• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Congressman Says Alien UFO Tech Is Being 'Reverse Engineered' in Secret

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Recovered UFO technology may be "being reverse-engineered right now," but we "don't understand" how it functions, according to a U.S. Representative.

Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett told Newsweek that he believed "we have recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings."

"I think that a lot of that's being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don't understand it," he continued.

https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-tim-burchett-ufo-technology-reverse-engineered-1786068

maximus otter

From the Newsweek reference cited above:
Louisiana Senator John Kennedy said, following a classified briefing on the objects last month, it was "clear to me this is not a recent phenomenon."

"Lock your doors tonight," he then told gathered reporters.
This is a very melodramatic and unguarded statement for an elected public official to make. One might even wonder if it could be the sort of tactical public-interest comment made by a politician who simply wants people to look at Him, irrespective of whatever flag he happens to be waving today.

Reverse-engineered alien technologies: it's a fascinating idea, but I seriously doubt this is really the case.

The lay-people who think they've perceived massive unaccountable leaps-forward in military aerospace design or electronic engineering are just woefully-unaware of the intervening incremental steps that have delivered the present.

In my own professional experience, I've been lucky (and sometimes unlucky) to directly experience (and occasionally support) a *huge* range of real-world technologies and scientific systems up close, over more than 40 very-busy working years.

Whilst I would never claim to understand every single element of every individual process, design or sub-component, I've never come across any applied technological reality that included the slightest hint of either extraterrestrial, interdimensional or divine assistance or intervention (although I live in hope: and there have been many times I've wished such escalations were an option).

Last edited:
Burchett is just a self-publicising idiot, making an unsupported statement of belief with no evidence whatsoever. Kennedy didn't really clarify whether he was talking about aliens or Chinese. Perhaps he is not clear on the distinction.

Let's put this here because I can find no better place:

ARepublican congressman has suggested that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) could be an "ancient civilization" that is hiding on Earth but has only just begun to show itself.

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-mike-gallagher-comments-video-1809664?amp=1

Appearing on the sports talk show, Gallagher suggested that one possible explanation of supposed UFO sightings was the so-called "Terminator" theory—based on the film of the same name—that aliens were actually human beings from the future.

Another hypothesis, he said, was that "as opposed to being us from the future, it could actually be an ancient civilization that's just been hiding here and is suddenly showing itself."

Back