, Bob found out - Yeah, there WAS YY-II. And yeah, it was WAY more classified than he could get in.
(End)

The overall context, incorporates:

LEAR:
Here is a list of some of the probable visitors to Earth from outer space. The only known home of these visitors is that of the EBE's and which is Zeta Reticuli 1 & 2, a binary star system visible from the Southern Hemisphere approximately 38 light years away with a spectral class of G2, identical to our Sun.
(End)

LAZAR:
This technology that you've learned about thus far, was brought here by alien beings from the Zeta Reticulum 1 & 2 star system.

These stars are located in the constellation of Reticulum, which can only be seen from the southern hemisphere

Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system, which means it has two stars and is located approximately 30 light years from Earth.

These beings are from Reticilum 4, which is the fourth planet out from Zeta Reticuli 2.
(End)

LEAR:
Three Types of EBE's (Greys)
Grey-1: 3-1/2 ft. tall, large head, large slanted eyes.
(End)

LAZAR:
The beings are 3 to 4 feet tall and weigh between 25 to 50 pounds.

They have greyish skin and large heads, with almond-shaped, wrap-around eyes.
(End)

LEAR:
In 1979, there was an altercation of sorts at the Archuletta laboratory. Delta Force was called in to try and free a number of people trapped in the facility who had become aware of what was really going on. 66 of the soldiers were killed in the effort and our people were not freed.
(End)

LAZAR:
Allegedly what happened in '79... there was allegedly some kind of information exchange going on, where there were actually live aliens at the facility and at one particular point, there was an area where some security personnel eent to enter... and apparently because... not the side arms, but the bulllets in the side arms, from what I understand, if they'd entered the area, the bullets would have detonated...

...and supposedly one of the creatures tried to stop the security personnel from entering the area and a fight ensued...

...and the bottom line from the altracation, was that the security personnel... I don't remember how many were involved... were all killed.

They died of head wounds and that's all that I heard of that story.
(End)

LEAR:
Now, the Meier story is true. There's no doubt about it.

He took pictures, he went on rides. I don't care whether you say that, you know, "There were pictures of dinosaurs," or "The lady came out of Sears Magazine." That's all contamination. The fact is, it was true.
(End)

LAZAR:
It looked like... if anyone's familiar with Billy Meier's sighting... very astonishingly similar to that craft...
(End)

When asked during a 1989 radio interview if he had a security badge, Lazar replied:

"It's a white badge. It has two -- a light blue and a dark blue -- diagonal stripes through it. On the top it says MAJ-12. The clearance level is called MAJESTIC; I don't know if that was, like I said before I don't know if that means anything as far as the MAJESTIC-12 documents go, or if they just called that clearance that as a nostalgia type of thing. My picture was on it -- what else was on it . . .

Caller:
Did it have both MAJ and MAJESTIC -- both words?

Lazar:
The only place I ever saw MAJESTIC was on Dennis's [Mariano] badge, who was my supervisor, and his badge looks slightly different. I don't know if it was an older kind or what.
(End)

During another early videotaped interview, Lazar explains:

My official job description was a senior staff physicist.

There were 22 people with MAJESTIC clearance.

I had MAJESTIC clearance and MAJESTIC clearance was designated 38 levels above 'Q' clearance and 'Q' clearance is the civilian top secret clearance.
(End)

The information on a W-2 IRS form, for 1989, produced as evidence, has been typed on a blank form, which is available to purchase.

It contains an identification, 'E-6722MAJ', which Lazar also incorporates on the depiction of his security badge.
(End)

LEAR:
The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram.
(End)

LAZAR:
From Linda Moulton Howe's online video, 'Linda Moulton Howe on Bob Lazar', Linda recalls:

It was Bob Lazar who told me, that one of the books he had handled, apparently put down in front of him, at the McCarran airport, so that he couldn't fly in the plane to get out to Area 51...

He said that it was the most amazing book, that you'd be holding it with the left hand, on a spine... and the front civer would say 'sol 3'... s.o.l.3... 'third planet from the sun, earth'.

Then you would turn the book upside-down and change the spine with the... on the right-hand... and then when you opened the book, it would be completely oriented in a different way and it was called Reticuli 4' and he tells me it was the fourth planet, in one of the two solar systems, in the binary Zeta Reticuli 1 & 2 system, that Reticuli 4 is where the beings that created this book and were involved with Area 51and the earth cane from.

And he said the amazing thing was, when you were in the Reticulan 4, you would move a page somehow and move your hands and holograms would come right up from the pages...
(End)

There is more which might be significant, such as a radio interview with John Lear, in which he claims that Bob Lazar was able to ratify another of Lear's beliefs, namely the secret existence of human bases on the Moon and Mars.

However, any such further research now seems pointless.

Again, I sincerely hope the above, entirely factual summation, might be of assistance.

Is he Spiving any Female Alien or even found Espacial Con El Tercer Sexo ?

How do you fancy some really early, fascinating Vallee.

Need to start a new thread, under 'UFOs: It Has Begun (1969)'

Featured therein, is an exceptional documentary, with an intriguing background story.

@charliebrown will love it.
Yes, I have a copy of that -- it was the first US documentary to take the subject seriously. Not that UK programmes from that period were any better!

'The following, three-part article, written by Robert Skvarla, has only recently been published and addresses a poignantly related background to our discussions.

THE COVER-UP BEHIND UFO COVER-UP?'

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-1/

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-2/

https://diaboliquemagazine.com/the-cover-up-behind-ufo-cover-up-live-part-3/
This looks to cover the same ground as Revelations. I dropped out of active Ufology in the early 70s but eventually in the 80s when I read Vallee's Messengers of Deception and then Revelations it shocked me how the whole thing had deteriorated and crazy beliefs had been promoted -- presumably by the powers that be that want their secrets kept secret. It's not surprising that they were using some clever techniques to promote the nonsense, but very disappointing that so many (presumably) intelligent people were taken in by it!

Quote:

"From Linda Moulton Howe's online video, 'Linda Moulton Howe on Bob Lazar', Linda recalls:

It was Bob Lazar who told me, that one of the books he had handled, apparently put down in front of him, at the McCarran airport, so that he couldn't fly in the plane to get out to Area 51...

He said that it was the most amazing book, that you'd be holding it with the left hand, on a spine... and the front civer would say 'sol 3'... s.o.l.3... 'third planet from the sun, earth'.

Then you would turn the book upside-down and change the spine with the... on the right-hand... and then when you opened the book, it would be completely oriented in a different way and it was called Reticuli 4' and he tells me it was the fourth planet, in one of the two solar systems, in the binary Zeta Reticuli 1 & 2 system, that Reticuli 4 is where the beings that created this book and were involved with Area 51and the earth cane from.

And he said the amazing thing was, when you were in the Reticulan 4, you would move a page somehow and move your hands and holograms would come right up from the pages..."

Clearly written before the advent of the internet and touch screen, HD liquid crystal displays and ultra-thin, lithium-iron batteries. Someone has tried to envisage what a futuristic book would like like and holograms and 3D were cutting edge back in that time. Evidently, it was Douglas Adams who foresaw the iPad/tablet and not Bob Lazar.

This looks to cover the same ground as Revelations. I dropped out of active Ufology in the early 70s but eventually in the 80s when I read Vallee's Messengers of Deception and then Revelations it shocked me how the whole thing had deteriorated and crazy beliefs had been promoted -- presumably by the powers that be that want their secrets kept secret. It's not surprising that they were using some clever techniques to promote the nonsense, but very disappointing that so many (presumably) intelligent people were taken in by it!
That's where I end up shrugging when it comes to "so they're covering something up, but what is that something?" It's like the intelligence community muddies the water for its own sake. I'm sure it's come in handy many times, but not necessarily for things they specifically knew would happen.
Then again I also subscribe to the "Bob Lazar was basically a con man/above his pay grade (possibly falsified information for his job qualifications) and he was happy to squeak out of that in return for doing the UFO gig" take. There's a French guy with a site that came to that conclusion, I forget what the URL is....

That's where I end up shrugging when it comes to "so they're covering something up, but what is that something?" It's like the intelligence community muddies the water for its own sake. I'm sure it's come in handy many times, but not necessarily for things they specifically knew would happen.
Then again I also subscribe to the "Bob Lazar was basically a con man/above his pay grade (possibly falsified information for his job qualifications) and he was happy to squeak out of that in return for doing the UFO gig" take. There's a French guy with a site that came to that conclusion, I forget what the URL is....
My guess is that there is a core of things that they definitely don't want outed, exotic technologies connected with field propulsion, new weapon systems, and mind control experiments, and a consistent pattern of covering up possible security breaches concerning these with the alleged "alien activity". Specific examples being Roswell, Rendlesham, Kecksburg, and the Hills' alleged kidnapping. I think Lazar was an ideal target for such an operation, a maverick, dubious background, slight knowledge of physics maybe, someone who will tell the believers just what they want to believe and at the same time cause the rational scientists to reject the whole thing as nonsense. A useful idiot, in other words.

Well I think that's exactly it.. to carry the analogy forward... if you're hiding something on the bottom of a lake... muddying the water is the perfect way to keep people from knowing WHERE to look. People can't see the bottom, and don't know where the object is hidden, and if they try following the plumes of mud... they might get distracted indefinitely.

Carl, I have aborted my search for a copy.

Having now read a few online reviews, the concensus does seem to be, precisely as you say!

In terms of understanding, we are relatively in Homer Simpson territory.

Resize_20220605_111814_4336.jpg

Last edited:
Back