Bumble Bee worker cooked to death with tuna batch

Cultjunky

Justified & Ancient
Here's me thinking it should be in the strange death thread. I thought it was a nice find.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
I must admit the headline made me chuckle just because of the incongruous combination of bumble bees and tuna. Definitely one for the Strange Deaths thread, but you can't expect brand new forum members to know their way around the place straight away.

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
graylien said:
I must admit the headline made me chuckle just because of the incongruous combination of bumble bees and tuna.
Ah, but the apparent incongruity is entirely a function of where you buy your tinned tuna. (Or canned tuna, in Britenglspeak)

In North America, 'Bumble Bee' tinned fish is pretty much as eternally-unsurprising as John West canned fish is here in the UK.

greylien said:
Definitely one for the Strange Deaths thread, but you can't expect brand new forum members to know their way around the place straight away.
Perhaps.

And I've subjected @€ulen$piegel to an incisive-yet-subtle variation of the Turing Test. So we'll see if the response indicates AI, or just the flawed normal variety, with either Siri or the Magic Meatball having the casting vote in the event of a tie.