• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Clapham Wood, Sussex

stonecoldstu316

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi peeps

I just wanted to post on a reputable and respected board that my organisation (C.O.T.C Paranormal Investigations) based in West Sussex have no interest in Clapham Woods anymore.

We did investigate the woods for a while and held many investigations there, however whilst we did experience some spirit activity, at no stage did our organisation come into contact with any rituals either going on or about to happen. Not that we expected to do so as practioners keep themselves to themselves.

I and others did investigate the woods while helping Charles Walker with his enquiries, however as he is no longer a member of our organisation due to his resignation following ill health we would like to state that we are nothing to do with his continuing enquiries in this area.

As far as we are interested the woods have spirit activity but that is all but of course that is only our opinion and not everyones.

Due to recent comments on another board regarding our stance on this following one of our members speaking her opinion on the matter I felt that I had to state this on a board which is viewed by serious investigators as well as the general public.

I will not post the link to the thread here as I want this matter to stay as it is but had to make our position clear with regards the woods and any investigations being done there at the moment.

Regards

Stuart Logan
Co-Founder

How intriguing...

We have another thread on this topic.

Back