• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Why not lobby the Parole Board on his behalf? Tell them you'll kill them unless hes released.

Charles Manson parole hearing due
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17680252

Photo of a 77-year-old Charles Manson from the California department of corrections 5 April 2012 California prison officials recently released new photos of Manson, now 77-years-old

Related Stories

* Body search at Manson's ranch
* No parole for dying Manson cohort

Notorious mass murderer Charles Manson is up for parole in California, possibly for the last time, but he is not expected to attend the hearing.

Manson, convicted in 1971 and serving a life sentence for seven murders, has not appeared in front of the parole board since 1997.

The 77-year-old's last hearing was in 2007.

Debra Tate, the sister of one of Manson's victims, said she would attend to make her case against his release.

"I've tried to take this thing that I do, that has become my lot in life, and make it have purpose," Ms Tate, whose sister was actress Sharon Tate, told the Associated Press news agency.

"I've been doing it for Sharon and the other victims of him for the last 40 years."
Smuggled mobile phones

The wife of film director Roman Polanski, Sharon Tate was eight-and-a-half months pregnant when she was murdered by the Manson gang.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote
Debra Tate

It's important to me that I try to diminish their status as urban legends”

End Quote Debra Tate Sister of Manson victim

The cult leader and his followers, known as the Manson family, stabbed and shot seven people in Los Angeles over two nights in 1969 in an attempt to start a race war.

Manson and three women accomplices were sentenced to death in 1969, but that was commuted in 1972 when California temporarily outlawed the death penalty.

Since his last parole hearing, Manson has been caught in possession of a weapon, twice with contraband mobile phones, and has threatened an official, according to the California Department of Corrections.

Prison officials found he had been talking with people in California, New Jersey, Florida, British Columbia, Arkansas, Massachusetts and Indiana.

Even if Manson does not appear before the parole board, his court-appointed lawyer will argue that he should be taken out of prison and put into protective psychiatric care.

Debra Tate says she doubts Manson will ever be freed but hopes that she can confront any perception of him as a cult figure.

She said: "It's important to me that I try to diminish and tarnish their status as urban legends. It's wrong, it's just plain wrong."

He'll be inside for another while.
Manson (77) refused parole from prison where he must continue to serve out his life sentence
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/wor ... 39469.html
Thu, Apr 12, 2012

Mass murderer Charles Manson, one of America’s most notorious convicts, was denied parole yesterday in his 12th and possibly final bid for release from a California prison, state corrections officials said.

Manson (77) was not present for the review of his case by the state Board of Parole Hearings at Corcoran State Prison, where he is serving a life term. The state corrections and rehabilitation department said Manson would next be eligible for parole in 15 years, when he would be about 92.

He had been denied release on parole 11 times before, most recently in 2007, when the board ruled that he “continues to pose an unreasonable danger to others and may still bring harm to anyone he would come in contact with”.

Amid the hippie culture of the 1960s, Manson, a charismatic ex-convict, put together a collection of runaways and outcasts known as the Manson Family.

In the summer of 1969, he became one of the 20th centurys most infamous criminals when he directed his mostly young, female followers to murder seven people. Among the victims was actress Sharon Tate, the pregnant wife of film-maker Roman Polanski.

Is Charles Manson Getting Married?

Convicted killer's 25-year-old companion Star tells Rolling Stone, "Charlie is my husband"

Charles Manson, perhaps the most infamous convicted killer of all time, is 79 years old and still locked up in California's Corcoran State Prison, where he walks with a cane and sports chipped prison dentures. Star is a 25-year-old brunette who's been loyally visiting Manson in jail since she was 19 years old and maintains several websites devoted to defending Manson and his pro-Earth environmental causes. And according to an astonishingly in-depth new profile by Rolling Stone contributing editor Erik Hedegaard in our new issue (on stands Friday) that was nearly two years in the making, the pair could be heading down the aisle. Sort of.

In 2007, Star moved to Corcoran to be near Charlie, who she visits each Saturday and Sunday for up to five hours a day. "Yeah, well, people can think I'm crazy," she likes to say. "But they don't know. This is what's right for me. This is what I was born for." She grew up near St. Louis, where her deeply religious family feared she'd lost her way ("I was smoking marijuana, eating mushrooms, not wanted to go to church every Sunday," she explains), so they locked her in her room for much of her high school years. A friend passed her some of Manson's environmental writing, and she started corresponding with him. When she was 19, she took the $2,000 she'd saved up working in a retirement home kitchen and hopped a train to Corcoran. Manson named her Star. She recently cut an X onto her forehead.

Star's resemblence to Manson Family member Susan Atkins is beyond striking, and Star seeks to distinguish herself from the woman known as Sexy Sadie, who was incarcerated for her role in the Tate-LaBianca killings until her death in 2009. "That bitch was fucking crazy," she tells RS. "She was a crazy fucking whore. 'Oh Charlie, I did this for you.' She didn't know what she was doing."

And Star says she can prove Manson is more devoted to her than any other girl: "I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married," she tells us. "When that will be, we don't know. But I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this. We haven't told anybody about that."

Star says there won't be any conjugal visits because "California lifers no longer get them." If they were an option, "we'd be married by now."

Manson, however, seems less convinced the impending nuptials are a reality, "Oh that," he says. "That's a bunch of garbage. You know that, man. That's trash. We're just playing that for public consumption."
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/new ... d-20131120

Well, she sounds like a charming young lady. Knock yourself out, Chuck. Is this what he was referring to when he said "I get all the sex I want in prison"?

Article with 10-minute film.

In this Op-Doc video, Patricia Krenwinkel provides her first on-camera interview since 1994, reflecting on her life before and after Manson. This week is the 45th anniversary of her crimes.

In 1969, at age 21, Ms. Krenwinkel was a member of Mr. Manson’s cult in Los Angeles. His group, which he called the “Family,” included more than a dozen men and women who adhered to a bizarre mixture of hippie culture and apocalyptic paranoia. Seeking to inspire a race war, Manson ordered Ms. Krenwinkel and other members of his group to commit a series of murders. Over the course of two nights, they savagely murdered seven people, inflicting more than 130 stab wounds. One of them, the actress Sharon Tate, was eight and a half months pregnant. At their trial, the women shamelessly admitted their crimes and flaunted their allegiance to a leader they loved, but who clearly controlled their minds.

Over the years, I had gotten to know this woman — and our many conversations about life, love and politics had revealed slivers of a dark past. But not until her on-camera interview, featured in this Op-Doc, did I fully comprehend her journey of self-discovery. In prison, she has struggled mightily to reconcile two parts of her life: the 21-year-old girl who committed crimes to win the approval of the man she loved; and the 66-year-old woman who lives each day haunted by the unending suffering she has caused.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/05/opini ... .html?_r=0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...t-wanted-his-corpse-for-display-10034793.html

''Charles Manson wedding off after it emerges that fiancee Afton Elaine Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display''
Monday 09 February 2015

manson.jpg

Strangely, he already looks like a waxworks figure.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

''February 16, 2015 Message from Charles Manson

God is a soldier fighting for his life on Earth – ATWA. What takes life, gets looked at.

God’s war started when the need started (started with the need).

A wake-up to one’s own (its own) life on Earth. One Earth, one life, one God, “Itself”. ALL the people have already died, and have been gone before the bodies, and now the computers took over the grave game.

God’s Soldier is a Do or Die animal from the zoo-grave from the dead.

The brain-dead destroy the dead. God’s Will will be the will, be true, given up to their own judgments.

They’re all gone, maybe – maybe no one’s there to say that. Or it could be one lie.

Charles Manson

Letter, February 2015''

When you read the shite Manson spouts it's amazing he got anyone to follow him at all. The 60s were weird.

It's a nonsensical ramble that shows he is still completely barmy.

Manson is dead.

Killed himself apparently.

EDIT Hang on, it might be a hoax. Sorry. I think it is a hoax.

Last edited:
Sadly, it is a hoax.

When he does die, I suggest TV stations don't broadcast a documentary about him to mark his passing, show a Sharon Tate film instead.

Looks like Manson might be on the way out

BREAKING NEWS
Charles Manson Hospitalized — Convicted Killer Near Death, Report Claims
'It's just a matter of time,' says prison insider.
6954dc6755543be306a17f334605e63b
By Radar Staff
Posted on Nov 15, 2017 @ 19:31PM
charles-manson-deathbed.jpg

The end could be near for Charles Manson.

The legendary mass murderer is on his death bed at a Bakersfield, Ca. hospital, according to reports.

As readers know, Manson, 83, has spent much of the past year dealing with the aftermath of internal bleeding from a lesion on his intestines.

etc

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/charles-manson-deathbed/

Hope they string it out for a looooong time.

I never really understood the fascination of Charles Manson. It seems he became engrained in the American psyche but there were, and are, far more dangerous people being granted parole every day. He came to believe his own hype.

I read all about the murders years ago when I was at university. His family, his background, what he did and what he didn't do. It all seems so boring, middle-class, white America drop-out. Hang out in San Fransisco, be a failed musician, drop acid, shag a lot and then get high and discuss politics, love and sex. It all took a turn for the sinister of course but really he was just a charasmatic bum with access to drugs.

He didn't have the stomach to do what he asked others to. Still, it was important for the psychological well-being of society that he was locked up. See ya Charlie.

I never really understood the fascination of Charles Manson. It seems he became engrained in the American psyche but there were, and are, far more dangerous people being granted parole every day. He came to believe his own hype.
There does seem to be a fascination with people who seem to be able to get other people to do whatever they want, even unthinkable things. But really, I suppose there is not much that is difficult about an older man pretending to care about vulnerable young women and men then getting them off their faces on drugs. Once their brains are addled, all bets are off as to their subsequent behaviour.

His cultural importance was as a figurehead for all the fears of square white America in the late sixties, that their sons and daughters could drop out of their 'normal' lives and wind up at the hands of and as the tools of, a man like Manson.

He grew up in a very unpleasant environment, spent most of his early life in jail and probably if the changes that were happening at the tail end of the sixties hadn't happened, would probably have wound up dead or in jail as a result of petty crime. Instead he learns a few basic brain washing techniques from the Church of Process, gets out of jail and rides the wave of LSD and free love in San Francisco.

Despite the supposed messianic nature of Manson, he never really moved past his petty crime roots, the Tate murders were supposedly a mistake, he sent them to the address, believing a drug dealer who burned him in a deal still lived there.

QUOTE="Min Bannister, post: 1719790, member: 4404"]There does seem to be a fascination with people who seem to be able to get other people to do whatever they want, even unthinkable things. But really, I suppose there is not much that is difficult about an older man pretending to care about vulnerable young women and men then getting them off their faces on drugs. Once their brains are addled, all bets are off as to their subsequent behaviour.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of these people around and I have come across one or two in my life. They prey on the weak willed to prop up their ego. Up close I found these people to be quite pathetic individuals - a joke to anyone with a modicum of intelligence or perception. They choose their victims very carefully though and that is where their "skill" lies.

Last edited:
Back