• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cats That Look Like Hitler

OneWingedBird

Beloved of Ra
bes.ismennt.is/evropa/hitler_kisur.htm
Link is dead. Original webpage accessible via the Wayback Machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20030801203821/http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/hitler_kisur.htm

Cats that look like Hitler.

I can just about see the resemblance with the top one, not sure about the other though.

EDIT: Here are the photos from the MIA webpage.

From an 1942 issue of Spot magazine:

hitler2.gif
hitler3.gif
hitler4.gif

From an unspecified source (perhaps private correspondence) in 1998:

hitler5.gif
hitler6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a brillliant Hitler cat pic in a cat mag years ago,might even be able to remember the owner (or at least the person who submitted it, I'll ask someone who knows them.)

Two years ago, myself and an Irish friend of mine hatched a plot to train and strategicly shave a dog...go out onto the main drag and get it to perform the paw movements to a Wagner sound track. Then we reflected that over exposure to Chris Morris would not impress the police, so quietly dropped the idea.

Then, some guy in Germany goes and does it! And believes it to be a tribute to the forelocked-one! And without a hint of wry post-modern wit!

Dig the cat idea though. ;)

ps It would have been a Jack Russell. Dunno why, but nothing else would do...

all we need now is ethels dancing waffen ss cat division singing:-
"katzenland, katzenland uber alles" :)

(litter tray please!)

molga parrot said:
Damn, my ancient tabby's gone and invaded Poland again. :D

ein katz, ein ketzen, ein katzland? :)

I couldn't find a thread for animals that look like people, so please move this if there is already a thread for them.

There's a website called www.CatsthatlooklikeHitler.com (honestly!) where these 2 came from....

kitler2129.jpg

kitler289.jpg

Wonderful! This site (or an ancestor of it) used to exist about ten years ago under the name of Kisa Hitlers. That disappeared ages ago, though it has lived on in my folder of daft things to brighten dark days. Nice to be able to update the link! :)

That second one is so good that I'm not sure that it's not Photoshopped!

The first one looks more like Charlie Chaplin, though...

Those are so good! Our new kitten is an absolute monster at times, and I'm sure that he was Pol Pot or somebody like that in a previous life. Perhaps this site is his spiritual home ...

Proff_Nebulous said:
Any excuse to look at kitties is OK in my book... :lol:
Would you like to see my collection of pussy photos..? ;)

rynner2 said:
Proff_Nebulous said:
Any excuse to look at kitties is OK in my book... :lol:
Would you like to see my collection of pussy photos..? ;)

Pussiesthatlookslikehitler.com? :lol:

SameOldVardoger said:
Pussiesthatlookslikehitler.com? :lol:
:rofl:

I was going to write something along the lines of Mein Kampf that rhymes with Punt but decided against it as I'm a lady.

"Mein Katpf"?

In answer to the question "does this cat look like Hitler?", I can only reply:

Aryan? Specious!

Ahaha there's a photo of my cat Charlie on that site somewhere (so named because I think she looks like Charlie Chaplin) :D

these cats are soooooo cool i love it. Of course i know most people know this but the irony of this is that hitler was a felineaphobe or whatever the fear of cats is called.

Our white cat, Millie looks exactly like the second picture above. She invades the dog's bed regularly. We call her Millie Shickelgruber. :lol:

I like the comments on there from people who don't like the site and think it should be banned. Like the anti-LOLJesus.com people they have too much time on their hands.

If I recall one of them says something like "I'm not Jewish but would quite like to be..."

The idea that a cat that looks like Hitler could be offensive is just so bizarre.

Believe it or not we had 2 threads dedicated to feline Hitler look-alikes.

The earlier 'Feline Hitlers' thread has been merged into this one.

Wonderful! This site (or an ancestor of it) used to exist about ten years ago under the name of Kisa Hitlers. That disappeared ages ago, though it has lived on in my folder of daft things to brighten dark days. ...

The old thread merged into this one consisted of the pics from Kisa Hitlers (in Iceland).

Back