Cats & People—What Are They Like?!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

Hands up everybody that would love to go here
F--k. That. Right. Off. ..

Even with wilfully pretending they're not wild animals at heart, one day, you WILL get that moron who will wonder what happens if you grab it's genitals .. guaranteed .. and you'll be sat next to that moron. No.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
My cat has just been sitting on the table at the side of me staring in at the drink of pop, she was watching the bubbles bursting at the top, i love the way they tilt their lil heads from one side to the other, fortunately she has moved to another table, i imagined it would only have been a matter of time before she bopped the bubbles and pop would have been everywhere

Shady

awwwwwwwwwwww he is a lucky guy

Last edited:

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Domesticated cats live with us because they are domesticated. That's around 9000 years. My domesticated cats still accidentally bite and scratch me, often when they get excited, scared or normally by being surprised.

I wouldn't want anything bigger than the current dom cat living with me as a pet. I don't like people pretending to be "big cat" whisperers because it's just wrong.

Wild animals need a healthy fear of people. I wish Kevin Richardson would just remove his postings on you tube.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...south-africa-private-reserves-lion-walks-spd/

Let's just provide spaces for animals, we don't need to be there, we just need to let them be.

Shady

Why i would love to hug a lion, i suppose their death, if i were to be mauled and live would absolutely devastate me, so. i suppose my outlook on the whole isn't it cute thing with people being hugged to bits by a lion, has somewhat changed :(

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
i love when mine and Archie's relationship goes beyond cat and owner. For instance, just now an ambitious bug got into the house, the sitting room to be more correct; I squeaked and pointed, and Archie hunted: no more bug. Arch is now eating some dinner, and I am having a very late night vodka, with the windows closed!

Shady

i love when mine and Archie's relationship goes beyond cat and owner. For instance, just now an ambitious bug got into the house, the sitting room to be more correct; I squeaked and pointed, and Archie hunted: no more bug. Arch is now eating some dinner, and I am having a very late night vodka, with the windows closed!
Awww he's a sweety:D
He has probably put in your bed! :cat:
ROFLMFAO ya bugger

Reunited after 11 years!

Dutchess County SPCA staff member Carol O’Connell spent the last three years watching a stray cat roaming around her neighborhood, according to the Hyde Park animal rescue, who shared the amazing story on their Facebook page on Thursday.

Though the feline would come by her home from time to time, the DCSPCA said O’Connell never managed to get close enough to pet him — that is until recently.

“On a whim, she borrowed a scanner from the shelter and discovered the cat was micro-chipped,” the DCSPCA wrote on Facebook, adding that the chip allowed O’Connell to learn that the black and brown furry animal had a name and an owner.

But that wasn’t the most intriguing part of the story: Tiger, as he was called, had been missing from his mom Maggie Welz for a whopping 11 years!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good...eunited-with-his-owner-in-new-york/ar-AAGg8h9

Obviously caught in the catalytic converter.

Now where did we hear about Mrs Slocombes's pussy before?

"You're lucky to have me at all, Captain Peacock. I had to thaw me pussy out before I came."

A car had to be partially dismantled to rescue a tiny kitten which was firmly wedged in the engine compartment.

Six-week-old stray Sparky's plaintive cries were heard coming from Zoe Slocombe's parked car in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, on Monday night. She told the Huntingdon Post her father took the front of the car apart to get to the kitten.

Ms Slocombe, 25, said she wrapped the kitten in a blanket and he is now being cared for by the RSPCA. She had heard the kitten's meows from her lounge but when she went out and checked she could not find anything.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-49608607