• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Britain's Ugliest Dog—Official!

What! He's adorable! The ugly dogs are those pitbullesque monsters that everyone in West Croydon seems to have because they think it makes them look hard. Those ones with the Queen Ann legs.

No way, Mr Winkle is much uglier than that.....and that smallest dog in the uk lives just up the road from me, what a claim to fame.

Connors, you're from W Croydon eh? I wonder if we know each other?

NO NO NO.....Tina Burgess is the ugliest dog in the world...haha

How dare you post a photo of my ex on the internet?

so thats where me holiday snaps went.........anyone seen me dentures?

i've just had a look at the Mr Winkle site. I think that that is the scarest thing that I have seen on the web.

The ugliest dog I've ever seen was one of thoses really wrinkly one that was fashionable about ten years ago. now they are ugly enough but this one had mange (sp?) and all it's fur had fallen out and and it was covered in sores. it had been 'adopted' by a friend of mine who was nursing it back to health

erk!

Mr Winkle certainly seems to be th product of a deranged and cutsie imagination - all it needs is a pink bow.

scary indeed.

oh that dog is cute - I've yet to see a dog that I think is ugly - All animals are beautiful in their own way! (with the exception of creepy crawlies)

Beautiful Billy

Billy's lovely! I hope his toothy-pegs don't hurt him. I once had a huge cat that looked like Robbie Coltrane.:p

actually,the ugliest dog in britain is tina lewis of shortstown,very Ruff!!!!!

Back