• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Clowns: Evil Or Funny?

Clowns: Evil or funny?

• Clowns are evil and out to get you

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Clowns are funny and out to entertain you

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Clowns are sad blokes trying to make a living

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Clowns are a national institution - how dare you imply that they are sinister in any way

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
For some reason the theme from The Benny Hill Show started going through my mind when I read that :)

By what possible mental contortion does a postman's tattooed leg suggest Benny Hill? :conf2:

No, you're OK, really, I'm not going there. :pop:

This smiley doesn't quite convey it - :eek:

Mods! Can we please have a 'backing away slowly' one?

Boy, 12, 'chased' by man wearing 'killer clown' makeup and wig in Castlemilk
The youngster was approached by a man in a clown outfit at the Barlia Park Pitches on Thursday at around 5.30pm.

Record Reporter
  • 18:49, 13 OCT 2017
  • UPDATED19:59, 13 OCT 2017
NEWS
GettyImages-613535076.jpg

The killer clown craze swept the nation last year (Note: This is a general image not the 'clown' at Barlia pitches)(Image: Getty Images)

A boy was "chased" by a man wearing a clown outfit in Glasgow yesterday.

The 12-year-old was at the Barlia Park Pitches in the Castlemilk area of the city when he was approached by someone wearing clown-like face paint and a wig .

According to reports, the man was standing alone in a nearby wood path before approaching the boy at around 5.30pm on Thursday.

Etc...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/boy-12-chased-man-wearing-11338594

Terror-frying! Burger King offers FREE Whopper to the first 500 customers who turn up to their central London eatery... dressed as a KILLER CLOWN
  • The advert, which appeared on Wednesday, invites fans to turn up to the flagship Leicester Square branch in the terrifying costumes on Saturday night
  • But it prompted further fears that the terrifying 'killer clown' craze will return
  • The horrific clown craze swept across Britain last year, with hoards of parents and children being forced to flee menacing teenagers in the outfits

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...REE-Whoppers-killer-clowns.html#ixzz4wedCN7EF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Theyyyyyyyy'rrrrrrrrreeeeee BACK!
'Killer clowns' are back with reports of masked figures terrorising pedestrians
The craze swept the country last year, with several incidents being reported to the police.

• NEWS
    4221396001_5163966465001_IPKG1476113663479I-thumb480x360.jpg

VIDEO UNAVAILABLE
    THE 'KILLER CLOWN' CRAZE SWEPT THE UK IN 2016

• killer clowns ' are reportedly on the rampage again terrorising pedestrians as Halloweenfever grips Britain.

Youths wearing creepy clown masks and others in jump suits have been throwing themselves in front of pedestrians and cars or staring through restaurant windows to intimidate people.

In some particularly horrifying cases clowns knock on a family's front door late at night and when a homeowner opens the door, just stand there.

A 12-year-old boy was chased in Castlemilk by a man wearing a clown outfit earlier this month - the youngster managed to reach a family member's house before he was caught.

And in Canterbury, Kent, dozens of worried residents have reported sightings to the police after clowns were seen jumping in front of people.

• etc...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/killer-clowns-back-reports-masked-11429544

To the Batcave, Robin!

Police bid to trace 'The Joker' attacker in Aberdeen
  • 1 hour ago
_98555736_joker.jpg
Image copyrightWARNER BROS
Image captionJack Nicholson played The Joker in Batman
A man dressed as The Joker from Batman who carried out an attack in Aberdeen is being sought by police.

A 20-year-old man suffered what were described as serious facial injuries in an unprovoked assault at Langstane Place near Bon Accord Street on Saturday night.

PC Eamonn Ryan said: "Do you know anyone who went out for Halloween weekend dressed as The Joker?"

The suspect was described as stocky, in his 20s, and about 5ft 11in tall.

etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-41819576

Clowns fight back!
After the success of "It' and other horror movies, clowns' reputations have been damaged causing them to lose work and worse. This documentary follows real life clowns and their struggle in society.

Featuring: "Bingo", "Bubbles", "JoJo", "Buttercup", and "Pickles"

IG: @clowntearsfilm
TW: @clowntearsfilm
FB: www.facebook.com/clowntearsfilm

Directed by E-Kan Soong
Produced by Nathan Ray Clark and E-Kan Soong

Dunno if I've mentioned this before, but I feel that clowns are scary because kids are forced to watch them and be amused. After a certain age, seeing grown men stamping in buckets of custard loses its appeal, however weirdly they're dressed. A kid who's reached that level of maturity might find others' continued amusement disconcerting.

I liked it when their cars fell apart at a circus, probably only because my Dad was/is a mechanic though ..

Shakes the Clown has been charged with groping two women at a holiday haunted house in Wisconsin, records show.

shakesmug17.jpg

According to a criminal complaint, the victims had their breasts pawed last month while waiting to enter a “haunted barn” at a campground in Janesville. Police had been summoned to the scene following reports that women were “touched inappropriately by a clown.”

Two women told cops that a “clown with green hair” first approached them and asked, “Do you want me to Donald Trump?” While making this inquiry, the clown “made a hand gesture towards their vaginas and made a squeezing motion,” the complaint alleges.

Both women said that they “were not touched at that time,” but had been “caught off guard by what the clown had said and found it inappropriate.”

Following the “Trump” comment, the clown allegedly grabbed and squeezed the breast of one woman, and then did the same thing to her companion. The clown’s actions, the women told police, left them feeling “violated and uncomfortable.” Neither victim, investigators noted, gave “the clown consent to grab her breast.”

A sheriff’s deputy subsequently identified the alleged assailant as Brandon Goral, a 43-year-old Janesville resident. Goral said that he “goes by the clown name of Shakes.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/shakes-the-clown-charged-382907

maximus otter

I have a friend who has the urge to punch clowns in a vaguely phobia type way. not really asked him but i guess he's scared of them. finding them annoying i can get, wanting to beat them up, well.......

One Step Beyond - The Clown - Season 2, Episode 5

Send in the clowns: The Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army wants you

Trigger Warning: if you are coulrophobic (suffer from a paralyzing fear of clowns), this article is probably not for you. Select another wonderful piece written by the great contributors here at Dangerous Minds, as you will not enjoy the information I am about to relay to you. If you have no fear of Ronald McDonald or Bozo and their ilk, you will be quite interested to find that beginning in the mid-2000s, a clown army was established in order to fight for our right to party.
Okay, so maybe they weren’t exactly fighting for our right to party as such, but CIRCA—the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army—was most certainly established in order to keep The Man from trying to keep us down in a variety of ways. To quote from their now-defunct-but-Internet-Archived-website, CIRCA’s aims were highly political but filtered through the theatrical. They state:

CIRCA is reclaiming the art of Rebel Clowning, it’s combatants don’t pretend to be clowns, they are clowns, real trained clowns. Clowns that have run away from the anaemic safety of the circus and escaped the banality of kids parties, Fools that have thrown away their sceptres and broken the chains that shackled them to the throne.
CIRCA aims to make clowning dangerous again, to bring it back to the street, restore its disobedience and give it back the social function it once had: its ability to disrupt, critique and heal society. Since the beginning of time tricksters (the mythological origin or all clowns) have embraced life’s paradoxes, creating coherence through confusion - adding disorder to the world in order to expose its lies and speak the truth.

https://dangerousminds.net/comments...ndestine_insurgent_rebel_clown_army_wants_you

Meanwhile, somewhere in America probably ..

CLOWN CORE .. you can almost see a clown's nob ladies and gentlemen so NSFW

http://marginalrevolution.com/margi...marginalrevolution/feed+(Marginal+Revolution)

Now, that sort of income and security may be disappearing.

“Young people have not been excited by clowns,” says Richard “Junior” Snowberg, a World Clown Association founder and a retired professor [sic]. “They’re more excited by entertainment on screens.”

The World Clown Association has 2,400 members, about half its peak membership in the 1990s.

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2018/04/old-service-sector-jobs-ansichten-eines-clowns.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: marginalrevolution/feed (Marginal Revolution)

Now, that sort of income and security may be disappearing.

“Young people have not been excited by clowns,” says Richard “Junior” Snowberg, a World Clown Association founder and a retired professor [sic]. “They’re more excited by entertainment on screens.”

The World Clown Association has 2,400 members, about half its peak membership in the 1990s.

The Clown's Union needs a new leader.

I see this as my call to return to the Trade Union movement.

Here's a true evil clown: a woman who dressed up as one for kinky sex.
I first read about this in the Times which reported it in a frankly comical tone. The Telegraph's version is hardly more respectful. Comedy gold.

Mother, 19, stabbed boyfriend during sex

A young mother has been jailed for 11 years for stabbing her occasional boyfriend as they has sexual intercourse after texting him to say men should only be used as "human sacrifice".

Zoe Adams, 19, has dressed up as a clown and put a pillow over Kieran Bewick's head to make their encounter more exhilarating on July 29 last year, Carlisle Crown Court heard.

Found this on Ebay..... I will NOT be buying it! It's some sort of printed fabric you turn into something. I#'m not going any closer to find out any more!
upload_2018-5-16_16-53-29.png

Back