• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cannibalism: Disturbing, Gory—Strangely Common

I'm not familiar with the case above Dark Detective;

But the case of one Bar-Jonah happens to be current in the U.S.A.

Read the details

HERE.

Gruesome writings

The crime was hidden, but Bar-Jonah continued to write about it, reliving instances where he fed Zach to others, the affidavit said. Some examples:

"Lunch is served on the patio with roasted child." Bar-Jonah's friend "Doc" Bauman told police Bar-Jonah once brought home what he called a Hardees special -- deer burgers -- for Bauman and Bar-Jonah's mother Tyra Brown to eat on the patio.

"Barbecue bee sum young guy." The affidavit said Bar-Jonah barbecued "deer burgers," even though he never owned a real gun or a hunting license.

"Christmas dinner for two," "Little boy stew" and "Little boy pot pies." Debby Cotes, a woman Bar-Jonah met in 1996, recalls him bringing over spaghetti on Christmas and stew meat, chili and a pie -- all with strange-tasting meat. She told police he said he'd killed, butchered and wrapped the meat himself.
And friends and roommates told police Bar-Jonah's apartment always had a peculiar stench, no matter how much it was cleaned.

If convicted, Bar-Jonah faces life in prison or the death penalty. The charges of deliberate homicide and aggravated kidnapping added 0,000 to his bail, already set at
Gruesome writings

The crime was hidden, but Bar-Jonah continued to write about it, reliving instances where he fed Zach to others, the affidavit said. Some examples:

"Lunch is served on the patio with roasted child." Bar-Jonah's friend "Doc" Bauman told police Bar-Jonah once brought home what he called a Hardees special -- deer burgers -- for Bauman and Bar-Jonah's mother Tyra Brown to eat on the patio.

"Barbecue bee sum young guy." The affidavit said Bar-Jonah barbecued "deer burgers," even though he never owned a real gun or a hunting license.

"Christmas dinner for two," "Little boy stew" and "Little boy pot pies." Debby Cotes, a woman Bar-Jonah met in 1996, recalls him bringing over spaghetti on Christmas and stew meat, chili and a pie -- all with strange-tasting meat. She told police he said he'd killed, butchered and wrapped the meat himself.
And friends and roommates told police Bar-Jonah's apartment always had a peculiar stench, no matter how much it was cleaned.

If convicted, Bar-Jonah faces life in prison or the death penalty. The charges of deliberate homicide and aggravated kidnapping added $500,000 to his bail, already set at $1 million for previous charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. He goes to trial on those charges Jan. 16.

He will appear on the new charges at 11 a.m. today in Justice Court.

Light said the work is only half done.

"It is our intention that Mr. Bar-Jonah never walks the streets again."
million for previous charges of sexual assault and kidnapping. He goes to trial on those charges Jan. 16.

He will appear on the new charges at 11 a.m. today in Justice Court.

Light said the work is only half done.

"It is our intention that Mr. Bar-Jonah never walks the streets again."

-ya think?-

Timster

Bizarre case, but the thing that caught my eye was the guy's name, Nathaniel Bar-Jonah. It reminded me of a character in the New Testament called Bar-Jesus who was a "sorceror", bit of a bad egg. Maybe there's something unholy about that prefix. :confused: Maybe a case of someone's name defining their character;)

Oh you are all such wussies!

It was the strange little, once-famous telly science pundit Dr. Magnus
Pyke who lifted the lid on a wartime plan to turn all the UK into
vampires.

It was proposed that in the event of serious food shortages, human
blood given for transfusions should be turned into puddings.

As a scientist, he strongly supported the idea and felt it was only
silly squeamishness which scuppered it. :eek:

The late Dr Pyke was a govenrment nutritionist. He had many outre ideas including slaughtering and cooking all the pet dogs in Britain to feed to hens whose eggs would nourish pregnant women.

:hmph:

Originally posted by James Whitehead
Oh you are all such wussies!

With all due respect James Whitehead, there would seem to be insurmountable evidence (take that with a grain of salt given/w/in the current system... that a "suspect" has been charged. Formally charged with, not only kiddnapping and capital murder, but alot of other nasty stuff that include feeding the 'remains' of the victim to the neighbors...

-I'm glad to know that he's not my neighbor-

Tim-better safe than sorry mate-ster :cool:

BBC2 last night had a prog about the seige of Lenigrad in WWII. Thanks to the compassionate handling of the affair by Uncle Joe Stalin, the population was starving, and it was common to be see butchered corpses on the street. Most of these unfortunates had died of starvation.

But there were stories that children were butcherd for food. Some government workers did get a small bread ration, and they were oftened offered 'meat balls' in exchange for a loaf, but they refused because they knew the source of the meat.

And now we live in a world of fatties. We don't know we're born...

Yes, thanks for starting this thread 'Sprout...
guess what theme crept into my dreams last night! :)

TVgeek
-who has eaten nothing but fruit and toast all day...

GERMAN 'ATE INTERNET MAN'

( I know, I know I said I'd gone but I knew you lot would like this story)

GERMAN 'ATE INTERNET MAN'
Thursday 12 December 2002 8:21am

German police have arrested a 41-year-old suspected of killing and dismembering another man he met on the internet.

Prosecutors have said the suspect later ate the dead man's flesh.

The suspect apparently carried out the crime with the agreement of the victim and captured it on videotape in spring 2000, prosecutors in Kassel said in a statement.

The alleged victim, a 42-year-old from Berlin, had been registered as missing by police in the capital, the statement said.

The suspect killed the victim by stabbing him in the throat, prosecutors said. He allegedly chopped the body into pieces, deep-froze parts of it and buried the rest. He later ate much of the flesh, the statement said.

Authorities have withheld the identity of both the suspect and the victim.

Prosecutors said they tracked down the suspect after finding an advertisement he had placed on the internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

Police who searched the man's apartment in the town of Rotenburg on Tuesday found human flesh, bones and video recordings.

(c) Copyright Ananova Ltd 2002, all rights reserved.

Welcome back Meanderer.

That is a shocking story......we'll never get Spooky Angel out to a meet now!

Ha! connors, that was exactly what I was thinking as I read it :D

If a chap wants to be killed and eaten, who are we to stop him? Everyone has to have a hobby.

I wonder how you come up with that as an idea. Are you really that bored that you just think " I am overcome by ennui, I want to get killed and eaten. That'll at least be different, and bring a frisson to my jaded soul"

Of course I'm not going to google for ads looking for people who want to be killed or eaten, oh, no...

ah issei sagawa, what about that nicoclaux bloke from paris? hang on there's thread about...

EDIT

Oh the Germans have always done that!

I don't think you can digest people over the Internet, yet . . . :eek:

when eating out in Germany, remember - dont eat the chicken ...

ok...what did he think would happen if he placed an ad like that in the papers? i mean really?

Conners_76 said:
That is a shocking story......we'll never get Spooky Angel out to a meet now!

Too right! If ever I had any second thoughts, they are now well and truly gone! :p
Anyway, if I remember rightly, I ended up on the menu in the Trolls Head at one point. Good reason to steer clear of there too!

idea

Ebay can now start up a cattle market section on it's website with different subsections like dairy, stud, and slaughterhouse.

Back