Borley Rectory

_Danforth_

Junior Acolyte
@Rabbit Will Run: what a find!!

I was listening to an Unexplained podcast the other day and it talked about the "pre Harry Price" era of Borley Rectory. The host mentioned that it was on the border of Essex and Suffolk. "Oh, like Bures" I thought, having once spent a weekend there and thoroughly enjoyed it. If I'd known Bures and Borley Rectory were that close, I'd have excused myself from the party for a couple hours for a mini pilgrimage to the site :D

@Rabbit Will Run: what a find!!

I was listening to an Unexplained podcast the other day and it talked about the "pre Harry Price" era of Borley Rectory. The host mentioned that it was on the border of Essex and Suffolk. "Oh, like Bures" I thought, having once spent a weekend there and thoroughly enjoyed it. If I'd known Bures and Borley Rectory were that close, I'd have excused myself from the party for a couple hours for a mini pilgrimage to the site :D

Perhaps one of the best ways to explore Borley, is to wait until the Village has its summer fete.

For obvious reasons the locals then embrace visitors, and are used to strangers walking around and exploring the village.

I’m not sure if the fete is held every year, and I don’t think its advertised online, but give it a few months and I’ll check the local rag every week, and if I see it advertised I’ll post the date on here.