Conspiracy In The U.S. Election & Trump's Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunck

Justified & Ancient
The Don claims Puerto Rico death toll from hurricane Maria exaggerated by Democrats to make him look bad

tweet 1

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
tweet 2

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Never mind the victims, it's all about him. Which at the moment, it really is, news, conspiracy theories, jokes, he's wrapped the world around his tiny little finger.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
You may or may not be completely correct, but posts about his egoism need to pertain to conspiracy by, for or against him (does it make one or more of those more likely to be true?).

Same rules for both sides of the Atlantic.

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I find it difficult to feel sorry for Trump, but it's hard not to believe that there are lots of people out to get him.
But let's turn the picture around and have a look at the stuff that Donald seems to believe (at least according to his own words):

* Ted Cruz's father was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy

* Between 3 and 5 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election

* The evidence isn't clear that Russia interfered in the election

* Longtime Clinton aide Vince Foster may not have committed suicide

* Vaccines may be causing autism and other problems

* Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey roofs on Sept. 11, 2001

* Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia may have been murdered

* Climate change may not actually be a thing

* His voice might not actually be his voice on the "Access Hollywood" tape

Source: http://lite.cnn.io/en/article/h_2ca7758c8b4d8ceba8b49185ddf9b5ef

Yes, I find it hard to feel sorry for him.

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
Paul Manafort likely to plead guilty.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/manafort-plea/index.html

If you're asking "wasn't he already found guilty?" You'd be correct, he was already found guilty of various bank and tax fraud related charges. This is guilty on more things he's been charged with:
"Manafort is accused in DC of not disclosing to the Justice Department his work for Ukrainian politicians and laundering that income. Prosecutors allege he set up meetings with lawmakers and fashioned public relations efforts in the US on the Ukrainians' behalf."

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Manafort always makes me think of his one-time partner, Roger Stone.

I've been slightly disappointed by his seemingly having dropped out of the limelight when it looked as if he was going to be dragged into the limelight as a middle man.

I don't know whether he has done anything demonstrably untoward, but his presence always adds a certain carnival mirth to proceedings; even when he's on the hook he has a glint his eye that suggests that it's days like those that he really lives for.

Has he had a falling out with Alex Jones? He was a very regular host/commentator until this spring-ish when he seemed to vanish. Perhaps I'm just not watching enough of Inforwars (or perhaps I am!).

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
May in my opinion fit here, as it relates to an attempt by the US government to pursue its criminal strategy everywhere in the world.
Broadcasting intentions and possible methods is not by any stretch conspiracy.

Sorry, we've been fielding multiple complaints today and we're keeping it tight.

Your story is only likely to take us farther off topic.

XBergMann

Fear not, I mean no harm to your planet
Paul Manafort likely to plead guilty.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/manafort-plea/index.html

If you're asking "wasn't he already found guilty?" You'd be correct, he was already found guilty of various bank and tax fraud related charges. This is guilty on more things he's been charged with:
"Manafort is accused in DC of not disclosing to the Justice Department his work for Ukrainian politicians and laundering that income. Prosecutors allege he set up meetings with lawmakers and fashioned public relations efforts in the US on the Ukrainians' behalf."
Sorry to be pedantic but not on behalf of Ukrainians' but on behalf of Yanukovich's pro-Russian government. There is a big difference.

Greetings from a free Kiev!

Sorry to be pedantic but not on behalf of Ukrainians' but on behalf of Yanukovich's pro-Russian government. There is a big difference.

Greetings from a free Kiev!
I was in Kiev once but it wasn't free at the time. 1990, lots of protests though and the tour guide referred to the sword of the the Warrior Woman statue as pointing threateningly towards Moscow.

Don't think I had Chicken Kiev there though. Is it good locally?

XBergMann

Fear not, I mean no harm to your planet
I was in Kiev once but it wasn't free at the time. 1990, lots of protests though and the tour guide referred to the sword of the the Warrior Woman statue as pointing threateningly towards Moscow.

Don't think I had Chicken Kiev there though. Is it good locally?
Chicken Kiev is not a Ukrainian dish and I have never seen it offered outside of a Garfunkel's cafe in 1990s England or maybe a bird's eye frozen cabinet in Tescos.

I am pleased to confirm that warrior woman is still there - here is a nice drone video so you can see what you are missing 28 years after your last visit...

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
I'm betting the "reptilians control the world" people are going to have a field day with Trump hissing.

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
Natalie Veselnitskiya was the Russian who was at the Trump Tower meeting.

The person she was working with just fell out of his helicopter...

www.thedailybeast.com/russian-official-linked-to-natalia-veselnitskaya-the-trump-tower-lawyer-is-dead
----------------------------
Media reports in Russia say he died Wednesday night when his helicopter crashed into a forest during an unauthorized flight in the Kostroma region, northeast of Moscow.

Karapetyan, 58, was intimately familiar with some of the most notorious operations carried out under the orders of Vladimir Putin. He worked closely with Veselnitskaya as well as running some of Moscow’s most high-profile efforts to thwart international investigations into Russia’s alleged crimes.

Last edited:
This thread is an amalgam of several threads, one of which concerned conspiracy in Congressional and State elections. Perhaps the title of the thread should be amended to reflect this. In any case I believe the following conspiracy story is relevant to the thread. Suicide-bombing in support of sortition is rather Fortean.

A New York man has been arrested after allegedly building a massive bomb that he planned to detonate in Washington DC on the day of the upcoming midterm elections.

US authorities said they had searched Paul Rosenfeld’s home in Tappen, New York, following a tip-off and found a “functional” bomb weighing 200lbs (90kg), along with a “fusing system for triggering explosive devices”.

Rosenfeld, 56, is believed to have intended to draw attention to his political beliefs by blowing himself up in the election day attack, sources familiar with the case told ABC News.

Officials said he was caught after revealing the supposed plot to an unidentified individual in Pennsylvania, who raised the alert.

“Rosenfeld’s letters and text messages stated, in substance and in part, that he intended to 1) build an explosive device; 2) transport the explosive device to Washington DC; and 3) detonate this explosive device on 6 November, 2018, on the National Mall in Washington DC,” the authorities said in court documents.

The bomb was removed from his home by FBI bomb technicians, who also found a system built to trigger explosions in the property, police said.

Rosenfeld “allegedly wanted to draw attention to an ideology called sortition, a belief that the government should be selected by lottery rather than popular vote”, reports The Daily Beast.

According to the Sortition Foundation, the selection of political officials as a random sample from a larger pool of candidates “has a long history, going back at least to Ancient Athens, where selection by lot (from among all free, male citizens) was the principal way courts and councils were filled”. ...

http://www.theweek.co.uk/97048/new-...letter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
LOL....he's just dumb enough not to realize that twitter is through his phone.
This is not a thread for insulting his intelligence.

If you think his intelligence affects the likelihood of his having engaged in or targeted by conspiracies, then please post away.

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient
This bomb campaign... Either the bomber is very inept and stupid - possible - or its a little convenient that ALL of them have been intercepted ?

I presume if you try posting anything to anyone of note the chances of it reaching any of them without being checked is prettt low.

Certainly you can find a motive for a 'false flag' with the elections coming up.

I see someone has been arrested as well quite quickly. Will be interesting to see what his story/background is. Patsy or nutjob ?

In this age of Trump mania it is important not to forget to look at both sides and all possibilities in political stories not just to take it as word that this is a Trump-fuelled right wing terrorist based on first assumptions - the same as we did when the spate of attacks in Europe the last couple of years.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
This bomb campaign... Either the bomber is very inept and stupid - possible - or its a little convenient that ALL of them have been intercepted ?

I presume if you try posting anything to anyone of note the chances of it reaching any of them without being checked is prettt low.

Certainly you can find a motive for a 'false flag' with the elections coming up.

I see someone has been arrested as well quite quickly. Will be interesting to see what his story/background is. Patsy or nutjob ?

In this age of Trump mania it is important not to forget to look at both sides and all possibilities in political stories not just to take it as word that this is a Trump-fuelled right wing terrorist based on first assumptions - the same as we did when the spate of attacks in Europe the last couple of years.
There are so many possibilities, and not just the ones that the media has jumped on.

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
Mueller and his team are continuing to gather information. There has been no recent announcements by the team, this is believed to be due to the american tradition of not releasing information about politically sensitive issues near to elections.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
This is not a thread for insulting his intelligence.

If you think his intelligence affects the likelihood of his having engaged in or targeted by conspiracies, then please post away.
I think the real 'conspiracy' is how a dingbat like this got elected....but at any rate he certainly has a lack of intelligence since he believes some pretty dumb 'conspiracies'....
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-conspiracy-theories-2016-5
from the article:
"In a tweet sent shortly after the November 2016 election, Trump wrote: "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."
It has to be a 'conspiracy'!

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
...a dingbat like this...he certainly has a lack of intelligence...pretty dumb...

"In a tweet sent shortly after the November 2016 election, Trump wrote: "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."

It has to be a 'conspiracy'!
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

https://www.investors.com/politics/...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Etc.

I’m so glad that we don’t do politics on FTMB.

maximus otter

hunck

Justified & Ancient
The man arrested for the pipe bombs, Cesar Sayoc was reportedly a staunch Republican, had several youtube vids of him at Trump conventions, a string of previous convictions, and a van covered with pictures of people such as Clinton & Obama with cross hairs on them.

Sayoc’s arrest record stretches back more than 25 years and includes charges for theft, battery, domestic violence and other offences. In August 2002, he was found guilty of making a bomb threat to a utilities worker.
His fingerprint was reportedly found on one of the packages. People are already claiming false flag etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.