• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Your Birthday: Shared With Famed Persons / Events?

A

Anonymous

The birthday link is interesting if you believe in astrology. Does anyone share a birthday (including year) with anyone famous and if so do you bear any resemblances, professional or otherwise?

I share a birthday with Man Utd midfielder Paul Scholes. Although my midfield skills are somewhat below par I like to think we have similar styles(!) Apart from him earning fifty grand a week. And being ginger. I also share a birthday, but not year of birth, with Frank Bruno and Griff Rhys-Jones. My mind boggles at that one.:confused:

I think my birthday used to be shared by Ella Fitzgerald.

Which was nice.

I was always known as the one that was maler, more purple
and couldn't sing.

Apart from that, we were ringers. :)

Babs Windsor and Yehudi Menhuin (sp?) share my day but not my year.

Of course I have her giggle and her wiggle, and his musical genius. :p Errr, possibly. Well, I really am petite and blonde, but I swear my bra has never flown off over Hattie Jaques' head during exercise...
;)

...already got me coat, thank you...

My husband shares a birthday with Cliff Richard. There the resemblance ends . . .

Carole

My uncle shares his birthday (diff years) with Hitler, they are so alike.

I share mine (diff years of course) with Sir Peter Ustinof (sp?), Charlie Chaplin (I think) and Sean MacGuire (if you remember him).

Not sure I am like any of them at all.

Luce

I have only two real friends. One of them has the same birthday as me, the other has the same birthday as my brother.

I share a birthday with Nostradamus, which is cool.

And Lionel Blair, which is not.

Hahahaha, my ex-mother in law is one of those people who like to tell you EXACTLY what they'd like to do to criminals, and has a special obsession with Moors Murderess Myra Hindley.
And guess whose birthday she shares?

Hahahahahahahahaha

It's all I can not to send her a b'day card 'To Myra, with love', and say, whoops, got you two mixed up again!

Hahahahahaha

Is that my bus already?

well last year my birthday was going rather well.. i made a cake and took little harry off to drink tea at the Baby group (im the only guy there) we chatted and eat cake....i treated myself to some cream cakes from tesco's and took a Taxi home switched on the telly............. oh...it was septemeber the 11th....

"A day that will live in imfamy"...i'll say i was 40 that day..........

I share a birthday (but not the year) with:
  • Harold Wilson
  • Rupert Murdoch
  • Douglas Adams
Well... one out of three isn't too bad I suppose.

me and anne rice share the same date but not year and ive always been fascinated with vampires!

To find out who you share your birthday with visit this site at scopesys and go to the anyday link. There are many sites with this 2815 on Google at this address

I found out i share a birthday with John T Scopes (the evolution teacher), Terry Wogan and John Landis.

I was born on exactly the same day (ie, same year too) as Phoolan Devi, the Bandit Queen.

I share my birthday with one-time Astronomer Royal, Sir Martin Ryle, and with ageing rocker Meatloaf!

It was also the launch date of the liner "Queen Elizabeth".

Oh god, I share a birthday with that Brockley Spears. :cross eye

intaglio said:
To find out who you share your birthday with visit this site at scopesys and go to the anyday link. There are many sites with this 2815 on Google at this address

Great site! I share my birthday with:

Errol Flynn, DeForest Kelley, Audie Murphy, John Goodman and Brian Wilson (always wondered why I liked Pet Sounds so much!), all of which are good, and Lionel Richie, John Taylor out of Duran Duran and Jean-Marie le-Pen, which is not so good...

If I'd got anything in common with any of these, I'd like to emulate the sexual prowess of Flynn, the musical genius of Wilson, the heroism of Murphy and the wit and humour of Goodman. Unfortunately I think the boxes of characteristics got mixed up when they were putting me together...

I share my Birthdate (but not actual day) with: (and these are the names I recognise)

Niels Bohr (I'm Niles and I'm a bore; what are the chances...?)
Martha Stewart
Desmond Tutu :D
and Yo-Yo Ma... :confused:

Niles "I'm a Librarian" Calder

Apart from those I named above I also share a birthday with Daws "the voice of Scooby Doo" Butler.

It also seems that absolutely nothing of historical note has ever occurred on my birthday. In fact, the only event that caught my eye was "Ed Gein butchers his last victim."

Right, I'm off for a ridiculously large sandwich with a single olive impaled on a cocktail stick on top.

Raggyyyyy! Rooooooh!!

The day I was born, President Eisenhower suffered a mild stroke. I'm assuming that it was entirely coincidental.......

In other years, Nobel invented dynamite, and Meyenburg got a U.S. patent for evaporated milk. Hmm.

Famous people? JFK Jr, Joe DiMaggio (I fancied his missus...) and Christina Applegate (Hmmmmmm). The others are even more boring........

Okay, here goes...

I share my birthday (not year) with...

Isambard Kingdom Brunel (explains why I liked meccanno and lego)
Carl Perkins (love rock 'n' roll)
Hugh Hefner (erm... my furry ears are in the wash)

People who popped their clogs on my birthday include...

Edward IV, king of England
King Zog of Albania (Zog??)

(not a royalist!)

and, I find this weird, as I worked for the company at the time and had no idea...

Basil Blackwell, British publisher

No-one of great import seems to have shuffled on or off this mortal coil on my actual birthdate, but two things did happen:

1st Boeing 737 rolls out
Shortwave broadcaster Radio NY Worldwide's transmitter burns down

Must have been a really slow news day :)

Jane.

P.S. rynner - are Winnebagos those big American camper vans? I've seen two today! Either we're being invaded, or there's a convention somewhere :)

Apparently, I have a very musical birthday:
John Coltrane
Ray Charles
Bruce Springsteen
Harry Connick Jr.

sureshot

William H H Davenport Buffalo, stage medium (How cool is that?!)
Clark Gable
Sir Stanley Matthews
Bogumil Witalis Andrzejewski (never heard of him – just going for a cheap laugh :))
Boris Yeltsin
Jimmy Carl (Mothers Of Invention)
Terry Jones (Monty Python)
Lisa Marie Presley

In 1969 Jim Morrison got arrested for exposing himself in concert

In America my birthday is . . . . . Serpent Day!! Can any of our US friends enlighten me as to what happens on Serpent Day?

I'd just like to have a whinge as well - there's hundreds of these sites on the net, and most of them are copied word for word from someone else's - that really pisses me off
:mad:

Papa Lazarou said:
In America my birthday is . . . . . Serpent Day!! Can any of our US friends enlighten me as to what happens on Serpent Day?
I'm not an American, but could that be what the Simpson's Whacking Day was based on?

Only so many birthdays to go around...

I share a birthday with Lucille Ball. My brother shares his with Richard Nixon--I win!

Jimi Hendrix went to the Great Gig in the Sky the day after I turned one. Sorry.

CammoGuy said:
:confused:
Well, I have no idea who I share a birthday with. Does anyone know any good websites that list this type of thing?

famous birthdays has it covered!

As for being anything like charles dickens? I doubt it!

1911 Ginger Rogers [Virginia McMath], Independence Mo, dancer/actress
1942 Desmond Dekker reggae pioneer
1952 Stewart Copeland drummer

Very Interesting. Plus on my birthday in 1439, Kissing was banned in England.

I've mentioned before that I sometimes Google on my own name, to see if my websites are visible, and just out of curiosity. But I got a morbid surprise today when when I turned up a page of Obituaries, with my name in large letters at the top!

When I do that I get a dead cricketer from Lancashire who died in 1893

I get to celebrate my birthday on the same day as Elton John and Aretha Franklin (I'm a little younger than both though.)

Had I been born a day earlier I would be eating cake on the same day as Harry Houdini and Steve McQueen (if they were still alive that is).

If I had been born a day later I would be celebrating with Leonard Nimoy.

Live long and prosper.

Kent :spinning

i share my birthday with :
mao tse tung :eek!!!!:
charles babbage
henry miller
and some other people !

William Wallace got his heid chappit aff on my birthday in 1305...

Inverurie Jones said:
William Wallace got his heid chappit aff on my birthday in 1305...

And you claim to be 20.......

...Nae wonder yer Latin's better than mine!!:D

Back