• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bone Implant

A

Anonymous

Mark D'Amico

I live in Ft.Worth Texas. The following events both happened here in Texas just three decades and sixty miles or so apart. When I was about seven years of age and in the second grade in school an event happened to me that has remained very clear and very confusing to this day (I am now 37 years of age).

I was sitting in class one morning and feeling sort of fuzzy-headed and I noticed a spot on my neck was slightly itchy. I reached up and felt a very slight bump on my neck between my neck muscle and trachea.

http://www.forteantimes.com/happened/implant.shtml

Link is dead. See post below for complete text.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had those things coming out of my skin two or three times before, they are like hard hairs. I normally don't get them more than 1/2 a centimetre long, though. I have always assumed that they were just hairs that had something wrong with them and pulled them out without a care. They come out easily once you get the end of them and don't hurt.

Anyway I hope that didn't sound too gross!

Eviscera said:
I have had those things coming out of my skin two or three times before, they are like hard hairs. I normally don't get them more than 1/2 a centimetre long, though. I have always assumed that they were just hairs that had something wrong with them and pulled them out without a care. They come out easily once you get the end of them and don't hurt.

I have had similar experiences with what I presume are "in growing hairs". They seem to get to about 1cm long before they inflame the skin above them and eventually emerge. They seem to be quite hard and wirey compared to normal body hairs. I'm sure there is a conventional medical explination for such things.

I've had ingrowing hairs, too. They are not the same thing. The strange hairs are like little bristles that poke a little way out of the skin, like a hair might. There is no skin over them, no imflammation, you only notice them when you think there is something stuck to your skin and try to rub it off. Having said that, I do think these bristles are some kind of hair that has got too thick somehow. However, they come out very easily and don't hurt or pull like a hair would with a root.

All very odd.

From the way you all describe how these hairs feel to the touch,they sound a bit like cats' whiskers!And people do sometimes get sort of stiff hairs growing out of warts,or on their chins like that,so that's probably what it is.The first story is a bit different though;I can't really account for that!Though you do occassionally hear stories about people having bullets or shrapnel,or pins or pencils,enter their body and stay there unnoticed until they perhaps get an x-ray for some other reason,or else work their own way out onto the skin.Usually they can recall a way in which it must have happened,often from months or years before!

You get these when you wax your legs - sorry boys - it's where you damage the hair root so that the hair grows back a little differently each time.
Eventually (I am told) if you wax your legs loads and loads the hair root gets so weak that it just falls out and you never have to wax your legs again!

You may find larger, contextual information about implants in David Icke's book, The Biggest Secret, available via his website, davidicke.com. He makes very broad, very contoversial and some very hard-to-stomach theories, but I find them to be the best explanation for some of the very bizzare, frightening, and painful experiences I've had.

Alexandra said:
You may find larger, contextual information about implants in David Icke's book, The Biggest Secret, available via his website, davidicke.com. He makes very broad, very contoversial and some very hard-to-stomach theories, but I find them to be the best explanation for some of the very bizzare, frightening, and painful experiences I've had.

I think you'd be better off ignoring anything the foolish Mr Icke says.

The Hair Bear Bunch-2002

Could be you're all in the early stages of Lycanthropy!!

:)

You might check into the phenomenon of sleep paralysis for an explanation of the buzzing noise. I accept the possibility of anything and believe in the paranormal phenomena I've witnessed where no scientific explanation is apparent. I used to think I was in danger of being possessed during the episodes of loud buzzing, voices, and paralysis, but now I'm fairly comfortable with the scientific reasons for it.

thing in her armpit

my sister Jodi once complained of an annoyance in her armpit,well- more precisely between her breast and armpit. A little mass could be felt under the skin like a bead.
I chalked her bitching up to a clogged pore, until the day she cut it out using a lighter-sterilized x-acto.
Luckily, I had a weak hand held (radio shack?) jr. microscope to check it out.
The 'mass' resembled a tiny trilobite,curled up like a sowbug(pilbug) there were spiny things on its back and round eyes much more obvious than that of a pilbug. It was a wierd translucent grey,like a cheaply molded toy,and we were of the opinion it wasn't fully developed,not to mention the fetus like position it was in.

She proudly kept it in an old ring box for years showing it to all her friends,I fear it was probably lost in the back of a bus 15 years ago.

The odd thing that ties in with the subject is that she used to have terrible episodes in bed where she would hear voices -she said multiple,hundreds- calling,screaming her name. This would come with stabbing pains in her back,and the voices wouldn't stop even as she ran into my parent's room.
I'm not 100% but I think the timing of the pains started after the removal,although the voices were before and after.

please respond. since discovering this magazine and site,I am quickly realizing that all my wierdness is worldwide!

Hi

I get a kind of white hard hair thing growing on my right side of my face it takes months to grow and it only gets about 5mm long and i can remove it easy and it doesnt hurt, hmm weird

Oh and another thing i get when im trying to get to sleep is a loud bang sound in my head, its just a very loud sound like a bomb going off of a gun, it freaks me out abit

Matthew J

If I had only known

If I had only known. A couple years ago I had a unusual bump under my chin. I had shruged it off as a unwanted pimple or ingrown hair. So I went to the mirror and started to fiddle with it (we all do this don't we) But this one was different than any I had before. It wasn't red to speak of, just a slightly darker, and different color than the surronding flesh, with a pointed center. Now most pimples are sort of rounded, red, puffy, etc... and this didn't hurt either. after messing with it for a couple minutes it erupted and produced the quill like shaft discussed earlier in the original post, and was about 3/4 of an inch long. I grapsed it with a pair of tweezers and pulled it out. I remember at the time that this was rather peculiar as the "quill" was wrapped around something. I picked at it with my fingernails and it opened to reveal about 4 or 5 smaller pure white hair like things exactly the same size. I thought it was indeed strange and I pitched it into the trash and put some alcohol on it to stave off any infections.
Now I've always had some ringing in the ear from my days in the military using firearms imprudently, but now it was joined a few days later with a buzzing that bother me, but then went away. After a few days later, I realized the thing that bothered me the most was that it couldn't have been an ingrown hair, or grouping of broken off hairs ingrowing, as they were all pure white, and my hair (beard included) is a dark brown. After I read this posting I truly wonder what it was, and wished I had at least brought it to a doctor or something.

Any other thoughts?
Fred

Aren't certain cancers caused by cells developing into inappropriate tissue? Skin cells diviing and producing tooth or hair cells, for example. I thought perhaps this could be an unusual and benign type, where an actual hair-like growth is produced?
Ofcourse, it could just be those bloody aliens again.

Any cellular damage can cause mysterious hair growth. Often cancers that are removed from inside the body contain hair, teeth, nails and bone in liberal mix along with softer tissues.

Colouration of mystery hair is often different to the natural hair of the person. I have thin, flexible brown hair and yet hair growing in one of my scars is wiry and black.

White hair colouration on anomalous hairs is very common, especially if near a dark hair, this is because the colouration is taken up by one hair whilst the others are starved... (don't know if this is true of hair found inside the body).

However alien implants aside hearing voices and buzzing noises is more likely to be a psychological rather than phsyiological effect. Unless as in the case of a friends sister dental work is picking up radio transmissions. :)

Regarding the implant, most likely an ingrown hair that the body has encapsulated. This is common in my whiskers, which are normally dark, but when ingrown are clear or white. The sense of fear regarding its removal is most likely the dread experienced when something unfamiliar or unexpected occurs to our body that might threaten its health.

Now, far more interesting is the buzzing, humming, high pitched orchestral sounds, popping, and electrical charges affecting the spine the various replies describe. I too have experienced this since childhood. It scared me for many years, and I suppressed it whenever it began. Later, my interest in the paranormal introduced me to the writings of Robert Monroe as well as others. I now understand that this experience, which most frequently occurs during the transition from wakefullness to sleep, is the body's natural transition through an alpha or meditative state of conciousness before sleep. This state of awareness allows the tuning into various frequencies of energy normally not available to our senses. When accompanied by vibrations, these indicate the awakening of the 2nd/astral body that is referred to in out of body travel or near death experience. As far as sleep paralysis as an explanation, I don't buy it. I am fully conscious of my surroundings, my wife's movements, etc. while experiencing this condition, and can stop the entire experience at will simply by moving a finger thereby reactivating my awareness to my physical body. Unfortuneatly, having suppressed this natural state for most of my life, I cannot initiate it at will and only experience it spontaneously a few times each year, though as a child it was nightly.

Lastly, those who have not shared similar experiences will maintain their limited paradigms and their skepticism. But for those who have these experiences, it is not something to fear, but rather to embrace as the natural evolution of consciousness and a doorway into a broader experience of life. :eek!!!!:

Last Summer I had a big lump on the back of my leg, just below the kneejoint. This lump appeared to have no "head" but it was growing a little bigger as time went by. Eventually it burst with pus "(sorry to gross you out) and the quill thing described came out. It was like feather/fingernail material, coiled and white. Absolutely amazed, I found more little bits coming out of my leg, and when pressed they were like concentrated calcium or something. Everyone I've asked have no idea what it could be. I'm sure I don't recall getting stabbed with a feather at all. That particular leg has been plagued by ingrown hairs since I experimented with some kind of depilation device that ripped the hair out by a rotating spring, but the site of the lump hadn't been affected.

No head buzzing to report!

This center core sounds like congealed puss from the middle of the infected area.I can remember having one on my arm at the site of an injection at school ( bcg ) I had a violently allergic reaction to the punture of the skin & fluid put in( probably down to the fact i was a scummy little kid with no idea of what i was doing, when i was told, they said "put this non stick dressing on and leave it alone ")
But it was pretty nasty, got a 12mm scar to this day.

Those hair things....

I don't think those things are hairs. Normally the root is pretty close to the surface of the skin and the hair doesn't tend to grow backwards, it would have to be a pretty powerful hair to grow inwards for 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, hairs will follow a route of least resistance but sometimes have trouble breaking the skin, hence becoming ingrowing... but tend to bundle up rather than taking a specific direction. No mention of roots either, hairs tend to have pretty distinctive roots.

Graphixmans description of what was in it when taken to bits is not hair like either. Strange.

I have no idea what they actually could be though, one of my colleagues suggested calcium build up but from experience I know it's pretty hard to remove the "milk spots" or calcium build up.

Bunj's description of the jerks and spasms sounds familiar, I get that too, kind of feels like a mixture of smoking too many cigarettes and dozing off and having one of those missing a step, falling over jolt dreams that wake you up, except the jolt will last for a couple of seconds. After the first one my arms and legs feel floaty when I start to doze again I get the spasms again. Keeps me awake alot, usually happens on hot nights. I'm generally chille dout and not a tense person.

I've never removed any of these things from me though, I put it down to drinking too much and generally leading a life of excess for too long. Oh well, everything has it's price.

Surely an alien implant would be put somewhere less obvious? Back of the neck would be my choice, not on the chin, where you could fiddle with it.

I've had several of the same things happen to me as well.
Once when I was young,maybe 10 years old,I woke up paralyzed.
Very scary thing to experience..seemed like it lasted for awhile,long enough to really scare me anyway.
When I was able to move again I experienced the shakes real bad. I went to the bathroom and made a bit of a mess as my hands were very shaky....sorry for the grossness,but it illustrates the degree of the tremors.
I occasionally get woken up from jerking as I'm going to sleep as well as a sudden bang once in awhile.
As far as the ringing in the ears goes,I experience it every once in awhile but much more so as a child.

As far as the quill goes my experience is a little different.
When I was somewhere around 11 or 12 or so I had a tiny spike protrude from the roof of my mouth.
I thought that perhaps it was a tooth coming in albeit a bit late.
The curious thing about this spike was that everytime I licked it I got a sharp pain in my left temple.
After awhile it just went away.

Perhaps these dicharges are just toxins or debris the body is trying to rid itself of. I dunno.
As far as the ringing,jerking and paralysis(voices),maybe theres some sort of neurological connection?

The link in post #1 is long dead. Here's the complete text, salvaged from the Wayback Machine ...

-------------------------------------------

Bone Implant

Mark D'Amico

I live in Ft.Worth Texas. The following events both happened here in Texas just three decades and sixty miles or so apart. When I was about seven years of age and in the second grade in school an event happened to me that has remained very clear and very confusing to this day (I am now 37 years of age).

I was sitting in class one morning and feeling sort of fuzzy-headed and i noticed a spot on my neck was slightly itchy. I reached up and felt a very slight bump on my neck between my neck muscle and trachea. Like kids do I began to scratch it for a moment when aweird sensation went through me and I suddenly felt something poke out of the spot where I had felt a bump before.

I pinched it with my nails and pulled on it and an object which looked like an inch long semi-transparent section of a bird quill or something slid out with no pain, no blood, nada. I immediately had a strong feeling that I was not supposed to have removed it, like i had been warned to leave it alone. That feeling stayed with me for several days. I kept the whole incident to myself till I was grown and mentioned it to a couple of friend a few years ago.

The reason I am writing this now is because last September I was in bed asleep when I was jolted awake by an almost painfully intense vibrating humming sound going through my head and body. (no vibrator jokes please) It was keeping me frozen to the bed and the hum intensified like something was plugged in and cranking up the energy going through me.

At about 10 seconds into it there was a sound in my head that seemed very very loud and resembled someone tuning through radio stations down a dial, lots of bits of voices and mechanical or electronic sounds all spliced together rising in intensity to a point where I thought something is going to short out in my head when it stopped. split second later the whole thing repeated. A third time it began and only got a few seconds of the humming. The first thing to come into my mind after the last bit was "you werent supposed to pull it out."

Meaning the thing in my neck. I had not thought of it for several years before this and bam, that same sense of impending punishment for removing something from my neck all those years ago. Anyone with any similar events or comments besides "seizure" let me know.

Mark D'Amico

--------------------------------------------

SALVAGED FROM: https://web.archive.org/web/20010816194444/http://www.forteantimes.com:80/happened/implant.shtml

Back