Body Modification

Reaction score
I don't know how many men are writing to her, conceivably there are a small minority of man who are into women with cartoonishly big lips.

The rest, I dare say, are curious as to how those lips might functions in certain acts.

Analogue Boy

Bar 6
Reaction score

Before…
1638785055766.jpeg

After…

1638785138339.jpeg

Cochise

Priest of the cult of the Dog with the Broken Paw
Reaction score
Yes, of course the Hippocratic oath. `Do no Harm`

But since these sorts are probably determined to have such things done, best not to have them do it themselves or go to an underground doctor.

You could say that such people are mentally ill, but are they?

Eccentric is not the same as Ill.
Well, yes, what I've bolded is one reason I agree with abortions being legal - not that I would refer to women needing abortions as 'these sorts'.

But surely there must be a limit, if the surgery is going to cause irreparable harm? What if it is on a temporary obsession due to a bereavement or something which the victim comes to regret?

Probably unanswerable moral conundrums.

Reaction score
Well, yes, what I've bolded is one reason I agree with abortions being legal - not that I would refer to women needing abortions as 'these sorts'.

But surely there must be a limit, if the surgery is going to cause irreparable harm? What if it is on a temporary obsession due to a bereavement or something which the victim comes to regret?

Probably unanswerable moral conundrums.

Them you solve the issue with legalised euthanasia!

Everyone's a winner.