Body Modification

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

FunkyTT

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
some of these mods look incredibly painful.
The tattooed eyeballs especially. . . Even the thought of it knocks me sick. I know some elderly people have had to have a needle in the eye for glaucoma, I don't think I could handle that even though my sight would depend on it, never mind for cosmetic reasons.

You would think it would blind them , but it seems not too.

brownmane

off kilter
Reaction score
some of these mods look incredibly painful.
The tattooed eyeballs especially. . . Even the thought of it knocks me sick. I know some elderly people have had to have a needle in the eye for glaucoma, I don't think I could handle that even though my sight would depend on it, never mind for cosmetic reasons.

You would think it would blind them , but it seems not too.
I think they put themselves at great risk for scarring their eyeballs.

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Another one.

From this, around 10 years ago,

1637671877104.png

To this.
1637671906647.png

1637671958714.png

1637671941975.png

A man dubbed the world’s “most modified man” has chopped off two of his fingers, turning his hand into a claw, as part of his bid to become a “black alien”.

Anthony Loffredo is hell-bent on his mission to transform his appearance, having already split his tongue, cut off his nose and covered himself in tattoos and piercings.

Anthony, who had his upper lip removed earlier this year, has been undergoing extreme body modifications for around a decade now, undergoing huge risks such as going blind whilst undergoing procedures like eyeball tattooing.

He also previously had both his ears surgically removed in order to look more extra-terrestrial and underwent tongue-splitting, it was reported.

The Frenchman has travelled far and wide for his various procedures, heading to Spain last year to have his nose surgically removed as the operation is illegal in his native country.

He has also had dermal implants put in his face, which gives his skin a bumpier texture and has created chiselled lines across his cheekbones.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Maybe thats the idea?

Not everyone wants to be good looking.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Yes, of course the Hippocratic oath. `Do no Harm`

But since these sorts are probably determined to have such things done, best not to have them do it themselves or go to an underground doctor.

You could say that such people are mentally ill, but are they?

Eccentric is not the same as Ill.

Cochise

Priest of the cult of the Dog with the Broken Paw
Reaction score

But since these sorts are probably determined to have such things done, best not to have them do it themselves or go to an underground doctor.

You could say that such people are mentally ill, but are they?

Eccentric is not the same as Ill.
Well, yes anyone can be considered eccentric. Some consider me such. But how far is a medically skilled person allowed to go in helping an eccentric person to hurt themselves. I've heard of voluntary amputations, for example - people whose body dysmorphism convinces then they are actually amputees' even though they aren't.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Nobody signs that any more. Doctors feel free to do whatever they want.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Maybe they had surgery in order to fit in?

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
I do hope a proper surgeon can remediate that. She has made herself look freakish. 'Before' looked great.

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
This is photoshopped?

...I hope its photoshopped...
Not photoshop unless the whole thing is an elaborate spoof.

Andrea Ivanova, a Bulgarian woman with the “biggest lips in the world,” is reportedly further enhancing her pout by having her lips injected for the 27th time this Christmas.

The 24-year-old, who hails from the city of Sofia, told Jam Press that she hopes the injections will help her look more like a Bratz doll.

“Many men from all over the world would write to me on my social media networks offering me money, trips and inviting me to meetings all the time,” she stated.

Ivanova has now clocked more than 9,000 followers on Instagram, with many fans enamored by her plump pout.

The purple-haired woman recently paid a visit to her doctor for a face lengthening and contouring procedure in order to alter the shape of her chin and jawline, costing her around $660.

Kondoru

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I think she misunderstands things.

Men dont worry too much about what women look like; they are too interested in whether she is high maintenance or not, and is she interested in youknowwhat, and can she cook.

Women are interested in what women look like. (Obviously their choices may influence what men want)