• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Chinese Hopping, Sticky Rice-Ophobic Vampires

A

Anonymous

Has anyone got any idea why Chinese vampires, at least the ones in,
'Mr Vampire', hop everywhere and are repelled by "sticky rice" ?

Any vampire buffs out there who might know?

OK. The hopping is quite simple. The feet of the dead are tied together. (It makes it harder for them to get around.) In fact, there's a scene where the vampire gets his feet free.

The sticky rice draws out the poison (at least according to the film). I seem to recall that throwing rice was supposed to stop vampires, as they would stop and count the grains (and pile them up neatly).

Unless I'm just remembering something from Sesame Street. I thought I'd read it somewhere else, though.

As far as I was aware, the Vampire lore in the 'Mr Vampire' movies came from a book called 'Liao Zhai Zhi Yi Xuan', 'Strange Tales From Make-Do Studio'; Written by Pu Songling (like most of these things, written during the Qing dynasty). The Yellow River Cultural Centre in Amsterdam can probably order you a translation. It's on Damrak IIRC. There was a branch in Amstelveen, but I think its closed

The Daoist vamipre seems to be largely a lurching, unintelligent creature, with a desire for flesh rather than just blood. They are also blind, hunting by breath, and some of the stiffness is caused by extreme dessication, as well as by limb binding. Sticky rice is used as a purifier in Chinese medicine, hence the effect on vampires.

In European Vampire lore there is the idea of filling a vampires mouth with kernels of rye, which the vampire must count and stack before he leaves his grave to feed, why that should be the case I don't know. The concept of throwing rice at weddings seems a little confused, since if forms a two-fold function of endowing the happy couple with fertility and properity, and at the same time confusing any lurking evil spirits by distracting them

Counting grains of rice - well, poppy seeds, actually - is mentioned in relation to the vampires in "Carpe Jugulorum" by Terry Pratchett.

I remember that the Chinese vampires do hop, though I can't remember why.
To stop the vampire, you place a piece of parchment (paper) in which you wrote a prayer on the vampire's forehead. I am not sure about the rice.

I am sure there are many more details, but it has been years since I read about the hopping vampires, and it is first thing in the morning and I haven't had enough coffee to help me think clearly!

Might just be reiterating what's already been posted but Chinese Vampires have mobility difficulties due to stiffness and pain after death...so they hop everywhere instead. The 'Xiang-Shih' sp? are created when someone experiences a violent death and similar to western vampires- suicide. Also if a cat jumps over the dead body, the body will rise to become a vampire. Chinese vampires don't have much intelligence- animated primarily by blood-lust.

Taoist incantations written in animal blood will immobilise a vampire if attatched to it's forehead. They also have an aversion to garlic and red beans as well as sticky rice.
(my friend has most of my books on Chinese Mythology, so I apologise in advance if there are any errors in this post! :blush:
On a similar note regarding rice- In Japan it is regarded that rice has the power of driving away evil spirits as rice was given to humans by the Sun-Goddess Ama Terasu .
er...I'm out of here before I totally go off the original subject

Rice and other seeds have a wide apotropaic use against a whole rnage of the restless dead and other supernatural entities.

I think the sticky rice is more along the lines Hugo describes.

I was nosing around this after watching Shaolin vs Evil Dead (part one!!!):

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21220

and Wikipedia have a good page on it:

In popular Chinese mythology, hopping corpses (僵屍 Pinyin: Jiangshi, literally "stiff corpses") are corpses whose touch can kill a living person instantly. They are said to be created when a person's soul (魄 Po) fails to leave the deceased's body.

It came from the myth of "The Corpses who Travel a Thousand Miles" (千里行屍), which describes wizards who transport corpses over long distances to hop on their own feet back to their hometown for proper burial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopping_corpse

[edit: That said I can't find mention of this "The Corpses who Travel a Thousand Miles" ]

And it is the return of the dead that is the general mission of the priest in SvED

It continues:

Some people speculate that hopping corpses were originally smugglers in disguise who wanted to scare off the law enforcement officers.

Jiangshi is also pronounced Geung si, which is the Cantonese name for vampire (it is usually translated as xi xue gui (吸血鬼) or "blood-sucking ghost" in Mandarin). Hence, a hopping corpse is also called a Chinese vampire. To distinguish between a Chinese vampire and a Western vampire a Cantonese speaker may use 吸血僵屍 (Cantonese Yale: kap1 hyut3 geung1 si1) for a "blood-sucking geung si".

There aren't many vampiric traits here and is it just a question of the name being pronounced different ways leading to confusion?

[edit: Apparently there is a pretty deep discussion on it here:

www.chinahistoryforum.com/lofiversion/i ... /t983.html

which suggests the actual term "vampire" is wildy inappropriate. Best to stick to jiangshi I suspect ;) ]

Another page:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/878 ... pinfo.html

This is a good page on their cinematic depiction and the "rules":

http://www.greencine.com/static/primers ... orror1.jsp

Its all Sammo Hung fault ;)

Yep, I'd heard the same as Quixote. It's the rigor mortis that makes them hop. Mr Vampire is so hammy but still freaks me out.

Edited to add, plus they use their nasty long finger nails instead of the typical vampire fangs, and they track human prey by their breath, so one assumes they're blind as well.

The stories these films are based on...

Re: 'Liao Zhai Zhi Yi Xuan', 'Strange Tales From Make-Do Studio'; Written by Pu Songling

You can read English translations of a selection of the tales here:

http://www.illuminatedlantern.com/cinem ... ozhai.html

Helpfully, the index even tells you which films each story inspired. They are worth reading if you like the films, or are generally interested in Chinese ghost stories.

I've always found the Chinese perception of western vampires interesting.

The full name, 'Kup hyut geung si', makes sense if you imagine how the Chinese might have first understood the description of a western vampire: A person who has died, but come back to life as a supernatural predator - the Chinese would think of their 'geung si'. But because drinking blood is not a recognised behaviour of 'geung si', it's necessary to specify this characteristic when describing a vampire.

It's usual today for vampires to be described in Cantonese as simply 'geung si', but I think this is more 'for short' than a genuine confusion of the two.

bigsilence: Welcome and its always good to hit the ground running - thanks for those resources.

There are a lot of versions available through Amazon. This one gives a bit more background:

Strange Tales from Make-Do Studio is a famous collection of about 500 short stories by Pu Songling (1640 - 1715), a writer of the Qing Dynasty. Fifty-one stories are selected for this English edition. These stories cover a wide range of subjects, such as werefoxes and fish spirits and ghosts and monsters that are personified. Like human beings, they have feelings of good and evil, beauty and ugliness, love and hatred as well as happiness and discontent. These mystical stories reflect the social life of the time in which they were written. Living under a feudal monarchy, the writer had to criticize the unfairness of the feudal system and express his indignation by writing of fox spirits and monsters. Although most of these stories are progressive and written with a critical slant, some of them still have ideas of feudal superstition and fatalism. The stories in Strange Tales from Make-Do Studio are written in simple and straightforward language, but they are highly structured with complicated plots that often employ the technique of combining illusion with reality. Some of these stories are based on popular folk legends and thus have a plain, folksy style. The ideological and artistic achievements of Strange Tales from Make-Do Studio have greatly influenced later novels and operas.

www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/14102 ... ntmagaz-21

The information about the H.A. Giles translation is interesting as they have done more than the abvoe (although still on a portion of the total) and being over a hundred years old puts it firmly into the public domain so it should be posssible for someone to get it online!! They do have 4 of his other books over at Gutenberg:

www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/g#a814

Other versions:

Strange Tales from Make-Do Studio:

www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/71190 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/08351 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/7119028 ... enantmc-20

Strange Stories from a Chinese Studio

Giles:
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1410205 ... enantmc-20
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/14102 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0486223 ... enantmc-20
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/04862 ... ntmagaz-21

other:
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/9991329 ... enantmc-20
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/99913 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/95762 ... ntmagaz-21
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0887101 ... enantmc-20
www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/08871 ... ntmagaz-21

Some more details on Pu Songling and the various ediitons:
www.renditions.org/renditions/authors/pusl.html

An interetsing comic version:
www.china-on-site.com/pages/comic/comiccatalog9.php

That site also has a good article on Taoist priests and hopping vampires:

www.illuminatedlantern.com/cinema/archi ... mpires.php

which explains a lot of the background and tools available including:

Sticky Rice: As noted above, the rice represents the power of both Yin and Yang: Yin from the earth in which it grows, Yang from the sunlight which it absorbs. Only sticky rice will do for Taoist magic, and if the movies are any indication priests must always be on the lookout for unscrupulous wholesalers who swap the good stuff with rice of a poorer quality (perhaps long grain or Uncle Ben's?).

There are quite a few jiangshi toys - I like this one:
www.plumpub.com/info/Fun/fs_ghost.htm

Also on the hopping it can also be caused by "yin shock":

Q: What makes a hopping ghost hop?

A: Many things, but mostly when a homesick corpse, not wanting to be buried in an unfamiliar village, hops home, po and all. In documented cases, the hopping corpse is often accompanied by an entourage of monks, Taoist priests, and mourners.
Yin shock makes ghosts hop, too. The yin, as opposed to the yang, is dark, mysterious, and usually out to make trouble. (Cats and the moon are characteristically yin.) Should a fresh corpse somehow come into direct contact with a yin sort of energy, then it reacts, often becoming charged with superhuman powers. And it hops.

www.resort.com/%7Ebanshee/Misc/hopping_ghost.html

And form this list of 10 things learned from watching HK films:

Humans have yang: energy; the undead are yin-,heavy. Since human men have more yang energy than human women, they are a prime target for the seductive powers of female ghost.

www.houseofhorrors.com/bewareit.htm

I can see the conversation:

"How are you feeling this morning dear?"

"Chockful of yang actually honey!!!"

I've been resisting posting to this thread but I've decided that if i sound like an idiot then so be it.

I was always told that they hop because they haven't got any feet.
You can tell if someone's a vampire-ghost-thing by e.g. waving a broomstick around at floor level. It'll hit a normal person on the ankles but obviously won't hit anything if it's a ghost because they haven't got any feet. Um. I saw the hero doing this in a film, I'm sure I did, although I might only have been 7 so not a VERY reliable witness...

OK now you come to mention it it does seem a tad odd that they are floating around at ankle height with no feet but that's just what they do, right? Supernatural beings don't have to obey the laws of nature, do they?

Incidentally I always associated this with the thing about it being bad luck to cut someone's ankles off in a photo.

:?

I think it's a common theme in a lot of folklore that grain stops witches/vampires/evil spirits in their tracks as for some reason they are bound to count them all.

lemonpie said:
I've been resisting posting to this thread but I've decided that if i sound like an idiot then so be it.

You can tell if someone's a vampire-ghost-thing by e.g. waving a broomstick around at floor level. It'll hit a normal person on the ankles but obviously won't hit anything if it's a ghost because they haven't got any feet. Um. I saw the hero doing this in a film, I'm sure I did, although I might only have been 7 so not a VERY reliable witness...

Its a new one on me - its not really a feature of the folklore and it would be tricky to do for a dozen jiangshi in a film (on budgetary and technical grounds) but despite the "rules" there can be some variation so perhaps someone threw it in somewhere. It may be some other form of supernatural being - in a cinematic tradition that includes ghostly seductresses ripping their heads off and throwing them across a room pretty much anyhting goes ;)

There are a range of demoans and ghosts with odd feet - e.g. the vetala of India has its hands and feet on backwards. There is more specifically this Japanese ghost:

Yuki-onna appears as a tall, beautiful woman with long hair. Her skin is inhumanly pale or even transparent, causing her to blend into the snowy landscape. She sometimes wears a white kimono, but other legends describe her as nude, with only her face, hair, and pubic region standing out against the snow. Despite her inhuman beauty, her eyes can strike terror into mortals. She floats across the snow, leaving no footprints (in fact, some tales say she has no feet, a notable feature for many Japanese spirits), and she can transform into a cloud of mist or snow if she is threatened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna

and from the general page on Japanese ghosts:

Traditionally, they are female and dress in white kimonos, typical burial clothing in ancient Japan. They typically lack legs and feet, and are frequently depicted as being accompanied by a pair of floating flames or will o' the wisps in eerie colors such as blue, green, or purple. Yūrei also often have a triangular piece of paper or cloth known as a hitaikakushi on their forehead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yurei

The cloth/paper on the forehead also featuring prominently in jinagshi films.

I don't have much to contribute but the bit about becoming a vampire after a cat jumps over the corpse also occurs in european vampire law. In the very early western vampire stories they are associated with the moon and can be revived by being touched by the moons rays.

At a chinese funeral you throw paper money on the ground so that the hungry ghosts will be distracted in picking the money up which seems similiar to the picking up rice thing. The rice they are scared of it glutinious rice which is different from ordinary rice

By the way I think this film is supposed to be a comedy and deliberatly hammy ect.

Odd, I just heard the same thing the other night at dinner told to me by a friend of japanese descent who was raised in Hawaii. I just came online to check out the validity of japanese ghost stories involving the ghosts/vampire not having feet.
The storyteller also mentioned that most japanese ghost stories involve the being either not having a face or having the hair combed over the face from behind. You can see this technique used in recent films like "Ringu"

Quixote: Cheers.

sminky said:

Odd, I just heard the same thing the other night at dinner told to me by a friend of japanese descent who was raised in Hawaii. I just came online to check out the validity of japanese ghost stories involving the ghosts/vampire not having feet.
The storyteller also mentioned that most japanese ghost stories involve the being either not having a face or having the hair combed over the face from behind. You can see this technique used in recent films like "Ringu"

While hopping vampires (esp. Cute Vampire Kids) are massively popular in Japan and Korea:

http://kyonshee.com

http://rairai-kyonsees.com

they only produce a handful of the films themselves - usually based on the HK model and more often than not bumping up the CVK quota.

The Japanese ghost/vampire films tend to be from local legends (the former) or influenced by western myths (the latter) or an interesting mix of them both.

I asked someone yesterday and they said that corpses are traditionally burned in China - they don't have graveyards like here, and they don't tie the feet together.

I've seen one or two chinese vampire films, but in my opinion this one is the best. link

No they don't burn them, they bury them, then dig them up again a few years later, put the bones in jars and then rebury them in a kind of tomb thing.

About the feet thing, it's just possible that I got confused between Japanese and Chinese stuff, oops... my mind is like crochet ok?

lemonpie said:
No they don't burn them, they bury them, then dig them up again a few years later, put the bones in jars and then rebury them in a kind of tomb thing.
Well my interviewee was a bit of a child of communism so she might have had a different idea of "traditional".

James H said:
I asked someone yesterday and they said that corpses are traditionally burned in China - they don't have graveyards like here, and they don't tie the feet together.

As lemonpie says they tend to bury their bodies.

The films actually rely on that. They tend to run to a formula and the plots either revovle around:

1. The Taoist monk is a corpse wrangler/herder who has to return the bodies home for burial. They often stop off in a temple or monastry and usually the bumbling assistants cause the paper to fall off their foreheads and much kung fu ghost busting ensues.

2. Due to bad feng shui (usually an accident or a crooked geomancer) something has gone wrong in the burial process and the dead have risen - only the Taoist monk can solve the problems (usually with some kung fu ghost busting again).

There are many variations (like sinister wizards raising the dead or foosl messing around where they shouldn't) which verge more towards the zombies (as in Kung Fu Zombie or Kung Fu Beyond the Grave) but the all feature coffins and burials and action often takes place in the temple/mortuary (with Lam Ching Ying more often than not playing either a monk or a mortuary owner which magical tricks up his sleeve) - the end of KFBTG is set in a graveyard with hands erupting from the soil, coffins trying to capture the bad guy, etc.

As with all member sof the corporeal restless dead they do sometimes torch the main vampire but only when all else fails.

Class but no hopping vampires that I can recall.

Giant tongued tree demons and ghosts though...

Aren't the bits of paper on the forehead buddhist prayers or something to stop the vampire?

When I went to a halloween screening of Mr Vampire we all got given yellow bits of paper with Chinese writing on but I was the only one who knew what to do with it :D

AsamiYamazaki said:
Aren't the bits of paper on the forehead buddhist prayers or something to stop the vampire?

Indeed they are - I believe that the characters scrawled on them (usually in blood from the Taoist priest biting his fingers) is usually nonsense scrawl.

AsamiYamazaki said:
When I went to a halloween screening of Mr Vampire we all got given yellow bits of paper with Chinese writing on but I was the only one who knew what to do with it :D

LOL - thats cool.

It has given me a real taste for watching one now.

Hopping Chinese Vampires

I first noticed this phemon when I was in high school and watched a shitty little American movie called The Jitters.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097625/
What a stupid idea, my young mind thought. Chinese hopping vampires.

But as I became more seasoned in Chinese cinema I discovered that that's how it is. In that country, the vampires really do hop.

So I've just watched my 300th Hong Kong movie featuring hopping vampires. Yet they never explain...why do they hop?

Well, why DO they, goddamnit? Anyone? It's eating at me. Emps should know.

And if there's an expert on the subject, can you go a little more into the Post-It Note spells that they slap on their foreheads?

I get the general idea of the Post-It Note spells, but I could stand to learn more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Vampire
In popular Chinese mythology, hopping corpses (Traditional Chinese: 僵屍 or 殭屍, Simplified Chinese: 僵尸, pinyin: jiāngshī; literally "stiff corpse"), sometimes called Chinese vampires by Westerners, are reanimated corpses that hop around, killing living creatures to absorb life essence (qì) from their victims. jiāngshī is pronounced geungsi in Cantonese. They are said to be created when a person's soul (魄 pò) fails to leave the deceased's body. The influence of Western vampire stories brought the blood-sucking aspect to the Chinese myth in modern times. In fact, Dracula is translated to Chinese as "blood-sucking jiāngshī" where the thirst of blood is explicitly emphasized because it is not a traditional trait of a jiāngshī.

It came from the mythical folklore practice of "Traveling a Corpse over a Thousand Li" (千里行屍), where traveling companion or family members who could not afford wagons or have very little money would hire Tao priests to transport corpses of their friends/family members who died far away from home over long distances by teaching them to hop on their own feet back to their hometown for proper burial. Some people speculate that hopping corpses were originally smugglers in disguise who wanted to scare off law enforcement officers.

Hopping Corpses were a popular subject in Hong Kong movies during the 1980s; some movies even featured both Chinese Hopping Corpses and "Western" zombies. In the movies, hopping corpses can be put to sleep by putting on their foreheads a piece of yellow paper with a spell written on it (Chinese talisman or 符 pinyin fú). Generally in the movies the hopping corpses are dressed in imperial Qing Dynasty clothes, their arms permanently outstretched due to rigor mortis. Like those depicted in Western movies, they tend to appear with an outrageously long tongue and long fingernails. They can be evaded by holding one's breath, as they track living creatures by detecting their breathing. Their visual depiction as horrific Qing Dynasty officials reflects a common stereotype among the Han Chinese of the foreign Manchu people, who founded the much-despised dynasty, as bloodthirsty creatures with little regard for humanity.

It is also conventional wisdom of feng shui in Chinese architecture that a threshold (Chinese: 門檻), a piece of wood approximately six inches high, be installed along the width of the door to prevent a hopping corpse from entering the household.
[edit]

References in works of fiction

* "Kyonshi", a word based on the Japanese pronunciation of jiāngshī, is used in some obscure games and trading card games as a term for creatures that combined the characteristics of Chinese and "Western" vampires.
* The hopping corpse has appeared in a handful of films from Hong Kong that have seen Western release, including the Geungsi Sinsang (also known as Mr. Vampire) series featuring Lam Ching-Ying.
* In the video game Super Mario Land one of the minor enemies, Pionpi, has characteristics of the jiāngshī.
* In Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Nintendo 64 and the Xbox, two parts of the game feature ceramic infant-like enemies that resemble the jiāngshī.
* Poe, an enemy that appears in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, is similar to (and possibly based on) jiāngshī, though it lacks legs and has a more shadowy-translucent body.
* Another video game, Phantom Fighter for the Nintendo Entertainment System, featured kyonshi almost exclusively as enemies. As the Chinese hero Kenchi, you battled the hopping phantoms with punches and kicks, and even took control of a kyonshi infant by ringing a special bell hidden in some stages.
* In the Jackie Chan cartoon series there is a "Chi Vampire" that is an exagerated version of the Hopping Corpse. It drains the chi of a victim and can detect them by smelling their breath.
* In the fighting game Darkstalkers, the character Hsien-Ko (Lei-Lei in the Japanese version) is based on the jiāngshī.
* In the role-playing game Shining Force III, Scenario 1, the inhabitants of Quonus Village have been cursed and transformed into kyonshi. They attack the player, and can either be killed or relieved of their curse and brought back to life with a holy Elbesem Orb. One of the kyonshi, a dark wizard called Noon, becomes a playable character when rescued.
* In the anime and manga Shaman King, the Tao family has a massive army of jiāngshī (misspelled as jiangsi) at the family's call. One certain jiāngshī the show focused on was Lee Bailong (also known as Lee Pai-Long), who is a thinly veiled reference to Bruce Lee. Here, Talismans are used by the person controlling them (Doshi in the English Anime), and cutting the talisman off turns the Jiangsi into dust, much like a western vampire.
* In the novel Anno Dracula by Kim Newman, a hopping vampire appears as a minor villain.
* In the Disney/Square Enix video game Kingdom Hearts II, Heartless with charateristics of the jiāngshī appear in Mulan's world, the Land of Dragons. The Heartless' name is "Night Walker".
* In the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card came, a monster card based on the zombie exists as "Master Kyonshi". It is based on the stereotype bouncing corpse- traditional court robe, with a paper talisman over his face. He has 1750 atk, low, considering others monsters in the game. However it possesses the highest attack among non-effect level 4 zombie type monsters in the game.
* In the MMORPG "Ragnarok Online", monsters known as Munaks, Bonguns, and Hyeguns were heavily based on the jiāngshī figure.
* A jiāngshī was featured in an episode of the children's cartoon show Jackie Chan Adventures. In this depiction the Chinese Vampire was depicted as feeding off his victim's chi (life force) rather than drinking their blood. The victims could be revived by a magical chi transfer that temporarily left the revived individual with some of the personality of the chi donor.
* In the animes Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT it is believed by some fans that the charecter Chaozu is loosely based on the jiāngshī
* The vampires became the main theme in three successive television series in Hong Kong, "My Date with a Vampire" (我和殭屍有個約會), which were loosely continued from two earlier series starring Lam Ching-Ying as his typical role of a taoist priest. Many of the international myths of vampires were incorporated into the program, including the idea that vampires are in classes, depending on what class of vampires bite them, as well as many Chinese legends, some of which are changed for the sake of entertainment, for example, Pangu, the mythical creator of the world, was in fact a clan of people, and that all the vampires of the world can traced back to one of its members, who was not technically a vampire for he was never a mortal to start with. The vampires were also changed (at least the first five classes anyway) to resemble human beings, apart from the time they use their powers and drink blood. This also saw the transformation of vampires from stereotype villains to heroes.
* In the Steve Jackson game, Munchkin Fu, one enemy is the "Hopping Vampire" (a vampire on a pogostick), which gains a special bonus if the monster enhancer, "Hopped Up On Lotus", is played.
* In the anthropomorphic game Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, when the player is in China (General Tsao's level), General Tsao summons grasshopper hopping corpses.
* In Oriental Adventures, a supplement for the Tabletop roleplaying game Dungeons & Dragons, the hopping vampire is a monster the players can face.
* in the MMORPG "MapleStory" monsters known as Zombie Mushroom and Zombie Mushmom are based on the jiāngshī.

Gordon

Back