• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bride Ruins £12k Dress When She 'Gambled On Fart'

My favourite bit of this story: at the above link, it describes how the bride's shapewear - which I presume is some kind of tight underpants- gathered and held in the shite "like a water balloon of horror".

My favourite bit of this story: at the above link, it describes how the bride's shapewear - which I presume is some kind of tight underpants- gathered and held in the shite "like a water balloon of horror".

Actually...

Where might one purchase an item like that?

I'm asking for a friend.

They danced together after the incident. That's a marriage that'll last!

I carried my wife from the toilet when she was shitting all over me when we both got gastroenteritis, she had fainted on the toilet. You do what you have to do and then I cleaned her up. I then showered and went down to the chemist to get electrolyte sachets - I've done long-distance cycling and a few distances running and nothing was like that walk to the shop.

Last edited:
I carried my wife from the toilet when she was shitting all over me when we both got gastroenteritis, she had fainted on the toilet. You do what you have to do and then I cleaned her up. I then showered and went down to the chemist to get electrolyte sachets - I've done long-distance cycling and a few distances running and nothing was like that walk to the shop.

I don't salt my food but there's always a big tub of salt, er, salted away in case of that sort of emergency. Squash made up with boiled water, added sugar and salt, down the hatch, instant improvement.

Back