• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Clinton Deaths

A

Anonymous

This may have been posted already - if so, apologies:

Very spooky! From http://www.bizarrenews.com newsletter:

Greetings Fellow Bizarros:

Every now and then we feel compelled to do some serious work
around here. About three years ago, a dossier floated around
the Internet that outlined how many people close to then-
president Clinton have met untimely deaths. The number totaled
90 and most people passed it off as some kind of "Urban Legend."

But I received a confidential email begging me, and our crack
Bizarre News staff, to investigate just a few of the deaths.
What follows is a chilling piece of journalism and many thanks
go to Jane and Allison for helping me follow up on the multi-
tude of leads to file this report. We have titled this:

Clinton And His Death Squads.

Everybody knows about Vince Foster, Clinton's long time
political "friend" and eventual White House council. We
tracked down a personal confidant of the late Vince Foster
and discovered that he was also a "Back Door Angel,"
meaning that when the former President left for business
(or pleasure), good old Vince would walk in the back door
to satisfy Hillary's itch. He ended up dead under suspicious
circumstances.

We found the son of another Clinton associate who is dead.
Jerry Parks' son remembered watching TV with his father.
After Foster's death was reported on the news, Parks turned
toward his son and said, "I'm a dead man." Parks was a
detective and head of Clinton's security team in Arkansas.
Two months after telling his son, "I'm a dead man," he was
gunned down in a drive-by shooting. Parks' son has tried to
open up an investigation after the death of his father with
no luck.

Then there's a stripper named Judi Gibbs. She had an affair
with Clinton when he was governor (who didn't?) She was found
dead in the ashes of her home. She had been running a call
girl operation and her death also was unusual since she just
burned to death. Why she never got out of the house is still
a mystery.

But former Clinton associate, Ron Brown's death is one of the
most fascinating. His plane crashed...but somehow the back of
his head had a hole in it, consistent with a 45 caliber bullet
hole. There was one survivor of the crash, stewardess Shelly
Kelly. She managed to walk away from the wreckage on her own
steam, but arrived at the hospital DOA - with a slashed femoral
artery. We contacted Shelly's relatives and they are convinced
she was killed to silence her.

The list can go on, but these were the only ones we tracked
down. It makes it look like being a Clinton associate was not
a healthy occupation. Chew on this Bizarros.

Bizarrely,

Lewis

It would be interesting to know whether there was that many "accidental" deaths around other presidents.

IT seems strange death is almost natural causes when it comes to being around presidents :)

8¬)

this reminds me off all the deaths that occured to the nasa scientists that were involved in the moon landing project.

anyone got info on that?

Well, remember Marilyn and JFK? And the ooooh, Bobby Kennedy wasn't it, with the car in the lake... there's two obvious ones.

Shame Clinton didn't get to Monica - it would've saved him some trouble there... he may still be President, and we may not have had to endure TWAT*...

*TWAT: The War Against Terrorism

But when you consider the Six Degrees of Separation, idea, maybe it's just statistics, because a president, by the very nature of his job, gets to associate with thousands of people.

And Clinton has enough enemies that if there was really anything in this they'd surely make more of it. Unless Clinton is being protected...? Now who would be powerful enough to do that?

Why GWB! Ogmygawd, I've discovered another conspiracy! Yes it's the Presidential self-protection society. By protecting Clinton, he earns the right to have his peccadillos covered up by the next pres, and so on. After all, it wouldn't do the country a great favour to reveal that it's top man organised mass killings, would it?

On second thoughts, that doesn't work. GW has already organised mass killings, and is hot for more... Iraq, anyone?

JackSkellington said:
*TWAT: The War Against Terrorism

LOL never heard that one before, very clever. Did you invent that one or did u pinch it from somewhere else Jack?

also ryneer shhhh dont mention anything bad about the US or the US government. If Ogopogo finds out this thread will be reduced to nothing more than a flame pit.

Tang> it was one of those cases where me and 600,000 people seemed to invent it at the same moment... probably the one for the "contagious injokes" thread

Did anyone notice the irony in the Snopes link where they said:

"By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they'll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of Clinton's mother's chiropractor."

Did anyone get to the bottom of the Snopes page? (I didn't!)

So....

It is a Well Known Fact that -

Snopes is a gub'mint disinformation site, designed to spread confusion amongst all anti-gub'mint types. (The fact that it includes ULs not connected with gub'mint is just camoflage.)

PS: this UL will be debunked shortly - on Snopes.

I think Snopes really faulters when it's "debunking" conspiracy theories. Mainly because the Mikkleson's are dealing with the same available information as everyone else, so thier process is using word games and fallacy arguments to fight thier ideas of word games and fallacy arguments. They say things like "body count lists always use words like 'ruled a suicide' to leave open the possibility that another option was available and ignored." Well, the coroner DID rule it a suicide, how is using the term proof that a body count is misleading? They also always use arguments such as because hundreds of other associates to the President are still alive, this disproves the theory. Whaaa? How can the lack of something be proof positive of the falsity of a claim? It's a Clinton Body Count, not a Clinton Still Alive Count.

Deaths after Kennedy's assassination

This has probably been told before but there were many people killed, "witnesses," after President Kennedy died. The first one was Lee Harvey Oswald. The next one was actress Karyn Kupcinet.

Daughter of Chicago columnist and talk show host, Irv Kupcinet, Karyn was found dead in her apartment Nov. 30, 1963. It is possible that she was killed to send a scare into Irv Kup and any other reporter who tried to connect the Assassination to Chicago Mobsters. Jack Ruby was from Chicago and knew Kup. Both of them were the same age, both were fighters in the streets of Chicago as kids, both had several siblings, both had terrible tempers.

Kup won a scholarship to (I think) Northwestern College because he excelled in Football. The college threw him out because he punched the coach's brother. North Dakota college took him. He played pro football for Philadelphia, but had to stop due to a shoulder injury. So he became a journalist.

Ruby wasn't as lucky as Kup. He became a gofer for the Chicago Mob. He was also an arms smuggler for the CIA and Cuban exiles.

When the news came over that Jack Ruby had shot Oswald, Irv got on the phone immediately to a mutual friend, Mob lawyer, Paul Dorfman in Dallas, who didn't even know Oswald had been shot yet.

"Sparky" (Ruby's nickname) wouldn't have done that," Dorfman told Kup. But he did. Kupcinet thought of himself as a journalist first and a gossip columnist second. He began to investigate the Ruby angle.

Karyn Kupcinet was killed in the early hours of Thanksgiving 1963, but she wasn't discovered until the night of Nov. 30, 1963. I think she was killed for the effect of Irv hearing this about his daughter on a holiday in which Karyn was usually there and the Kupcinets threw parties for the stage actors in Chicago. But nobody found her for 3 days, meaning she was decomposing. The coroner ruled it manual strangulation, but I have another view.

A few months later a reporter who had been in Ruby's apartment on the night he had shot Oswald, was killed, getting out of the shower by a karate chop to the neck. Karyn's death was supposedly a strangulation by a very powerful person who broke her hyoid bone with only his left hand. Weird. This is what I think.

Somebody got into her apartment and turned the TV on low. Karyn, having entertained 2 male friends, had gotten into bed after a harrowing day and fell asleep. The 2 males split and supposedly locked the door behind them. At midnight her phone rang, waking her up. It was her ex-boyfriend with whom she was in love. They talked about 5 minutes. She decided to take a shower. When she came out, she was drying off when she heard noise in the living room. She put her robe on and went to investigate. A hit man surprised her and gave her a karate chop to the neck. This broke the hyoid bone and caused her to choke and bleed from her mouth. She was found face-down on the sofa, nude, 3 nights later. She had been murdered 4 days after Oswald.

With the decomp they couldn't tell much else, just the hyoid bone was broken. The apartment was a mess and 80 something amphetamine pills were missing in her bathroom.

This is my latest theory. There were quite a number of deaths around Kennedy's assassination.

Kathy C

http://jigsaw.jfkresearch.com/forum

(We're giving this forum an overhaul, so if we're not running try back a few days later.)

Ummagumma said:
They say things like "body count lists always use words like 'ruled a suicide' to leave open the possibility that another option was available and ignored." Well, the coroner DID rule it a suicide, how is using the term proof that a body count is misleading?
The premise of the body count list is that the suspected person or group (in this case the Clintons and their supporters, and as mentioned above, those connected to the Kennedy assassination) has gone round killing people in ways that look to the un-enlightened like an accident or suicide, illness, or even natural causes. They go over all the deaths that can be linked to their target, no matter what the cause, and claim each of them is a part of the conspiracy.

OK, so someone dies, and the coroner finds it is a suicide. The person compiling the death list knows it wasn't really, it was part of a vast conspiracy, and either the coroner was duped or paid off. So they add it to the list, with a note that it was "ruled a suicide" to point out that the conspiracy is either much cleverer or further reaching than the reader might think.

Kind of like saying "They said it was cancer, but I know they put nanotechnology robots in his bloodstream, and killed him that way."

anome said:
Kind of like saying "They said it was cancer, but I know they put nanotechnology robots in his bloodstream, and killed him that way."

So that's what happened to Kennedy's brain...
:(

Re: Deaths after Kennedy's assassination

Kathy C said:

A few months later a reporter who had been in Ruby's apartment on the night he had shot Oswald, was killed, getting out of the shower by a karate chop to the neck. Karyn's death was supposedly a strangulation by a very powerful person who broke her hyoid bone with only his left hand. Weird. This is what I think.

... She put her robe on and went to investigate. A hit man surprised her and gave her a karate chop to the neck. This broke the hyoid bone and caused her to choke and bleed from her mouth. ...

http://jigsaw.jfkresearch.com/forum ...
So, the Illuminati, or Richard Nixon and George Bush, or Lyndon B. Johnson, hired Cybernauts, to polish off the witnesses! Later to be revealed in the Avengers TV series.

Were any broken fountain pens found at the scenes of the crimes?

A403_04.jpg

http://members.iinet.com.au/~dissolute/epi4/cybfinger.jpg

Karyn Kupcinet's death, in my mind, was a Chicago hit, as the Mafia had been involved in getting hit men to shoot the President. Irv Kupcinet, reporter, was fast getting into Jack Ruby's angle. Karyn was killed to show newspeople that they better veer away from this story. But she was dead for 3 days. The killer probably hoped she would be found on Thanksgiving when she was murdered and Irv might get the message. Irv Kupcinet was in denial to the day he died.

Reporter Dorothy Kilgallen got in to see Jack Ruby for 8 minutes. What he told her, if anything, is lost because her files disappeared after she was dead. Two days later, her best friend passed away from unknown causes. This happened in 1965.

Kathy C

Alot of conspiracy theories leave me cold. Some I just know there is more to it than meets the eye. There is something very "hinkey" about Vince Fosters death, and many of the others who got on the wrong side of the Clintons. JFK has been mentioned, and for me there is no doubt that Oswald did not act alone. All one has to do is watch the Zapruder film to see evidence of trianglulated sniper fire...Bang..bangbang! I think Ruby shot Oswald to cover it all up, believing he would never be convicted of murdering the assassin of such a beloved President. Being a "good guy" he kept his mouth shut as he languished in prison. The Kennedy brothers were going to change alot of things in this country ( no doubt to further their own agendas) and they both paid the ultimate price.

Peace
=^..^=217

Stumbled into this from an image I spotted and thought that HAS to be Photoshopped. It turns out it is easy to find out it was, but why...

Picture 1 is clearly the original and Picture 2 has clearly been Photoshopped and is the one that shows up the most, but the only motive seems to be to have given Hillary a haircut. EDIT: In fact she is closer to him, I guess someone somewhere had to fit them in a picture closer together and just did a really shoddy job.

Any ideas?

PICTURE 1
df1de4ea361be1b9b4c82b17d74c2d13.jpg

PICTURE 2
34D2C6AD00000578-0-image-a-1_1464795572027.jpg

Examples of this image being used...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-staff-one-week-death-FBI-agents-claim.html

http://blurbrain.com/fbi-report-hillary-drove-vince-foster-commit-suicide/

Stumbled into this from an image I spotted and thought that HAS to be Photoshopped. It turns out it is easy to find out it was, but why...
She grew quite a bit in picture 2 as well, from roughly his chin height to over his ears. And the squared off bit of wall that is at his neck level suddenly extends past her head.

Find out who did that editing and we'll have another clue in the JFK assassination - awful job.

Real Life Sci-Fi with Wade and Willy just did a podcast on this topic for anyone who's interested.

Picture 1 is clearly the original and Picture 2 has clearly been Photoshopped and is the one that shows up the most, but the only motive seems to be to have given Hillary a haircut. EDIT: In fact she is closer to him, I guess someone somewhere had to fit them in a picture closer together and just did a really shoddy job.

Any ideas?

PICTURE 1
df1de4ea361be1b9b4c82b17d74c2d13.jpg

PICTURE 2
34D2C6AD00000578-0-image-a-1_1464795572027.jpg

Examples of this image being used...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-staff-one-week-death-FBI-agents-claim.html

http://blurbrain.com/fbi-report-hillary-drove-vince-foster-commit-suicide/

Somehow that has me thinking of the "Paul is dead' rumours about the Beatles. Perhaps because the picture is so badly edited it reminds me of the montage on Sgt. Peppers.

New deaths on the Clinton Death list...
Victor Thorn,
Shawn Lucas,
Seth Rich and
John Ashe.
-------------

Two Prominent Anti-Clinton Activists Found Dead in Two Days; Mainstream Media Blackout
August 5, 2016 renegade 13 Comments
by The Daily Sheeple
You won’t find anyone in the mainstream press talking about this anywhere. I looked; barely a peep. It’s almost as if it didn’t happen, but it did.

On August 1st, Victor Thorn (below, pictured with his books), a seasoned Clinton researcher and writer for American Free Press, was found dead from a gunshot wound on a mountaintop near his home. It was his birthday. He would have been 54 years old.

His death is being called a suicide.

Via AFP:

Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy —three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

More text on...
http://www.renegadetribune.com/two-...ound-dead-two-days-mainstream-media-blackout/

That's quite a list of suspicious deaths. Wow. :eek:

Mysterious Deaths May Be Linked To The Clinton Foundation

July 17, 2017

OAN Newsroom

A former Haitian government official is found dead ahead of his expected testimony on the Clinton Foundation’s corruption and malpractice.

One America’s Marty Golingan has more on how his suspected suicide and the death of a GOP operative may be tied to Hillary Clinton.

http://www.oann.com/mysterious-deaths-may-be-linked-to-the-clinton-foundation/

Anthony Weiner being alive is proof there's no Clinton death conspiracy. His inability to keep his pants on helped cause her to lose the Presidency.
Give them time.
They're probably engineering an 'accident' for the future.

Back