• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

C2Cs Craziest Cryptids Of 2022

River troll looks like a deer swimming the river.

To me the fairy looks like a moth.

The pair of entities is an odd one. They, or it, look like they're floating.
Skateboarders? Ground isn't that clear but if it slopes up and to the left with a wall round the foreground the boarders come in from the left and one goes up to the top of the wall. Couple of dogs joining in??

Skateboarders? Ground isn't that clear but if it slopes up and to the left with a wall round the foreground the boarders come in from the left and one goes up to the top of the wall. Couple of dogs joining in??
I can see it now that you have mentioned that.

To me the fairy looks like a moth.

The pair of entities is an odd one. They, or it, look like they're floating.
The fairy caught on doorbell cam? It looks quite like a Cottingley fairy.

The Canadian mountain identified as Whistler's Peak in Alberta is well known skiing site. I would think it's a lone skier. Though it's not safe to ski alone.

The furry snake looks like it's fake. The snake can be seen, tongue and all, but the furriness is oddly blurred. Some of the fur is very detailed in the video, but the areas that I presume to be closer to the camera, which should have the same amount of detail as the other furry parts, is blurred.

Here's a good recap of the mountain giant story, a partial explanation, and the many twists and turns in the tale.

Back