• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Britain's 'Most Haunted House' Finally Sold After 12 Years

Gene Hunt73

I just wanted a jacket potato.
Sold: Most haunted house that spooked viewers for 12 years

A FORMER prison dubbed ‘Britain’s most haunted house’ has finally been sold after 12 years.

The Cage in St Osyth, Essex, was put on the market in 2008 by Vanessa Mitchell, who claimed she had to flee ghosts in the two-bedroom cottage.

The mum said she had been physically attacked by spirits, pushed over while pregnant and spooked by mysterious blood spatterings and a ‘satanic goat’.

But she has now found a buyer brave enough to snap up the old jail, where one of the ‘St Osyth Witches’ Ursula Kemp was kept before being hanged in 1582.

Brief Article Continues (with pictures):
https://www.metro.news/sold-most-haunted-house-that-spooked-viewers-for-12-years/1866570/

Sold: Most haunted house that spooked viewers for 12 years

A FORMER prison dubbed ‘Britain’s most haunted house’ has finally been sold after 12 years.

The Cage in St Osyth, Essex, was put on the market in 2008 by Vanessa Mitchell, who claimed she had to flee ghosts in the two-bedroom cottage.

The mum said she had been physically attacked by spirits, pushed over while pregnant and spooked by mysterious blood spatterings and a ‘satanic goat’.

But she has now found a buyer brave enough to snap up the old jail, where one of the ‘St Osyth Witches’ Ursula Kemp was kept before being hanged in 1582.

Brief Article Continues (with pictures):
https://www.metro.news/sold-most-haunted-house-that-spooked-viewers-for-12-years/1866570/

I'm sorry to come over fussy, but we need a) a sample of the text and b) a direct link to the article, not one that goes via Google. I've made both of these changes for you and it's not a problem, but we'd be grateful of all posters would please bear this in mind when linking to news stories.

Back