• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cat & Mouse Friends?

Blunderman

Junior Acolyte
I saw this maybe 20 years ago in Glasgow. I was on a bus passing the Glasgow Necropolis, in the East End of the city, to be exact the bus was passing the southern most entrance to the graveyard on Wishart St, just before John Knox St, ( for those of you who know the city), i glanced out the window and saw, a cat and mouse walking side by side out of the graveyard, and, well, it looked like they were having a conversation, the mouse was looking up at the cat, and the cat was looking down at the mouse as they were walking along! weird.

I saw this maybe 20 years ago in Glasgow. I was on a bus passing the Glasgow Necropolis, in the East End of the city, to be exact the bus was passing the southern most entrance to the graveyard on Wishart St, just before John Knox St, ( for those of you who know the city), i glanced out the window and saw, a cat and mouse walking side by side out of the graveyard, and, well, it looked like they were having a conversation, the mouse was looking up at the cat, and the cat was looking down at the mouse as they were walking along! weird.

That would have made me catatonic!

We all know what it means when they share the same bowl in a house.

Back