• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Chinese & Russian Secret Science / Technology

Dingo667

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
China and Russia are huge countries with slightly paranoid governments. What has always interested me is the probablilities of secret scientific goings on in either country.
Unfortunately I can't name any that I am sure of but I seem to remember rumors that the Chinese have long meddled in human cloning and other practices that Europe might find "unethical". Reason being the sheer amount of people and the ability of their government to keep things stumm. Same with Russia.
However I'd like to know if someone knows of other developments or research in those countries and can find some links. I had some luck but it wasn't very helpful (of course if its a secret it wouldn't be on the net would it..?)
I didn't put this thread under UL as I hope that secret research IS actually going on somewhere. :splat:

You mean like the Russian LIDA machine? (Some sort of electrosleep device, as far as I can remember). (Most of the online references are from mind-control woo-woos, but there was a real, actual device that was researched.)

In the late 60's / 70's / early 80's there were rumors of advances in Russia on electronic mind-control / psychic research. I have heard very little verification / refutation since the wall came down.

You have the Russian "Woodpecker" signal from the late 80's, now commonly accepted as being some sort of over-the-horizon radar. The woo woos often tie it to HARRP and mind-control technology.

I haven't heard as much from China, other than the occasional (two) head transplant story in the WWN.

Or were you primarily interested in more reliable, verified stories?

That's a start. Thanks Philo T. No they don't have to be verified. I'd like to hear about anything. I remembered about the UL of Red Mercury from Russia. There must be more stories out there like that. But as I feared before, these are big countries and if their scientists were meddling in something (i.e unethical experiments etc) its very unlikely to get out.
Still, I'll keep looking and hope more people might have "heard/read/seen" anything.

red mercury turned out to be a load of old cobblers though. just the mafia trying to get cash out of gullible would-be terorists. the chinese do have a nuke missile called 'east is red' [dong feng or feng dong or something] that can reach the w coast of the usa.

fairly good book written by a couple of septic tanks called 'the coming crisis [or battle or war] with china'. written in the late 90s by a couple of hawks [so its propaganda, but at the same time fairly interesting]. 2 authors, can't remeber their names. that might have a few bits of info that might be of interest. weapons stuff mainly, if i recall correctly. oh and loads of economic stuff.

Not sure if this fits your interest, but in the 1980's (?) Thomas Bearden started babbling about Russian research into "scalar wave" weapons. (Since he as a non-Russian, and seems to have anti-Communist axe to grind, I'm not sure whether to treat him as being informed or honest.)

He dragged the wodpecker signal into his theories. Tesla, too, of course.

-------------------------------------

In the early days of the internet, transcriptions of "audio letter" briefings by a "Dr. Peter Beter" on purported Soviet "cosmospheres" made the rounds. This was basically early 80's anti-Soviet parnoia about vastly advanced Soviet space technology. See Google's USENET archives for some examples.

"red mercury turned out to be a load of old cobblers though"

Well, certainly lots of people are using it as the basis of a scam.
However, the coincidence of timing with the emergence nuclear isomers (the Russians were there first), and which could be manufactured in a nuclear reactor, is a curious one.

The Russian 'mind control' stuff is relatively respectable, but if it worked they wouldn't be using Fentanyl and the school siege might have ended differently too.

Plasma aerodynamics and stealth is certainly one area in which the Russians have a lead, not to mention the Ekranoplan and other curious craft.

wembley8 said:
Plasma aerodynamics and stealth is certainly one area in which the Russians have a lead, not to mention the Ekranoplan and other curious craft.

Just seen a thing on the BBC website about ekranoplans. Wow! :shock:

You think you have seen everything, although, granted, I haven't seen a man eat his own head.

For more on the ekranoplan see:

The Ekranoplan (Soviet Era Ground Effect Vehicle)
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-ekranoplan-soviet-era-ground-effect-vehicle.67310/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back