Chappaquiddick

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
How about a little explanation of what the link says and why it's interesting?
Some of us are browsing at work.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
How about a little explanation of what the link says and why it's interesting?
Some of us are browsing at work.
Work? What's that? :)

This theory says that Teddy was in the car with another female and Mary-Jo was lying drunk in the back seat and they didn't notice her. The car crashed they escaped and when the body was found the conspiracy began...

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Work? What's that? :)

This theory says that Teddy was in the car with another female and Mary-Jo was lying drunk in the back seat and they didn't notice her. The car crashed they escaped and when the body was found the conspiracy began...
I remember this happening. The story was that Kennedy crashed because of the state he was in, saved himself, panicked and did a runner.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Reaction score
I remember this happening. The story was that Kennedy crashed because of the state he was in, saved himself, panicked and did a runner.
I remember the old joke - they should never have impeached Nixon - they should have got Teddy Kennedy to drive him home.

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Here's a website with 4 of the most common theories about what actually happened that night:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/davea...uiddick-four-theories-briefly-considered.html

I suppose any of them could be viable as none are implausible considering the cover-ups that have occured in the past , however number 4 is a little out there to my thinking. What really happened? Who knows? I don't and those involved are all now dead. If I had to choose, I put my hand up for theory number 1. A tragic accident, probably alcohol involved and when the reality of the situation hit, panic and 'What do I do now?'