British Bigfoot

Hey there members. This is my first post here and it may seem a strange one. But I am a founder/researcher of the British Bigfoot Research team and we actively investigate sightings of hairy, ape-men type creatures that occur in the UK, hominids similar to the Bigfoot of the United States. Often, witnesses of the 'British Bigfoot' feel embarrassed, ashamed and feel stupid for coming forward with their sightings, encounters and reports but we are an organization where people can report their sightings and experiences without fear of ridicule. What this post is for is a call out to anyone who may have had an encounter or sighting with one of these creatures. They are spotted in rural areas mostly. Have any of you guys experienced something in the UK that would connect with what my team are searching for? I know this may be met with a lot of ridicule and joking but I am being serious. I leave our email address where you can contact us and also a link to our Facebook page.

Thanks so much for your time.

[email protected]

www.facebook.com/groups/britishbigfootresearch

rynner2

Great Old One
1. Bigfoot spotted in Tunbridge Wells - November 2012

Claims abounded that a strange creature had been spotted in woodland near Tunbridge Wells.
Dubbed the Kentish Apeman, it was said he was a mighty eight-foot tall, was covered in hair and had red demonic eyes.

The 2012 sighting tied in with one nearly 70 years ago on the same spot on Tunbridge Wells Common – the 200-acre wooded site which sits in the centre of the town - and after it was reported, it jogged the memory of another local resident.

He went online to reveal how it tallied closely with a story he had heard years ago.
The author, who billed themselves as Graham S from the town, revealed how when he was working as a painter in the house of an elderly lady, she regaled him with a tale of coming face to face with the apeman on the Common during World War Two.

The post read: “One particular day she went to the Common with her husband and was sitting on a bench when they became aware of a shuffling noise behind them.
“Upon turning around both her husband and herself saw what she described as a tall, hairy ape like creature with eyes that were burning a reddish colour and it was moving towards them at a slow pace. They observed this creature for some time until they became afraid and they both fled – terrified.
“She went on to say that they told the police and members of their family, thinking that a gorilla had escaped from a zoo, but were laughed at and were not believed.”

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/news/top_...s_including_bigfoot_spotted_in_kent_1_3984947

Several years ago I was living in Blackley, on the edge of Manchester, one evening I visited Boggart Hole Clough with my family. The time was around 9:30PM we arrived, it was pitch black and then it started. Stones appeared in front of our feet, we had something hidden throwing at us but what. We had the feeling that something was watching us, as me and my mum froze on the spot, my mum's ex continued walking along the path when more stones came flying out of nowhere. We left that night and though we knew nobody else was there, something was there.

So that is my story, if you had any similar experiences in the UK then I would like to hear

ChrisBoardman

Justified & Ancient
In the UK there is simply not enough wilderness for such a creature to exist and not be know about by now. I have always had my doubts about bigfoot in north America, but at least in the USA/Canada there is enough unexplored wilderness for such a creature to survive.

In the UK there is simply not enough wilderness for such a creature to exist and not be know about by now. I have always had my doubts about bigfoot in north America, but at least in the USA/Canada there is enough unexplored wilderness for such a creature to survive.
Could hide in plain sight in Norfolk.

Krepostnoi

Viva la Quinta Brigada
Several years ago I was living in Blackley, on the edge of Manchester, one evening I visited Boggart Hole Clough with my family. The time was around 9:30PM we arrived, it was pitch black and then it started. Stones appeared in front of our feet, we had something hidden throwing at us but what. We had the feeling that something was watching us, as me and my mum froze on the spot, my mum's ex continued walking along the path when more stones came flying out of nowhere. We left that night and though we knew nobody else was there, something was there.

So that is my story, if you had any similar experiences in the UK then I would like to hear
If the place is called Boggart hole, it must have had form for this sort of thing back when it was named. Did the name influence your decision to visit?

No the name never influenced me to go as I was young at that time and well we liked going for walks and boggart hole clough was a very enjoyable walk so we decided to give it a little trip through one evening.

If you take a look at not only American Sasquatch but also of the legends then you will hear quite a lot about them throwing rocks/stones

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Man on train from Exeter '100% sure' he saw Bigfoot in a field
The man reported that he left Exeter late in the morning, and there were few people on the train as it approached Bristol
By
Richard BoothHead Of Content
  • 11:48, 10 MAY 2018
  • UPDATED11:54, 10 MAY 2018

A train passenger claims he saw a Bigfoot-like creature walking in a field while on a train from Exeter to Bristol.

The eye-witness said he was on a train to Bristol Temple Meads, which was approaching the city on a Friday morning in November last year, when he saw a massive creature taking huge strides along a hedgerow.

The Bristol Post write that the report was made to the British Bigfoot Sightings group – a team of researchers based around the country who collect and investigate sightings of upright hairy ape-like creatures in this country.

Ghostly goings on in Devon as more say they've seen things at Pomeroy Castle
The man reported that he left Exeter late in the morning, and there were few people on the train as it approached Bristol.

etc...
https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/man-train-exeter-100-sure-1552070??

lordmongrove

Justified & Ancient
It reminds me more of a poltergeist than a bigfoot. Never heard of a stone-throwing bigfoot.
Hominins around the world such as yeti, bigfoot and the almasty have all been recorded as hurling rocks by witnesses. Some kill deer and other prey animals by hitting them with rocks. I'm not suggesting that this case involved a hominin though!