• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Church of the Giant Mechanical Spider

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Ottawa archbishop surprised by negative reaction to robotic spider on cathedral
Posted on August 1, 2017 by Administrator1

By Deborah Gyapong
Catholic News Service

OTTAWA, Ontario (CNS) — The archbishop of Ottawa expressed regret that several Catholics were shocked at the sight of a giant robotic spider perched on Notre Dame Cathedral.

Archbishop Terrence Prendergast said he was surprised by the negative reaction to an artistic initiative after critics called the spider’s placement “sacrilegious,” “demonic,” and “disrespectful” of a sacred space.

“My cathedral staff and I anticipated that some … might object, but thought it would be minimal, as nothing demeaning was intended in the spider being near the church,” said the archbishop in an email interview with Canadian Catholic News.

Image Here Reveals the Congregation May Have Had A Point:
https://cnstopstories.com/2017/08/0...tive-reaction-to-robotic-spider-on-cathedral/

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Peters

"My cathedral staff and I" suggests that he ran this by other people and they all nodded and smiled like it was a perfectly normal thing to be doing!

Ottawa archbishop surprised by negative reaction to robotic spider on cathedral
Posted on August 1, 2017 by Administrator1

By Deborah Gyapong
Catholic News Service

OTTAWA, Ontario (CNS) — The archbishop of Ottawa expressed regret that several Catholics were shocked at the sight of a giant robotic spider perched on Notre Dame Cathedral.

Archbishop Terrence Prendergast said he was surprised by the negative reaction to an artistic initiative after critics called the spider’s placement “sacrilegious,” “demonic,” and “disrespectful” of a sacred space.

“My cathedral staff and I anticipated that some … might object, but thought it would be minimal, as nothing demeaning was intended in the spider being near the church,” said the archbishop in an email interview with Canadian Catholic News.

Image Here Reveals the Congregation May Have Had A Point:
https://cnstopstories.com/2017/08/0...tive-reaction-to-robotic-spider-on-cathedral/

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Peters

"My cathedral staff and I" suggests that he ran this by other people and they all nodded and smiled like it was a perfectly normal thing to be doing!

I was one of the many onlookers who witnessed the spider's descent from the roof of Notre Dame last Thursday evening. I wasn't awed by the performance but I admit my patience was tried by the thirty-minute delay in the start time. To describe the spider's presence as "demonic," as some critics have done, strikes me as absurd. I've seen no reports that any physical damage was done to the cathedral building and I find it difficult to interpret this performance as a profanation of the Christian faith.

The article quotes Archbishop Prendergast as stating that the city has frequently given the archdiocese permits to use public space for its events. I'm inclined to think the archbishop was simply returning the favour.

This is an interesting variation upon the World Wide Web.

And it's fascinating to see that some people of faith are so shakable in their own personal foundations, such that they perceive such an iconography and significance of theat and insult, irrespective of it's non-applicability.

Unless, of course, that is just what these spider-worshipping pagan hoardes want us all to believe!! Where's my firey torch, and my rolled-up newspaper? Two legs good, eight legs bad...

This is an interesting variation upon the World Wide Web.

And it's fascinating to see that some people of faith are so shakable in their own personal foundations, such that they perceive such an iconography and significance of theat and insult, irrespective of it's non-applicability.

Unless, of course, that is just what these spider-worshipping pagan hoardes want us all to believe!! Where's my firey torch, and my rolled-up newspaper? Two legs good, eight legs bad...
:spider::pitch:

I was one of the many onlookers who witnessed the spider's descent from the roof of Notre Dame last Thursday evening. I wasn't awed by the performance but I admit my patience was tried by the thirty-minute delay in the start time. To describe the spider's presence as "demonic," as some critics have done, strikes me as absurd. I've seen no reports that any physical damage was done to the cathedral building and I find it difficult to interpret this performance as a profanation of the Christian faith.

The article quotes Archbishop Prendergast as stating that the city has frequently given the archdiocese permits to use public space for its events. I'm inclined to think the archbishop was simply returning the favour.

I must say that you have excellent taste in Avatar's. Brings out the Animal in me.

Now this thread is quite interesting actually. I've investigated this to a small degree and there appears to be some kind of connection, for the display of this robot spider cannot be accidental.

Harald Kautz-Vella presents his detailed lecture on the two types of Black Goo, Morgellons, and Artificial Intelligence. This is a rather disturbing video to be frank. At about the 1 hour mark Harald goes into to the details about the synthetic life form which is part of the morgellons disease. Therein I feel you will understand the connection.

This video takes time. It takes some dedication to listen to it but it's worth the effort in my opinion.

Thank you, Gambeir! It's nice to see another large striped quadruped roaming the FTMB.

The implication is that we are witness to the birthing of a new diety. The Spider God whom is to be, evidently, a synthetic based life form controlling the minds of it's victims as though they were robots, which is biologically derived in/through a spiders DNA and being implanted into all of us via chemtrails/smartdust: That's what I'm getting out of all of this.

Back