• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Contact From Beyond The Grave? (IHTM)

Amazing thoughts being exchanged and immensely helpful.

It's certainly given myself a new perspective.

For sure, I am a primal sceptic and yet, mystified.

Essentially, is it seriously possible for someone deceased to make a solid object materialise, in response to a plea for condolement?

Thought occurred, is it seriously possible to receive a historical query from someone in New Zealand, find the answer in seconds and respond, all within a minute?

I did so earlier, accomplished with a small, hand-held, electronic device.

It can also instantly find and play any music I like, show live sport from all over the world and even view our planet, live, from space.

I don't even have to leave my comfy chair!

None of which would have been, 'possible', say, only 20 years ago?

The first question of course is, does an afterlife exist.

Perhaps this should be considered in the context of how large the observable universe is - circa 93 billion light years - or what controls nature, or....

Perhaps my own conclusion now...

What can be dismissed as impossible?

Especially given the hard fact there is a tangible object involved in this episode and presently no evidence where it came from.

Nobody put it there, that's for sure.

We are all of a mind that such would be perverse.

Plus, there is the significant background of asking for some sign of solace and then finding a unicorn ring - specifically - lying right in the middle of the bedroom floor.

Not something you would easily miss, beforehand.

I sincerely appreciate expressions that the overall story has been heartfelt.

Also eternally grateful for the unseen technical endeavours, which make all of this possible in our little Fortean enclave.

...'doing Charles Fort proud'... :)

Essentially, is it seriously possible for someone deceased to make a solid object materialise, in response to a plea for condolement?

Thought occurred, is it seriously possible to receive a historical query from someone in New Zealand, find the answer in seconds and respond, all within a minute?

I did so earlier, accomplished with a small, hand-held, electronic device.

It can also instantly find and play any music I like, show live sport from all over the world and even view our planet, live, from space.

I don't even have to leave my comfy chair!

None of which would have been, 'possible', say, only 20 years ago?

The first question of course is, does an afterlife exist.

Perhaps this should be considered in the context of how large the observable universe is - circa 93 billion light years - or what controls nature, or....

Perhaps my own conclusion now...

What can be dismissed as impossible?

Especially given the hard fact there is a tangible object involved in this episode and presently no evidence where it came from.

Nobody put it there, that's for sure.

We are all of a mind that such would be perverse.

Plus, there is the significant background of asking for some sign of solace and then finding a unicorn ring - specifically - lying right in the middle of the bedroom floor.

Not something you would easily miss, beforehand.

I sincerely appreciate expressions that the overall story has been heartfelt.

Also eternally grateful for the unseen technical endeavours, which make all of this possible in our little Fortean enclave.

...'doing Charles Fort proud'... :)
Well said indeed CN.

Exactly. The experience's are 100% real as far as our awareness and cognitive processes go. I have made people faint, scream, throw up, shake, cry, laugh, shiver and flee the room - even when I have told them before hand that I will be creating all of the happenings.

But just to clarify (and nit pick). I don't fool people. Magic is there to "fool" people. I do experiemnts "together with" people and we create results together. I see a huge difference. I don't work as a fortune teller, psychic or palm reader etc. I am a stage Mentalist. They audience allow themsleves to be swept up in the moment. The secrets behind the phenomena I create is how I make my living.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. I started ot as a true believer and a paranormal researcher. When I became a Mentalist I gained access to "inside knowledge" as it were which gave birth to my disbelief in mediumship and spirit contact. I still believe in the supernatural but not in the ability of dead people to actively communicate with the living.

I'm very interested in your thoughts here Ringo and, as I have mentioned before, I would be content to have my experiences debunked by someone like yourself. If it is simply all "magic" how would you interpret a couple of example messages I had from the same psychic.

First meeting in a group of total strangers (I had turned up on spec) he told me amongst other things that he was being shown a garage full of old bikes and that I had just removed a sidecar from one. Now, no one, not even my friends knew this and I would suggest it's not something anyone could guess at. Not an important message by any means but....

The other example in a private meeting a couple of weeks later (much more important) was him being able to give me 4 initial letters representing surname, Christian name, middle name and town and county (so in effect 5 letters the latter 2 being the same) of the person who I was to meet in 12 months time and subsequently marry (and also the date of her death some 5 years later). I would suggest that guesswork here would be impossible. I admit I dismissed all this as rubbish at the time.

Not trying to put you on the spot here, but genuinely interested if you have any thoughts on these 2 examples.

The other example in a private meeting a couple of weeks later (much more important) was him being able to give me 4 initial letters representing surname, Christian name, middle name and town and county (so in effect 5 letters the latter 2 being the same) of the person who I was to meet in 12 months time and subsequently marry (and also the date of her death some 5 years later). I would suggest that guesswork here would be impossible. I admit I dismissed all this as rubbish at the time.
You were told all this, and did it come true?

D'you know - I am usually sceptical, knowing of the human mind's ability to deceive itself and others and an often wilful need to believe the impossible but...

...in this case, I don't care. I don't care if there's a 'reasonable' explanation.

All I care is that a little girl feels slightly better about the dreadful loss of her mum, and that she sees signs of a continued presence watching over her.

That is all that matters in the here and now. I wouldn't want to even try to explain it.

The OP ( and others) may be interested in this review of a second book on the subject of what is apparently now labelled "jott"s ( just one of those things), the mysterious disappearance, appearance or reappearance of objects as a distinct phenomenon.

https://www.spr.ac.uk/book-review/disappearing-object-phenomenon-investigation-tony-jinks

En masse they don't ostensibly involve the intercession of the afterlife ( except of course as I've previously noted in poltergeist and seance settings where "aports" are directly credited to or by the disembodied), and a somewhat strained theory on the part of the author appealing to quantum physics is summarised. But it seems to me that if "jotts" are an objective thing ( as they seem to be) and are in any way the result of actions on the part of the unconscious mind of the living - psychokinesis in other words - then it's hard to see how it discredits the dead as the author of particular cases where they APPEAR to be involved. If our minds can and do reach out and interact with the world and the minds of others ( psi) then they cannot be said to be confined to the inside of our heads. If minds are not wholey housed in our brain then the principle objection to survival seems to disintegrate somewhat. And the wholey unconfined mind of the deceased sounds at least like it ought to have greater conscious control of these phenomena than the still partially caged minds of the living.

I'm very interested in your thoughts here Ringo and, as I have mentioned before, I would be content to have my experiences debunked by someone like yourself. If it is simply all "magic" how would you interpret a couple of example messages I had from the same psychic.

First meeting in a group of total strangers (I had turned up on spec) he told me amongst other things that he was being shown a garage full of old bikes and that I had just removed a sidecar from one. Now, no one, not even my friends knew this and I would suggest it's not something anyone could guess at. Not an important message by any means but....

Not trying to put you on the spot here, but genuinely interested if you have any thoughts on these 2 examples.

Let's continue this via PM as this is a very personal experience for you.

And as if by magic, my casual evening browsing of my recently favourite paranormal show - Celebrity Ghost Stories - contains a very rare and relevant testimony. At about 34 minutes into this episode a young actor called Paul Iacono recounts a reappearing object directly linked to a fully observed "ghost".

Summary for the reluctant to watch the clip: He has a dream of a man in old fashioned army uniform. Next day, fully awake, he hears his name being called from his Grandfather's room. Goes in, there's no one there. But out of the side of his eye he sees a man, turns and its the same soldier he dreamt of. He's freaked out. The soldier turns and enters the closet. He dashes over to closet, and there's no one in there. On the floor though is an old army penknife. He rushes downstairs to tell his grandpa what just happened, but GP is far more interested in the penknife in his hand. Says it was his own army knife, lost 30 years ago. He's moved house twice since then. Gets out his old scrap book and the grandson identifies the (now deceased) best friend of grandpa in the army as the very same soldier he just saw the apparition of.
One disclaimer - as is typical of this otherwise wonderful show, the dramatic reenactment strays from the witness narrative. It depicts the ghostly soldier holding out the penknife in his outstretched hand, but the witness narrating the experience never mentions anything of the kind. Nonetheless here is a clear and direct example of an apport or a jott or whatever you want to call it being directly associated with the apparition of a deceased person.

Thank you. It sounds traumatic.

This would raise a very serious moral dilemma for me.

If we take Petes' example and transpose it onto myself.

Assume the part about the first letters of name etc turned out to be correct.

Do I tell the person that she will probably die in five years ?

How do I deal with the knowledge ?

Thank you. :)

Still trying to figure out a logical explanation.

Not really getting anywhere, to be honest. :p

Maybe don't try.

Say thank you to the universe/God/your daughter-in-law/the fluffy unicorn fairy and be forever grateful for small mercies that are actually massive moments of love!

edited to add: If you feel it appropriate, please tell your granddaughter it's important to stay interested about Ladybirds - I still am and I'm 49!

Last edited:
This would raise a very serious moral dilemma for me.

If we take Petes' example and transpose it onto myself.

Assume the part about the first letters of name etc turned out to be correct.

Do I tell the person that she will probably die in five years ?

How do I deal with the knowledge ?
It's something that comes to mind when the incident comes back to me. During the reading the psychic insisted I wrote everything down. So disappointed with the apparent rubbish he spouted, I (perhaps thankfully ) forgot everything he said and promptly mislaid the paper, only finding it again after her death. Needless to say I was more than astonished at what I read. I disbelieved my own writing.

But what if indeed I had found the paper whilst she was still alive? Would I have shown it to her and would we have been able to put two and two together and what would have been the result? What was the point of the message - a warning? This question has on a couple of occasions haunted my dreams. I have wondered whether in fact she did find the paper, hid it away from me and that somehow this influenced the future. Who knows?

I've come to the conclusion that meddling with the future is not A Good Thing and the reason why, despite my continued interest in the subject, I have not seen a medium or psychic for 20 years.

During the reading the psychic insisted I wrote everything down. So disappointed with the apparent rubbish he spouted, I (perhaps thankfully ) forgot everything he said and promptly mislaid the paper, only finding it again after her death. Needless to say I was more than astonished at what I read. I disbelieved my own writing.
Here's a thought. If from the experience we take two things as provisionally true - that some elements of the future are known/predetermined in detail , and that the source of the revelation about them via the medium was paranormal/spiritual in nature - then perhaps the insistence you write them down was intended to serve a purpose. Perhaps the fact you'd forget about it and only rediscover it after the death was the intention.

After all forgetting it and not anticipating your loss surely means the foreknowledge caused you no stress during the time you had together, but the rediscovery and realisation after she passed may - whether it succeeded or not ! - have been intended to serve as a sign for you after you did lose her that there is a greater reality and that death is not the end.

Perhaps someone or something was preparing for you a sign of hope when you would most need it.

Here's a thought. If from the experience we take two things as provisionally true - that some elements of the future are known/predetermined in detail , and that the source of the revelation about them via the medium was paranormal/spiritual in nature - then perhaps the insistence you write them down was intended to serve a purpose. Perhaps the fact you'd forget about it and only rediscover it after the death was the intention.

After all forgetting it and not anticipating your loss surely means the foreknowledge caused you no stress during the time you had together, but the rediscovery and realisation after she passed may - whether it succeeded or not ! - have been intended to serve as a sign for you after you did lose her that there is a greater reality and that death is not the end.

Perhaps someone or something was preparing for you a sign of hope when you would most need it.
That is exactly how I have interpreted it over the years Gattino, and I have hoped that it is the truth. But who really knows?

My dilemma is centered around the way something like that would play out if, unlike Pete, I had remembered the prediction. He had five letters. So the odds against all five coming up would be 26 to the power five. That is 1,881,376 : 1 .
If four of the five turned up, and I realised the enormity of it. i.e that the prediction was, so far, 100% accurate. Should I continue with the relationship ?

Have I just been shown that it is pre-ordained, or if I break the chain, will the outcome be different ?

How would one explain why it was best to break up ?

Just thinking about it raises all kinds of questions.

Have I just been shown that it is pre-ordained, or if I break the chain, will the outcome be different ?

How would one explain why it was best to break up ?
If you break the chain by , say , not marrying the person and indeed that set their life on a different course with a different outcome you still couldn't say for sure that you'd changed anything. All you could say was that the psychic was right about one thing but then wrong about another. You can never know what would have happened as you can't walk down two roads at once. It's like a precognitive dream which ends differently from the event it foreshadows. You changed nothing, it's just that only the start of the dream story was precognitive, the ending a mere dream.

That doubt, and presumably your feelings for the person that made them a potential life partner in the first place, would prevent you calling anything off.

But again assume you did and the psychic was right about the date of their death anyway , whether you were with them or not. Well in that case you haven't saved them by giving them up. You may have saved yourself a greater grief when it does happen, but at the cost of both of you losing out on several years of being together. .

I lost my brother and mother in the reverse order to yours and there were a number of "communication" like oddities after and between their deaths which I've reported on here.

However ive not personally had any related to electronic equipment. One of my other brothers however was, particularly after our sibling's death, repeatedly reporting what he took to be to uncanny experiences relating to electronics...phone, ipod,radio, texts...on various occassions playing up to bring our dead brother's name or other close associations to the fore.

One such incident he reported involved him asking for a sign and the lights in his garden starting to flash on and off in order, and indeed to order, something they'e not meant to do.. I can't find his message in which he recounted that so will have to ask him. But its important because just last week he messaged the rest of us to say after getting a "buzzing" in his ear (something he learnt via online sources to associate with spiritual communication) he looked out of his window and saw the same lights dancing rhythmically. (interestingly he made no mention of the previous incident nor associated the current one directly with asking for signs...but its the anniversaries of both deaths in the next few weeks). I've never seen the lights in question but by his account they are either on (at night) or they are off (in the morning). They don't have some kind of rhythmic sequencing function. This time he filmed it. I've no idea if the link below will work or be clear as ive simply copied it from my phone.

I'm so genuinely sorry for your losses, thank you for sharing this wonderfully comforting video. I don't know if I'm seeing things but I'm certain that (on the left hand side) I can see someone with dark (longish) hair standing near to the lights wearing a hoodie/hooded garment. Can anyone else verify this?

Last edited by a moderator:
...... what is apparently now labelled "jott"s ( just one of those things),

That's exactly what we in my family call the various strange events experienced over the years - poltergeist activity etc, centred around my husband, which increased in intensity when boys were teenagers and now hardly ever happens. 'Just one of those' is how we describe it. Not harmful, just strange. But which increases in intensity if we discuss it too much.

There are plenty of dream threads, but it may be appropriate to record the essentials i still recall from last night's here as its thematically linked to this thread. The trigger for the subject matter is no doubt my habit of watching that ghost story show before bed, though the precise scenario has not appeared in it.

Anyhow, leaving aside the introductory part of the plot, the key scene was that I - and im not actually sure if i was myself in the dream or participating as someone else - am with or addressing a small group of 2 or 3 people. The one on the left and closest to me is a very short black man. Behind him, further to my left, is a much taller (possibly also black?) person who only i can see. That's to say a ghost or apparition. A word or name is given. I may be wrong but i think it was something like deaky or deacon. Whatever it was im saying it to the short man, and he's expressing ignorance. But the "ghost" is persistent, and, as if its finally dawned on him the short man asks "he's here now/behind me?". I confirm. He asks me what he's saying to him. As far as my next snippet of visual memory of the dream goes im walking away with the man and telling him to "write this down"...perhaps a motif taken from the discussion on this board about PeteS's experience with the psychic.

Two other things of note. The next dream scene - perhaps completely unconnected as a plot but intriguing in its own right as it was one of those where your dream composes an actual song and its still reverberating in your mind as you wake up. It was band U2 (of whom i know nothing) in an empty stadium, filming their own music video. The song is a slow repetitive chant. I managed to record the tune on to my digital recorder before it faded. The lyrics went "Two guns, two guns they say (next line is lost but ends in something like wedding day),, Two Guns, Two Guns, they say, they'll never hear when you blow them away".

Finally because of the link with ethnicity and the violence it may be worth throwing in that hte night before I had a dream in which i merely witnessed an again shorter(relative to the other person) young black man coldly stab a tall perhaps south asian man who approaches him from the right of scene. It's perhaps in a park. The former is on a raised bridge or step or something. His motive is written on his face, he has none - he's coldly indifferent to the pleas for help from the man he's stuck a knife in. He's curious to see what its like to stab someone, or to have killed them, but its not a passionate curiosity. He's damaged and devoid of empathy. This could have zero to do with the ghost dream of last night, but the height and colour aspects may make it worth throwing in to the mix.

a very rare and relevant testimony. At about 34 minutes into this episode a young actor called Paul Iacono recounts a reappearing object directly linked to a fully observed "ghost".
I seem obsessed with this show, but its such a treasure trove of first hand apparition accounts from people who there's a greater reason to believe would be open to exposure and contradiction if they're making this stuff up, often about their own dead loved ones. They certainly always appear sincere. Anyway having suggested the link i posted earlier was a rare - in my mind almost unheard of - example of a ghost and a reappearing object being directly linked, I've now stumbled on another. (I'm watching the shows - there were 5 seasons - in completely random order). What's doubly coincidental is that the outline of this story is almost identical in plot to the one by Dick Cavett in the earlier video, if you happened to watch the whole show.

As in DC's account the girl at 23 minutes into the video below, Aasha Davis, attended a party at an unfamiliar house, got separated in a room, saw and interacted with a female stranger (in this case a little girl like herself), joined the rest of the house at the dinner table, asked about "the other girl", was met with confusion then amazement, as a photo is found of said girl who, its is revealed, is dead. I'll let you watch it if you want to find out where reappearing objects come into it.

As I say the parallels are striking. But so are the differences. And one in particular. In her account this apparition was no fleeting phantom. She describes solid, physical, flesh and blood interaction with the dead girl. Which leaves our imaginations i know not where.

I seem obsessed with this show, but its such a treasure trove of first hand apparition accounts from people who there's a greater reason to believe would be open to exposure and contradiction if they're making this stuff up, often about their own dead loved ones. They certainly always appear sincere. Anyway having suggested the link i posted earlier was a rare - in my mind almost unheard of - example of a ghost and a reappearing object being directly linked, I've now stumbled on another. (I'm watching the shows - there were 5 seasons - in completely random order). What's doubly coincidental is that the outline of this story is almost identical in plot to the one by Dick Cavett in the earlier video, if you happened to watch the whole show.

As in DC's account the girl at 23 minutes into the video below, Aasha Davis, attended a party at an unfamiliar house, got separated in a room, saw and interacted with a female stranger (in this case a little girl like herself), joined the rest of the house at the dinner table, asked about "the other girl", was met with confusion then amazement, as a photo is found of said girl who, its is revealed, is dead. I'll let you watch it if you want to find out where reappearing objects come into it.

As I say the parallels are striking. But so are the differences. And one in particular. In her account this apparition was no fleeting phantom. She describes solid, physical, flesh and blood interaction with the dead girl. Which leaves our imaginations i know not where.

I remember watching a tv show in the late 1990s on the Paranormal but can't remember the name about a Air Pilot pumped into one of his fellow pilot's and was chatting to hime but he said he saved a bit strange and then late on the day he heard he had died the day before.

I remember watching a tv show in the late 1990s on the Paranormal but can't remember the name about a Air Pilot pumped into one of his fellow pilot's and was chatting to hime but he said he saved a bit strange and then late on the day he heard he had died the day before.
That would be Captain Bob

Ghost Hunters (1996/7), Season 2 Episode 5. It's on Amazon Prime. If you don't have it, luckily you can find it on youtube...the story you refer to begins about 52 minutes into this video...

The original newspaper report is here: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...tells-of-ghostly-meeting-with-dead-colleague/

That would be Captain Bob

Ghost Hunters (1996/7), Season 2 Episode 5. It's on Amazon Prime. If you don't have it, luckily you can find it on youtube...the story you refer to begins about 52 minutes into this video...

The original newspaper report is here: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...tells-of-ghostly-meeting-with-dead-colleague/
Excellent thank you for that going start watching that brilliant show and Captain Bob seemed a proper straight up bloke.
Ps I the voice of Willian Woollard narrating the show will worked well with the show.

I hear there have been a couple of further, bizarre occurrences.

My granddaughter had a sleepover at my daughter's and when she arrived back home, immediately came out of her bedroom in a panic...

'Mummy's picture has fallen off the wall, onto my bed'.

Gran tells me that literally my son's, 'jaw dropped' and he subsequently explained why.

His daughter hasn't been told about this.

Whilst she was away, in a quiter moment James had gone into her room and focused on the photograph, had 'spoken' to Nicola.

Could she please send another, 'sign'... maybe make her picture fall off the wall...

The following weird happening was late the other night, when way past her normal bedtime, the little one was on her chromebook, playing Roblox and with her headphones on.

Gran had already asked her to get ready for bed, specifically mentioning that mummy would not have been pleased she was still up at this time of night.

Gran explained to myself yesterday, what happened next.

Suddenly, the wee one started getting annoyed, 'Gran, the sound keeps going down...'.

So gran investigates and sure enough, seven times in a row, the volume was turned up and clearly indicated so. Each time, the volume level indicator, slowly went back down to zero.

'See, that's mummy telling you to get into bed'...

Next morning, any issues with the volume control, or since then at all...?

Not one occasion.

I merely pass this on, as it might be of interest.

Conclusions...?

Well, there's certainly an increasing number of coincidences, if nothing else.

...and not one of us still has the remotest idea, where that idyllic unicorn ring came from, seemingly, 'out of nowhere'.

Well, it must have come from somewhere!

Last edited:
A strange sequence of events that's for sure CN. I and others have experienced such peculiar things surrounding a death. Could easily be coincidences that we attach too much importance to in heightened states of emotion, but I have my doubts. Simple acceptance and an inward smile is now my approach on these issues.

I hear there have been a couple of further, bizarre occurrences.

My granddaughter had a sleepover at my daughter's and when she arrived back home, immediately came out of her bedroom in a panic...

'Mummy's picture has fallen off the wall, onto my bed'.

Gran tells me that literally my son's, 'jaw dropped' and he subsequently explained why.

His daughter hasn't been told about this.

Whilst she was away, in a quiter moment James had gone into her room and focused on the photograph, had 'spoken' to Nicola.

Could she please send another, 'sign'... maybe make her picture fall off the wall...

The following weird happening was late the other night, when way past her normal bedtime, the little one was on her chromebook, playing Roblox and with her headphones on.

Gran had already asked her to get ready for bed, specifically mentioning that mummy would not have been pleased she was still up at this time of night.

Gran explained to myself yesterday, what happened next.

Suddenly, the wee one started getting annoyed, 'Gran, the sound keeps going down...'.

So gran investigates and sure enough, seven times in a row, the volume was turned up and clearly indicated so. Each time, the volume level indicator, slowly went back down to zero.

'See, that's mummy telling you to get into bed'...

Next morning, any issues with the volume control, or since then at all...?

Not one occasion.

I merely pass this on, as it might be of interest.

Conclusions...?

Well, there's certainly an increasing number of coincidences, if nothing else.

...and not one of us still has the remotest idea, where that idyllic unicorn ring came from, seemingly, 'out of nowhere'.

Well, it must have come from somewhere!
CN I certainly have no explanations for you but just wanted to say - I lost my mum when I was ten and so my heart goes out to her. It sounds like she has a sensitive and great family around her, who will pick up on her moods (with or without the mood ring!) and be able to support her however she needs to be supported. I'd maybe treat her to a nice little jewellery box or something to help her never lose that ring. It will be so special to her, always and such a comfort - even years from now - however blase she seems about it.

I distinctly remember as a ten year old, being very very aware of the pain of the adults all round me, and I often found myself hiding my grief to protect them - as people can take a lot of things, but witnessing a child's grief is more than some can bear. So I'd put on a bit of a front sometimes, and hide my absolute pain - to spare them. It's been a lifetime ago but I can still remember my dad on the day of the funeral just barely functioning at all. And thinking I'd have to do whatever it took to protect him. I think many kids are the same.

CN I certainly have no explanations for you but just wanted to say - I lost my mum when I was ten and so my heart goes out to her...
Thank you so much for taking the time to express such wonderful sentiments

I am quite literally just off the phone to Gran and there have been another couple of occurances, last night.

One involves Gran herself having just gone to bed, when she heard what sounded like footsteps coming down the hall towards the bedroom. She dismissed this. Some ten minutes later, still awake, she felt what was apparently something pulling on her right leg - it only happened once. Shortly afterwards, something seemingly touched the sole of her right foot, again only once.

The second, concerns my son reportedly being awoken by what he described in the morning as, the sound of plastic scraping across the stone patio outside his bedroom window.

Gran explains they subsequently discussed this
over breakfast and then went outside, 'just to have a look'.

They had temporarily forgotten about one item, destined for the rubbish dump, now laying on its side, which had been left against the wall for ages, awaiting reopening of same for disposal.

It was this:

The electric car that mummy once bought for Christmas.

Screenshot_20200607_151401_resize_16.jpg

As noted, now in temporary storage and on its side, plastic on stone...

Last edited:
A strange sequence of events that's for sure CN. I and others have experienced such peculiar things surrounding a death. Could easily be coincidences that we attach too much importance to in heightened states of emotion, but I have my doubts. Simple acceptance and an inward smile is now my approach on these issues.
I'm not going to, typically, edit the original post for brevity, because that, 'sums it up to a tee', perfectly.

Note: I was curious what 'tee' refers to in the phrase and apparently, 'It stands for `tittle', a small mark in printing such as the dot over an i. The expression refers to writing being very clear and exactly right'. :)

Back