Confessions Of A Computer Game Addict

CuriousIdent

Not yet SO old Great Old One
Latest Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
April 16th 2020 ...
£249.99p for Collector's Edition - wtf - looks good though
Was hoping for actual gameplay showed this year at E3. Not just the unexpected cameo.

As with last year CDPR arranged a behind closed doors demo of the game, for journalists. But not for the general public.

That's a shame. I so hope this one doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.

While I’ve been away, I’ve done Red Dead 2, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Origins. Origins is pretty good but choose the male character in Odyssey and you’re in for a supercheesy accent fest. Now, having popped into Game and picking up Elite Dangerous for the PS4 for a few quid, I’m back to grinding through a second life as a space commander again.

Forget E3... I came across this year old trailer recently and wondered why I’d never heard of this game, is it out and why can’t I get that song out of my head?

Atomic Heart looks bonkers and kind of unsettling - I'll keep an eye out for it.

Of course I'm as excited as any other nerd waiting for 2077 - not £250 excited, but pretty sure I'll be springing the £50 for it...

And that 'retro lookin' Rocket Man onna jet-pack kinda fallout-y looking game I've been seeing everywhere and suddenly can't remember the name of or find the trailer for!'. Yeah, could some one remind me what that is so I can confirm its real and not some fever dream I've been having all week (I've not been well, so thats possible...).

In the meantime, languishing a I have been under the cosh of the lurgh, I buckled and re-installed Skyrim and an imperial fook-tonne of mods, and have been playing merrily away.

One of the mods adds a set of cloaks to the crafting tree, but you have to find or craft (don't ask me, I'm just playing the mod ;D) the instruction manual for it first.

soundsfamiliar.jpeg

Hmm, sounds familiar, somehow...

Hope the picture formatting works out...

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
And that 'retro lookin' Rocket Man onna jet-pack kinda fallout-y looking game I've been seeing everywhere and suddenly can't remember the name of or find the trailer for!'. Yeah, could some one remind me what that is so I can confirm its real and not some fever dream I've been having all week (I've not been well, so thats possible...).
The Outer Worlds, probably.