Cats & People—What Are They Like?!

GingerTabby

Carbon-based life form
Lost Eugene this morning from kidney failure, aged 15.

Gonna miss this little fella so much, one of the best natured cats I've ever had.
My condolences on Eugene's passing, OWB. He was certainly a handsome fellow. Kidney failure is a bugger and is all too common in cats.

Memory eternal!

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Im one of those who, when in the jungle faces a hungry tiger with ' Hey, who's a beautiful kitty' you want to hope and pray that if you are ever in this situation, i am with you, so you have time to run

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Lost Eugene this morning from kidney failure, aged 15.

Gonna miss this little fella so much, one of the best natured cats I've ever had.
Big Stormy has taken a turn for the worse. His fur is hanging off him, he's still eating though and just sleeping and missing the litter tray a lot. He's got that weird wide-eyed look that cats get when they don't have too many days left.

Here he is a couple of years ago.

GingerTabby

Carbon-based life form
Big Stormy has taken a turn for the worse. His fur is hanging off him, he's still eating though and just sleeping and missing the litter tray a lot. He's got that weird wide-eyed look that cats get when they don't have too many days left.

Here he is a couple of years ago.
Sorry to hear that, NF. Please give the big fellow lots of cuddles and pats from me.