Coincidences

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Just now we were watching an item about Havana Syndrome on the BBC news. Suddenly the TV started doing that whistling thing, really shrill and high-pitched.

I wound it back and told Techy to listen for it but he couldn't hear a thing. We listened a few times and he got fed up of trying to hear it.

The news is still on and so is the whistling. Haven't ever heard it this loud before.

Havana Syndrome, eh. Just a coincidence.

Or is it? o_O

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Just now we were watching an item about Havana Syndrome on the BBC news. Suddenly the TV started doing that whistling thing, really shrill and high-pitched.

I wound it back and told Techy to listen for it but he couldn't hear a thing. We listened a few times and he got fed up of trying to hear it.

The news is still on and so is the whistling. Haven't ever heard it this loud before.

Or is it? o_O
Putin has got your number. Watch out for Russian tourists coming to visit the Crewe attractions.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

Or is it? o_O
Is that a CRT (tube) TV?
I wouldn't expect it from a flatscreen TV.