• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Calling All Psychic Youths and X-Folk...

Doesn't suprize me...

If more than one person is baying for your blood here on FT, then I suggest you think before you type. How have you angered them?

Take a leave and get some people skills...

Y'all should have seen this coming. 'Specially with a name like 'Oracle'.

Now, I'll be off to relieve rynner of some blood... :devil:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks (Shakespeare, Hamle

-Oracle-
I was trying to lighten the atmosphere, but have been taken literally again, it seems. (I accept that not everyone will agree with my views, but I hope no-one is literally baying for my blood!)

If some of you folks want to run a secret society, then keep it secret, and don't post about it on a PUBLIC Message Board. If you do, then you must accept some comment, and if you choose to take such comment amiss you will naturally raise interest in your activities, thus compromising your secrecy.

PS: Perhaps I'm coming on a bit heavy here - I've just checked your profile, and see you are only 15. Pax?

Who said it was secret!?:rolleyes:

Fine, let baigons be baigons...I have no feud with you Rynner.

To be totally honest...I like your style, witty, controvercial and yet maintaining a hold on your original subject...

And, I aren't baying for your blood, Nikita maybe, but not me. I only feed at night on people I can reach...

Only joking...I think :( :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :) ;) :p :D

-Oracle- said:
And, I aren't baying for your blood, Nikita maybe, but not me. I only feed at night on people I can reach...
I'm staying out of this! I'm not even in yet, I am still being tested... but as for the blood, if we feed of all the posters on the board who we'll we have talk to?:p It's not my style either........

Re: I shot an arrow in the air

rynner said:
If I was more nosy I would try to get to the bottom of this little mystery, but I have no time as people on other threads are also baying for my blood... Oh Dear!

Would that be on one of the vampier type threads?:D

Wm.

I'm interested in synchronicities, and generally keep a record of them. I sometimes keep a record of odd dreams or other happenings just on the offchance they might be the first in a chain of synchronicities - although generally they aren't!

Sometimes a chain of syns will include some national or international event that (had I known it was coming beforehand) I could perhaps have put a bet on and made some dosh!

But it never works like that (for me, anyway). The things only become apparent as part of a series after the events have occured. So far it's all just interesting trivia... so far!

most people young enough with the gift grow weary of it very quickly. it's not something easily grown accustomed to. and most block the portion of their mind able to -feel- or -sense- things out. it can pretty much make someone go mad.
i ignore when i sense things now. and just watch them come true with contempt and indifference.
call me a pessimist. - shrug. -
but recently i've been thinking that perhaps it'd be better if i did embrace it. we'll see.

Back