• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Confess... Who's Going To UnCon 2004 And The Angel & Spi

A

Anonymous

I'll not be making the UnCon this year (unless they decide to use me as a fill-in speaker). So, just to add to my misery, who's also going to be going to the
Angel & Spike Halloween Party 2004 ?
Dates : Saturday 30 October to Sunday 31 October 2004

Venue : York Hall, London
A snip for only £299.00pp for the two days of the party!

Drusilla wil be there, too... (drool).

If there was the remotest chance of me trapping off with Juliet Landau it'd be worth the price. Otherwise a little expensive

Ozymandias said:
If there was the remotest chance of me trapping off with Juliet Landau it'd be worth the price. Otherwise a little expensive

Actually if you read the details, there is a chance (slim but a chance). But you pay extra for that. :D

Three hundred quid? That's nearly a thousand bucks.

And I know I don't have a chance with Fred (or Illyria - hang on that's the country in Twelfth Night), as she's already spoken for, I believe.

Cool as it would be to hang with some of these guys (although not Luke Perry, it must be said), I don't think I can afford it.

Well, I won´t pay those money unless they could get Faith there as well ;)

What date is the Uncon anyway?

For £300 I'd expect the honeymoon suite of a top-class hotel, champagne, caviar and chips, limo hire and celebrity bed-mate inclusive.

I know I've paid £50 for a weekend Star Trek convention (each to their tastes) but £300? Do me a favour!

Stormkhan said:
For £300 I'd expect the honeymoon suite of a top-class hotel, champagne, caviar and chips, limo hire and celebrity bed-mate inclusive.
For £300, I'd want the entire cast of both Buffy and Angel in bed with me.

Extrapolated Scenario... (Just Having A Bit Of A Slash)

Spare a thought for all those poor benighted Buffy and Angel fans who forked out good money to attend the London Halloween bash, instead of staying home and watching their Special Edition DVD boxed set, or even going to the UnCon.

Imagine their excitement as Angel, Spike and Drusilla appear on stage. "Oh! Look at all the poor little lambikins. Come to be sheared, they have." Drusilla is cuddling what looks like a headless dolly.

"Right! Mates!" Spike motions to a number of large figures, clad in black leather jackets, stationed around the room next to the exits. They proceed to close the doors, apparently barring any attempts by the partygoers to leave. Several of the fans remark on what a professional job they've made of the vampire face makeup.

Angel apologises to the assembly, "SO very glad so many of you could make it. Unfortunately, Buffy was unavailable, so the Slayer's not in town tonight." Was that the hint of an Irish accent? "Never mind! We'll just have to make the best of it!"

Drusilla claps her hands. "Ooh! Are we going to have party games?"

"What ever you're little dead heart bloody desires, my Love!" Says Spike, although he doesn't take his steely eyes off the captive audience.

"Can we bob for them, then? I used to love bobbing for apples! When I was a real live little girl!" She pouts sadly.

"Well, remember the rules, Dru," Angel sweeps his gaze round the buffet. "You're only allowed to use your teeth to catch them, no hands!"

"Such a very messy game!" Drusilla laughs gaily as her face undergoes a change, mirrored by her companions.

Several members of the audience are impressed by the realism of the special effects and vampire makeup, just before the screaming really starts.

Certainly worth the entrance price! :eek!!!!: :D

Halloween Bash: Part Two

And then, just in the nick of time, the main doors at the rear of the hall burst asunder! Two vampire henchmen go flying, exploding into dust and ashes in mid air.

Buffy, in classic Tae Bo pose, stands ready for action. "Missed me? I found I had a cancellation and could make it afer all!" She waves a head, which she grasps firmly by a strangely familiar, floppy hairstyle. Jonathon Ross lithping Cockanee Televison pundit and talkshow host, really had been a Piffler Demon after all!

Neff Herders Theme Music Rocks Forth!

Buffy drop kicks the bloody trophy at a gobsmacked henchman, just in time as it explodes in a shower of yellow sinal mucus and it opens a temporary portal into the Hell dimension of 'The Green Room,' taking the henchman with it.

Angelus snarls, "You said you would be out of town for good, after series end."

"So?" Buffy winningly flicks a blond lock, "My agents renegotiated!"

"Ooh! You are a bad girl!" Screams Drusilla as she launches herself over her human lunches and lunges at the Slayer.

From then on the fight is fast and furious. But, after taking on Ross, the Slayer is in no mood for playing around. Drusilla is tossed, like a broken puppet over the heads of the crowd and crashes against the edge of the podium!

As Angelus launches himself at his ex-girlfriend, Spike sees his chance and grabs Drusilla, swinging her over his shoulder. In the confusion, he's off through a small door under the stage and making for the back alley where there's a manhole entrance to London's labyrinthine sewer system.

Semi-conscious and in pain, Drusilla murmurs, "Ooh! Spike, I want to go home, I think I've had a bit too much to drink. Hi me to Highgate, my sweet"

"Don't worry dollface, I could find my way back to the Columbarium blindfold from here!"

"Do You think that horrid girly will do for our Angelus?" Drusilla pouts painfully.

Spike leers, "I certainly bloody hope so!"

£300, now what would I do with that?

Certainly not spend it on the lining of Angel, Spike and the event organisers' pockets . . .

Carole

Back