Conspiracy In The U.S. Election & Trump's Presidency

Ermintruder

Existential pixelfixer
Was it ever established what on earth Trump's utterly-unaccredited "Sweden!?" outburst was actually about?

Meyers has done an extended piece on Trump's strangest (and wrongest) statements.

This, coupled with CNN's terrifying list of 2018 Top Trump Quotes https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/trump-lines-of-the-year-the-point/index.html forces me to consider: whilst we only obtain public awareness of high-level departures and dismissals, what is additionally going on, practically-speaking, with local advisors for Trump? I mean operational civil servants who brief the President?

My simplistic point deserves some consideration. If they are (or in the case of the 'Sweden Non-incident', are not) telling him facts that he constantly gets wrong, the inescapable conclusion from this is that he should be indicted on the grounds of mental incapacity or derangement. This would be their duty to initiate, in constitutional defense of the United States.

Conversely, if he is just personally making facts up without being briefed, the equally-inescapable conclusion from that is he should also be indicted on the grounds of mental incapacity or derangement, probably at a higher level of initiation (Speaker of the House?).

A strong case could be made, then, that the Deep State still appears to want him as President. This has gone far beyond the extreme edges of farce and playacting, it all serves to show that politics is no longer even just the staged fiction it once was: it is now much less. In practise, it has ended.

Perhaps there's the rub. Who (or what?) could ever follow Trump?

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Big news. Poential evidence Cohen was in Prague.

Former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks said that if disclosures of the foreign intelligence intercepts are true, “This is a very significant break, because it looks like a direct link between Donald Trump’s personal fixer and Russians most likely involved in the disruption of our election.”

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member

Ermintruder

Existential pixelfixer
(This may be more-appropriately posted into another more-generic conspiracy thread. But it's highly presidential... and certainly Trump is referenced within it).

The venue is Bush's funeral. The video is presumably official footage, re-presented.

Whilst this video may be nothing more than selective edits/closeups and captions, it is nevertheless rather interesting.

Some of the viewer comments are (unusually for Youtube) quite intriguing.

Key points being pushed appear to include (and I in no way support the claims being realistic: though perhaps they could be)
  • Former First Ladies receiving identical envelopes during the religious service, and their reactions
  • Alleged reactions of Secret Service guards around (in particular) GWB, and the radical suggestion that he might've been carrying a concealed hangun within 20ft of Trump
  • Deductions/conclusions regarding GWB's motivation to pass the note to LB when he did (the WTC "delayed reaction" footage insert is timely- seeing his odd reaction back then should be essential watching for anyone who *thinks* the official narrative we are presented is entirely-real)
  • This may just all be sheer empty conjecture: but it is interesting

skinny

Antediluvian
I didn't finish the video. Completely nondescript in every respect. Nothing happened except Don T seemed to be glaring at Bush. Nothing there worth watching, unless you like watching the powers that were holding their left tits.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Nice to see the man who organized the shooting of JFK given such a lovely funeral.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Yes, seriously. I find Bush Senior the most plausible assassin. Bush knew LBJ (who hated JFK) and they were fellow Texans. There had been threats of a coup made by the military against JFK, and JFK was putting together the paperwork to dismantle the CIA because he didn't trust them. Bush was running the Dallas office of the CIA. Bush was intimately involved in the anti-Cuba campaign, and was a lead operative in the Bay of Pigs fiasco where Kennedy didn't send in air support, which many involved considered to be a massive betrayal. Most people don't know, but one of the ships in the Bay of Pigs operation was named after Barbra Bush. Bush Snr. had means, motive, and opportunity, and the level of dirtiness meant that he had a huge bump to his career. Am I 100% certain he did it? No. But I think he is more likely than Oswald, who was on record with the Marine Corps as a piss poor shot, and whose rifle was a piece of old crap, and whose motive was really very confused.

Last edited:

Ulalume

tart of darkness
The FBI has It's own investigation into whether Trump is working for Russia, separate from the Mueller investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html
Apparently this investigation was also folded into Mueller's investigation at the time he was appointed.

In the meantime, the Washington Post has reported that Trump has concealed details about his meetings with Putin, which includes confiscating the interpreter's notes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.4820c76e7c85
This has brought renewed interest in this odd little tidbit from last summer, when Omarosa Manigault claimed to have seen Trump eating a piece of paper after meeting with his lawyer, Michael Cohen.
https://www.businessinsider.com/omarosa-saw-trump-eating-paper-in-oval-office-2018-8

As of tonight, Carl Bernstein (of Watergate reportage fame) has indicated his sources tell him Mueller's report will discuss whether Trump helped Putin destabilize the United States.
https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...n-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541
Of course, what those findings will be, there's no way to know for sure, since Mueller's team doesn't leak.

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient
As of tonight, Carl Bernstein (of Watergate reportage fame) has indicated his sources tell him Mueller's report will discuss whether Trump helped Putin destabilize the United States.
https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...n-destabilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541
Of course, what those findings will be, there's no way to know for sure, since Mueller's team doesn't leak.
I'm not going to put too much stock in Bernstein yet.

Mueller's team doesn't leak, but the article starts by implying it does:
"Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.” "

Which is contradictory, since they don't leak he can't have a source who knows for sure.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member

"Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.” "

Which is contradictory, since they don't leak he can't have a source who knows for sure.
Third hand.

It's likely that somebody Bernstein trusts claims that he has been told by a member of the investigation, but this person won't name his source and so Bernstein cannot substantiate the claim.

The problem is that in Washington--as in Westminister--an awful lot of people like to make themselves sound more important by missing out a link or two in the chain: ok, so he didn't tell me, but he told my colleague minutes before I entered the room--and the more link there are the greater the chance of embellishment, exaggeration or outright fabrication.

Ulalume

tart of darkness

I know, that's why I added the comment that Mueller's team doesn't leak. All the same, I don't doubt Bernstein has sources he trusts. I'm not putting too much stock in it yet either, but it's all over the place tonight.