• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Contact?

plutronus

Catcha later...
In 1995, I had recently finished reading the excellent book by Dept Chair of Physics, Mo.edu Prof Harley Rutledge, "Project Identification: The First Scientific Field Study of UFOs". As result of that read, I was beginning to really consider the possibility that ET might likely be frequently present or around most of the time in the Human environment. At the time My gal and her teenage children were taking a short vacation in Cancun Mehico. I was alone for several weeks in the house. One night in the den, in our large home, sitting in the large oval 'satellite-dish' chair watching a comedy on TV, having a really good laugh, I began to feel, nervous? Furtively, glancing around the room as though looking for something, not quite in the foreground of overt awareness. It was akin to a high-voltage static that was just below sensibility, until, I finally became so aware of something, that I turned off the TV and just sat there listening....for something...anything?! The area was still zoned RA or Rural Area. Our neighborhood having 5 horse ranches on our mutually large parcels of land, so it was normally fairly quiet in the evenings there. But this silence was...too dark, too quiet, almost a supernatural quietness. It was starkly quiet. Not even the crickets were chirping. So here I am, sitting upright, TV off, nervously listening for any sound, looking around for any movement...anything. I was actually becoming afraid, so much so, that I got up, and went to a closet where I have stashed various types of defense accoutrements and selected a large machete, with which I then visited every room in my home, even looking inside closets and behind doors. The 'fear' that I felt was palpable.

I returned to the den and again to the dish-chair. Sitting there cross legged with machete in my lap. Then a thought occurred to me, 'what if I was being visited by an alien?' I certainly wasn't being very freindly and I obviously was not offering mutual safety. I had for several days, as implied by Dr. Rutledge, that ET may very well be functionally psychic, I had been experimentally 'inviting' ET psychically to visit me, by 'transmitting' telepathic invitation. Shades of Greer!

Using every modicum of courage I could muster, I arose, returning the machete to its storage closet, back to the den and into the chair. So, I sat up, saying aloud, "I apologize for not being friendly, I won't harm you, please do not harm me!" I sat there for a time, when I noticed that the draw-drapes covering the large, closed, glass-sliding door was moving a bit, as though there were someone standing behind the drape. It appeared that someone or something was standing between the glass door and behind the drape. However, the object appeared to be moving sideways, eg., along side, parallel to the glass, and continued moving until 'IT' came to the transition between the glass and supporting wood paneled wall. The object then continued to walk through the middle of the wall, eg., through the interior of the wall. The paneling bowing outward coursing the outline of the being, appearing similarly to that of a body lying beneath a silky sheet. The outline contour was visible while hiding the intimate details. The den employs a 61cm/24in x 25,4cm/10in wood beam ceiling, so the 'being's head' was easily 2,7m/9ft high. The being continued walking through the center of the wall until it came to the end of the house after it which IT's presence was no longer evident, the event concluded. At the moment the object 'disappeared' the palpable fear ceased, as though a switch had been switched off. Whether the effect was an intentionally emitted fear-field or simply the possible fact of the likely incommensurability between the 'normal' auric fields interacting, thereby mutually emoting fight-or-flight shell emission.

Dr. Eric Davis, staff physicist for Bigelow's NIDS ET research organization, via the (now dark) public SETI-L list, told me via a public e-mail, that he believed that due to the exhibited incommensurability between Humankind and ET with which NIDS scientists were interacting at the Sherman Ranch, was the principal cause of no successful contact. They are just too different from us. No relational anchors for mutual interchange.

plutronus

edt: fix spelling phkups...

Last edited:
Thank you plutronus, are you ever going to try this again?

Shady,

Short answer: - Yes

Long answer:

Over the following years, I became quite involved in experimental interchange with suspected ET and-or their objects. One of my experiments, which I designed and deployed was the ETp, a programmable interaction instrument platform. I designed the platform to enable multi-role testing of the numerous apparent invariants recognized from having read approximately 7,000ish sighting reports of suspected ET objects. One significant invariant that I saw in a handful or so of those were reports of object interactions that was frequently initiated by event observers. Actions such as flashing car headlamps (Nurse Shari Adimak & Dr. Greer, Md., in Santa Barabera, 1992), rail-road signalman, using an oil-fired red/green lantern interaction (Northern Pacific Rail Road, SW187B, 1957), hovering flying-saucer mimicing an airport Green/White tower beacon (New Hampshire Int'l, 1982), Erling Strand, signalling glowing disc-orb (Spectra-Physics 102 tri-pod mounted Lab LASER & binoculars, 'modulating' the beam by interrupting with cardboard, through heavy snow fall, Hessdalen Norway, 1995), etc.

During the period of 1994 ~ 1998 I was ardently studying observable aspects of so-called 'orbs'. There are multiple unobvious phenomena associated in that subject matter. As often is the case, UFOologists and the uninformed have turned the subject into mish-mash of misidentification, myths, fantasies, and facts with bits of reality, until such time that authentic investigators have been queered away from the subject study. Myself and a few other investigators have expended enormous effort to strip away the non-sense to reveal aspects of authentic phenoma. During that study, I fabricated several gadgets in an attempt to understand the natures of these objects.

The ETp was a collective finalization of several of those experiments as well as the quantification of the salient invariant features of Human interactions with suspected ET objects.

plutronus

The Sherman Ranch, is that the one that is usually referred to as Skinwalker Ranch?

The Sherman Ranch, is that the one that is usually referred to as Skinwalker Ranch?

Shady,

Yes, the SkinWalker Ranch located in the Uintah Basin is the Sherman Ranch. The whole area has historically been considered to be an area of recidivistically recurring strange events over the centuries. Some have suggested that the area is likely a gravity well 'portal'.

Bob Bigelow (billionaire businessman & serious ET investigator) bought the Sherman Ranch around 1995. I was searching for scientific Near Earth ET Studies investigators, by perusing newspaper archives, and found the San Jose Mercury newspaper article detailing the Sherman Ranch history and Bigelow's purchase of the ranch and his subsequent staffing of the ranch with his NIDS scientists, (Dr. Colm Kelleher, Dr. Eric Davis, Dr. Albert Harrison, Dr George Onet, Dr. Vallee, etc. Various NIDS experiment gadgetry were engineered/fabricated by Dr. Hal Puthoff for NIDS) to study the suspected alien phenomena there.

SkinWalker Ranch: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch
Robert Bigelow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bigelow
Dr. Albert Harrison: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Harrison_(psychologist)
Dr. Eric Davis: https://www.allreality.com/presentations/dr-eric-davis
Dr. Eric Davis: https://stillnessinthestorm.com/201...liated-physicist-dr-eric-w-davis-ufo-researc/
Dr. Colm Kelleher: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colm-kelleher-834a05112
Dr. Jacques Vallee: https://www.jacquesvallee.net/
Dr. Hal Puthoff: http://www.remoteviewed.com/hal-puthoff/
Dr. Hal Puthoff: https://www.irva.org/conferences/speakers/puthoff.html

plutronus

Shady, and All,

First, thanks to everyone for all the nice "welcomes". : ))

Before I go any further, let me clarify a few things. There is an ET presence learning curve which anyone who desires to advocate or not, ET presence must endure. There are many uninformed yakkers out there and a lot of them are writing gobs of crap filled books which are absolutely worthless. Many folks accidentally become disillusioned by these poorly informed if not outright clueless authors and wander away from the subject, because they know intuitively that the information presented and that they read was full of sh.it. In the learning curve if one isn't dissuaded by all the BS, one typically experiences several stages of realizations. Some folks begin as complete newbies, in that they become 'open' to the notion that there could possibly be other intelligent beings elsewhere in the galaxy or within the cosmos. Then there is the stage where one may consider that somehow, these intelligent beings have discovered how to solve both the great-distance travel and communication problems, eg., they can get here somehow, traveling the great spanses between the solar-system's stars. And then there is a phase of understanding where one may realize that Earth has been and is being visited by numerous other intelligent specis, and that ET may have been doing so since the early stages of Earth's physical evolution. These epochs of understanding generally require expending many years to attain. However all that may be, in the advocate corner there are simply two states, --there are the believers of something and then there are the knowers. I am a knower. I know that ET are here. From the knower's perspective, there is nothing I have found that can help lift the veil that obscures the skeptics vision, even if they have expended the requisite effort to attempt to see the reality of ET presence. There is nothing one can do for them. So rather than endlessly debate subjects with them, I simply ignore them. No offense intended. When I was younger, I did expend time attempting to help others to attain the same realizations as myself and that of other knowers, but frankly speaking, I've learned that there is nothing that I can do that can alter their judgement and I just don't care anymore.

I skip over all of that. I am not interested to prove ET presence to anyone. My interests are to know a little more for myself. Come along or not, its all good. I know that ET are present. It is not theory, it is not speculation and it is not based entirely upon belief, although certain aspects are. How I came to know is the reason I am an ET presence investigator. I am obsessed to know more and that is the fuel that drives me. One of these days, if I get around to it, I may share with y'all why and how I came to know. But right now it is not within the scope of this post.

I share this because, it is wearisome to me, to be forced to constantly candy-coat the points, the elements of what I know and share, ie., 'suspected this', 'suspected that', et cetera. I write as I know things now and as I knew things then, like traversing spiral stairs, I weave my way up through my memories of the times about which I write, but also, I desire that you understand that my knowledge is borne of more than just theoretical musings or speculative belief, that there is a baseline substance, a foundation from which I work, which is found, as concrete might be to a home upon which one may assuredly rest their life. While I have read many books, there are only a few that I recommend as most are just trash, while much of my knowledge has been attained through numerous corridors of activity and search, and as well as through my own basic studies. I have expended nearly 30 years actively studying, instrumenting and attempting to interact with alien phenomena. As Bob Bigelow says, "They are here. I know it."

So to the point....beginning around 1995 until 1998 (as I recall through the blurrrr), I was looking for possible signatures of near Earth alien activity or exhibitions. It had occurred to me that some of the so-call 'ghost' sightings could be misidentified alien activity. So-called 'orbs' being one subject that has been repeatedly, reported through out the centuries were/are frequently associated with ghost and-or grave yard entity activity. Having read, via the (then free, uncensored, uncontrolled InterNet) Dr. Bruce Cornet's (Ph.D. paleontology) magnetometer study of a Jewish cemetary (he was attempting to locate a suspected alien object 'attraction-center') and then quite by accident I stumbled upon ghost-hunters photographing (chemical emulsion film cameras...pre-digital period) 'orbs' in that same cemetary. It seemed to me, that there might be actual evidence of misidentified phenomenon. Concurrent with that, I was also ardently searching for evidence of Near Earth ET object activity via scientific data sets (again via the open InterNet, before the advent of hiding everything behind firewalls as the 'Net has become) that are being acquired by numerous academic institutions and military funded instrumentation arrays situated around the US and the Western World.

One example is the US Military's GKS geophone nuclear-test detection array. This array is comprised of 512 medium period geophones distributed over a large expanse of land, several kilometers per sensor, type distance distribution. All of the geophone data samples are coherently acquired and correllated to 'stack-filter' out local noise sources, while 'listening' for distant nuclear test detonations. Those data-sets were presented on-line.

I downloaded a number of those data-sets matching and overlapping dates and times of area ET object sighting events. Using Delphi, a RAD development SW tool by the now defunct Borland Int'l company & their attendant Paradox database engine, I wrote a post acquistion data analysis database program. The data-sets were conveniently CSV formatted. My hope was that I might be able to detect over flight of alien spacecraft by using local sighting report datum as a corellation 'index'. The idea having been spawned by reports catalogged by the excellent NICAP (Francis Ridge) website data reports. There are a few reports where animals had been found to have been 'squashed' or otherwise crushed by over-flying discs, which suggested that the propulsion support system might be deforming the ground below the craft when operating near the ground, which should be easily detected using geophone sensors. Simply deforming one location would not reveal much of value, but a craft, moving across, inside the area of an array pressure deforming the land surface, like a stretched cloth sheet, would gradiently deform the surface such that geophones would sense those deformations as varying compression waves and would be reflected in the acquired data. While its not real-time detection, but rather post-event detection, it is detection none-the-less. Numerous tantalizing bits of information could be revealed, speed, direction of travel, wave pressure, wave shape, height variations, hull-vibrations...juicy tidbits. All one need do is figure out how to squeeze out all that juicy information. And best yet, all that juicy data was free!

Later, using similar technique, I corellated several Gulf Breeze sightings report data (collected by Dr. Bruce Macabee, Ph.D. optical physicist, former US Navy Directed Energy Weapon scientist), with data event detections that were contained in the online HAARP RIOMeter data-sets. HAARP is operated by the US Space Command. "Where have all the data-sets gone, disappearing one by one, where have all the data-sets gone, where have they all gone!", sung to the tune of "where have all the flowers gone", by Peter, Paul & Mary.

Ad rem...I am working a different detection strategy these days.

Studying 'orbs' brought me into a whole a new aspect re; alien activity.

In another post I'll detail a few of my 'orb' studies and a bit of my deductions from those efforts and attendent experiments.

Again, thanks for the nice welcomes.

Cheers

plutronus

Last edited:
"the stage where one may consider that somehow, these intelligent beings have discovered how to solve both the great-distance travel "

This single point is easily the most problematic for me to accept.
I've had a profound interest in this subject for decades - ever since my father brought home a copy of Chariots of the Gods back in the early 70s. Whilst most of Von Däniken's "evidence" of alien visitation has long since been debunked, the sheer audacity of his claims certainly fired my young imagination and, to paraphrase Fox Mulder, I wanted to believe.
As the years passed, solid irrefutable evidence for alien visitors failed to materialise and I acquired a better understanding of the unimaginably vast distances between star systems, I balanced cold hard Einstein-fuelled reality against the alien claims and considered them increasingly unlikely. Star Trek's warp drive is nothing more than a fantasy and a galactic network of wormholes or some esoteric dimension drive are mere speculation. I would be genuinely interested therefore in your understanding of how aliens have overcome the seemingly insurmountable problem of travelling vast distances within manageable timescales.
I would also be interested in your opinion as to whether these aliens act in a benign, malign or neutral manner towards humankind and what their motives may be.
Thanks in advance and welcome to the forum!

Plutronus, your posts are very interesting, thank you.

I still struggle not so much with the 'how' (although, as bless says, above, faster than light travel is contra-indicated by everything we currently know, maybe there are things we don't yet know about warping the fabric of space to enable travel over huge distances), but the 'why'.

And it also occurs to me that if alien beings wanted to bring peace to earth and stop us destroying one another, then the best thing they could do would be to show themselves. Nothing would band the disparate people of earth together and overcome race, colour and religious differences faster than a perceived 'threat' from beyond the planet. The aliens could 'pretend' to be beaten and fly off homeward, leaving earthlings to rub their hands together and mutually congratulate themselves on how powerful they were to have seen off this alien threat.

Just my two-pennyworth.

"the stage where one may consider that somehow, these intelligent beings have discovered how to solve both the great-distance travel "

This single point is easily the most problematic for me to accept.
I've had a profound interest in this subject for decades - ever since my father brought home a copy of Chariots of the Gods back in the early 70s. Whilst most of Von Däniken's "evidence" of alien visitation has long since been debunked, the sheer audacity of his claims certainly fired my young imagination and, to paraphrase Fox Mulder, I wanted to believe.
As the years passed, solid irrefutable evidence for alien visitors failed to materialise and I acquired a better understanding of the unimaginably vast distances between star systems, I balanced cold hard Einstein-fuelled reality against the alien claims and considered them increasingly unlikely. Star Trek's warp drive is nothing more than a fantasy and a galactic network of wormholes or some esoteric dimension drive are mere speculation. I would be genuinely interested therefore in your understanding of how aliens have overcome the seemingly insurmountable problem of travelling vast distances within manageable timescales.
I would also be interested in your opinion as to whether these aliens act in a benign, malign or neutral manner towards humankind and what their motives may be.
Thanks in advance and welcome to the forum!

You echo my thoughts perfectly. Great post. I suppose a counter argument may be that they do not physically travel here at all but are somehow able to spiritually travel here (or telepathically). But that would only be relevant to sightings of entities and would render the need for a spaceship useless. Unless the spaceships are satellites used to boost the signal...

Hi.

First let me point out that while I do know much about the state of the art of ET presence investigation and have learned what has already been researched by other scientific investigators, I am neither an all knowing 'expert' nor do I know anyone or of anyone who can qualify as such. If you meet someone who makes the claim that they know what's happening, well, you can rest-assured they are full of sh.it! I have come to introspect that what is happening WRT ET/Humankind relations, is somehow beyond our ability to understand, eg, beyond our cognition-space. I am not alone in this perception, as investigators such as Jacques Vallee, and John Mack (he told me so himself, at a fund-raiser hosted by a friend of mine in their over-looking Malibu cliffs mansion which was attended by movie stars). In trivia, Dr. John Mack was associating with a special envoy sent by the Vatican, and Pamela Stonebrook (frequently attended my 11:11 parties). She was their special guest. Pamela Stonebrook as you may remember claimed to be having a sexual relationship with a Reptilian. The Reptilians are those who drive the big black ET military style triangles that are being reported. Not to be confused with the small Earthian Military ARV triangles.

As for 'cold hard evidence', there isn't any, at least not in the Hollywood movie sense of the idea. Authentic phenomena is frequently elusive and much detective work often need be done to peice together the tid-bits of information that can paint the necessary mosaic of information from which the 'science' is deduced. One example was sprites. Those phenomena were essentially unknown until the requisite conditions existed enabling science to reliably 'see' them. Sprites are now commonly known and understood, but initially only a few strange sightings of those phenomena by high flying pilots were all that was being reported and interestingly, generally discounted as being eye-floaters and sun-doggies reflecting on the cockpits of their aircraft, etc. Then one need to take into consideration that certain evidence suggests, and unlike sprites which are not intelligent, that ET may be actively hiding from us. I used ask myself, 'if ET are hiding from us, why do they turn their lights on at night?' The conformal laminar ionization surrounding their craft is an unavoidable artifact of their propulsion system, apparently. They ramp-up the power just prior to zipping away at hyper-sonic velocity. Yep, their craft don't generate sonic-booms because of the intensity of the electric field surrounding the craft. The color shift is an indication of the magnitude of the energy being imparted. Redish-orange, the craft is loitering, brilliant bluish-white, the craft is ready for hyper-sonic transit. ("Unconventional Flying Objects - Scientific Analysis of UFOs", Dr. Paul R. Hill, Ph.D. NASA propulsion physicist).

>>
as to whether these aliens act in a benign, malign or neutral manner towards humankind and what their motives may be.
<<

According to the "Law of One" literature (Don Elkins, Carla Reuckart, Mccarthy) in relation to ET contacts with Humans, RA states that the "law of confusion" is always in effect. ET coordinate with one and another deploying pre-planned strategies that are designed to prevent Humans from understanding ET presence and their ongoing agenda. Roy T. Dutton, winner of the $50,000 'Best ET Essay' hosted by Robert Bigelow's NIDS organization, wrote a relational database, inputting ET object sighting data over a 25 year period. Dutton, a UK engineer, claimed that his database, accurately predicts, using date and time search key, when and where an alien craft would appear. His database became the (protected by NDA) property of NIDS. No further information is available in the public domain regarding Dutton's program. Although I did read his essay which was posted on the NIDS website in 1995. In it, Dutton claimed that the discs sighting schedule appeared to him, to be something akin to a motorized production line, where, depending upon purposely 'hashed' planetary-globe-sphere entry points indexed by date and time were organized to prevent understanding of ET presence scheduling. He alluded that should one stand somewhere long enough, one would see a disc re-appear periodically via preset epochs, akin to buckets being hauled about on a repetitive closed loop conveyor belt.

<<<
how aliens have overcome the seemingly insurmountable problem of travelling vast distances within manageable timescales.
>>>

Simply put, I have few ideas. However, the flying saucer that I saw hovering while I was parked on the shoulder of the highway to White Sands Missile Range in 1965, did several things that were extraordinary. I discussed that matter with CalTech theoretical physicist Dr. Kip Thorne (he & and other associates were awarded a Nobel for successfully detecting gravity using his LIGO strategy). Kip Thorne 'invented' the idea of so-called 'wormholes'. The object that I observed in daylight, caused the sky around the circumference of the disc, about twice the diameter, to polarize the light of the blue sky, such that my glasses, being polarized, caused me to see the sky appear to turn flat, and then black. Dr. Thorne, said that he doubted that it was wormhole, as it would likely be too close to the planet and that it would be unstable due to tidal effects. But he did consider that what I saw might have been something akin to a wormhole. The craft did exit through that area after the sky turned black. I have no idea what happened aside from the fact that the craft emitted a huge polarized electric field into the surrounding sky which generated the visual effect. There have been several papers written and published both in the peer reviewed JSE and also the JBIS journals, both of which describe an electric field zero-point propulsion system that would create the visual effect that I witnessed, according to their authors. As an aside, Dr. Hal Puthoff, DARPA contractor accredited with having successfully engineered US Military Remote-Viewing program, "Project StarGate", is also an ardent promoter of zero-point energy.

There is the possibility that ET may well have solved the aging problem. I have heard reports that geneticists at UCLA Medical Research Center have also solved the DNA aging problem. While I really do not embrace that idea, it is a possible solution however abstract it might seem. Expend 30,000 years to go someplace doesn't appeal to me.

If we can believe the Roswell crash story, and the info that was originally presented on Dr. Stanton Friedman's Roswell website back in 1992, it seems likely that ET have either been engineered to integrate into the craft or their travel time is so short that they don't require a galley or bathrooms in their craft, as according Dr. Friedman's information those two features were not present in the Roswell boomerang craft. Do our cars have poop-rooms? Or microwave ovens for preparing food? Although, I can foresee a future time where automobiles will have poop-facilities and kitchens, aswell as a bed. I want one of those AI cars now! A pillow and a little cask of Jack D for the long drive to work, "Alexa drive me to work. Wake me when we arrive!"

Then there is the RADAR/Visual data that was acquired by Dr. Illobrand von Ludwieger, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Germany. He had the gumption to enter Russian military bases in East Germany when the 'Wall Fell'. He reported that he found military vehicles with the doors open and engines running, with no personnel around. The Russian Military personnel just up and walked away when the wall-came down. That was around the time that the US Military was going nuts, trying to count and locate all of the Russian nukes that were no longer being supervised or gaurded!! Ad rem, Dr. Ludweiger, kypted the military RADAR data-sets in the aircraft control towers, grabbing everything he could find and carry. He corellated those data-sets with ET object sighting reports, and his analysis of those data-sets are presented in a book that was published by Robert Bigelow's NIDS organization. The German language version was transliterated verbatim by both Dr. Colm Kelleher and Dr. Eric Davis of NIDS. I was gifted one of those books. "Best European UFO Cases". In that book are the Russian Military RADAR plots depicting alien craft behaviors that are simply amazing. Charts, elevation graphs, ascent velocity graphs, etc. Not only do discs, zig-zag right corner 'turn' directional changes, but they also rapidly change altitude, much too abrupt and aerodynamically infeasible for positive lift air vehicles, eg, wings that 'plane' the atmosphere. These plots can not be confused with Earthian flight-craft as our machines are incapable of those high performance maneuvors. However, in my estimation (I studied insect behaviors in my early life), the motion paths are similar to predatory insect flight behaviors such as that exhibited by the Dragon-Fly. Those are fascinating creatures. Greys are believed to drive the discs and boomerangs, and Greys do appear physically to be insects. The Grey that I saw up close, had wide-bandwidth compound eyes.

My wife is cajoling me to come to bed....so that's it for now. I hope this post wasn't too verbose.

plutronus

Last edited:
Hi.

First let me point out that while I do know much about the state of the art of ET presence investigation and have learned what has already been researched by other scientific investigators, I am neither an all knowing 'expert' nor do I know anyone or of anyone who can qualify as such. If you meet someone who makes the claim that they know what's happening, well, you can rest-assured they are full of sh.it! I have come to introspect that what is happening WRT ET/Humankind relations, is somehow beyond our ability to understand, eg, beyond our cognition-space. I am not alone in this perception, as investigators such as Jacques Vallee, and John Mack (he told me so himself, at a fund-raiser hosted by a friend of mine in their over-looking Malibu cliffs mansion which was attended by movie stars). In trivia, Dr. John Mack was associating with a special envoy sent by the Vatican, and Pamela Stonebrook (frequently attended my 11:11 parties). She was their special guest. Pamela Stonebrook as you may remember claimed to be having a sexual relationship with a Reptilian. The Reptilians are those who drive the big black ET military style triangles that are being reported. Not to be confused with the small Earthian Military ARV triangles.

As for 'cold hard evidence', there isn't any, at least not in the Hollywood movie sense of the idea. Authentic phenomena is frequently elusive and much detective work often need be done to peice together the tid-bits of information that can paint the necessary mosaic of information from which the 'science' is deduced. One example was sprites. Those phenomena were essentially unknown until the requisite conditions existed enabling science to reliably 'see' them. Sprites are now commonly known and understood, but initially only a few strange sightings of those phenomena by high flying pilots were all that was being reported and interestingly, generally discounted as being eye-floaters and sun-doggies reflecting on the cockpits of their aircraft, etc. Then one need to take into consideration that certain evidence suggests, and unlike sprites which are not intelligent, that ET may be actively hiding from us. I used ask myself, 'if ET are hiding from us, why do they turn their lights on at night?' The conformal laminar ionization surrounding their craft is an unavoidable artifact of their propulsion system, apparently. They ramp-up the power just prior to zipping away at hyper-sonic velocity. Yep, their craft don't generate sonic-booms because of the intensity of the electric field surrounding the craft. The color shift is an indication of the magnitude of the energy being imparted. Redish-orange, the craft is loitering, brilliant bluish-white, the craft is ready for hyper-sonic transit. ("Unconventional Flying Objects - Scientific Analysis of UFOs", Dr. Paul R. Hill, Ph.D. NASA propulsion physicist).

>>
as to whether these aliens act in a benign, malign or neutral manner towards humankind and what their motives may be.
<<

According to the "Law of One" literature (Don Elkins, Carla Reuckart, Mccarthy) in relation to ET contacts with Humans, RA states that the "law of confusion" is always in effect. ET coordinate with one and another deploying pre-planned strategies that are designed to prevent Humans from understanding ET presence and their ongoing agenda. Roy T. Dutton, winner of the $50,000 'Best ET Essay' hosted by Robert Bigelow's NIDS organization, wrote a relational database, inputting ET object sighting data over a 25 year period. Dutton, a UK engineer, claimed that his database, accurately predicts, using date and time search key, when and where an alien craft would appear. His database became the (protected by NDA) property of NIDS. No further information is available in the public domain regarding Dutton's program. Although I did read his essay which was posted on the NIDS website in 1995. In it, Dutton claimed that the discs sighting schedule appeared to him, to be something akin to a motorized production line, where, depending upon purposely 'hashed' planetary-globe-sphere entry points indexed by date and time were organized to prevent understanding of ET presence scheduling. He alluded that should one stand somewhere long enough, one would see a disc re-appear periodically via preset epochs, akin to buckets being hauled about on a repetitive closed loop conveyor belt.

<<<
how aliens have overcome the seemingly insurmountable problem of travelling vast distances within manageable timescales.
>>>

Simply put, I have few ideas. However, the flying saucer that I saw hovering while I was parked on the shoulder of the highway to White Sands Missile Range in 1965, did several things that were extraordinary. I discussed that matter with CalTech theoretical physicist Dr. Kip Thorne (he & and other associates were awarded a Nobel for successfully detecting gravity using his LIGO strategy). Kip Thorne 'invented' the idea of so-called 'wormholes'. The object that I observed in daylight, caused the sky around the circumference of the disc, about twice the diameter, to polarize the light of the blue sky, such that my glasses, being polarized, caused me to see the sky appear to turn flat, and then black. Dr. Thorne, said that he doubted that it was wormhole, as it would likely be too close to the planet and that it would be unstable due to tidal effects. But he did consider that what I saw might have been something akin to a wormhole. The craft did exit through that area after the sky turned black. I have no idea what happened aside from the fact that the craft emitted a huge polarized electric field into the surrounding sky which generated the visual effect. There have been several papers written and published both in the peer reviewed JSE and also the JBIS journals, both of which describe an electric field zero-point propulsion system that would create the visual effect that I witnessed, according to their authors. As an aside, Dr. Hal Puthoff, DARPA contractor accredited with having successfully engineered US Military Remote-Viewing program, "Project StarGate", is also an ardent promoter of zero-point energy.

There is the possibility that ET may well have solved the aging problem. I have heard reports that geneticists at UCLA Medical Research Center have also solved the DNA aging problem. While I really do not embrace that idea, it is a possible solution however abstract it might seem. Expend 30,000 years to go someplace doesn't appeal to me.

If we can believe the Roswell crash story, and the info that was originally presented on Dr. Stanton Friedman's Roswell website back in 1992, it seems likely that ET have either been engineered to integrate into the craft or their travel time is so short that they don't require a galley or bathrooms in their craft, as according Dr. Friedman's information those two features were not present in the Roswell boomerang craft. Do our cars have poop-rooms? Or microwave ovens for preparing food? Although, I can foresee a future time where automobiles will have poop-facilities and kitchens, aswell as a bed. I want one of those AI cars now! A pillow and a little cask of Jack D for the long drive to work, "Alexa drive me to work. Wake me when we arrive!"

Then there is the RADAR/Visual data that was acquired by Dr. Illobrand von Ludwieger, Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Germany. He had the gumption to enter Russian military bases in East Germany when the 'Wall Fell'. He reported that he found military vehicles with the doors open and engines running, with no personnel around. The Russian Military personnel just up and walked away when the wall-came down. That was around the time that the US Military was going nuts, trying to count and locate all of the Russian nukes that were no longer being supervised or gaurded!! Ad rem, Dr. Ludweiger, kypted the military RADAR data-sets in the aircraft control towers, grabbing everything he could find and carry. He corellated those data-sets with ET object sighting reports, and his analysis of those data-sets are presented in a book that was published by Robert Bigelow's NIDS organization. The German language version was transliterated verbatim by both Dr. Colm Kelleher and Dr. Eric Davis of NIDS. I was gifted one of those books. "Best European UFO Cases". In that book are the Russian Military RADAR plots depicting alien craft behaviors that are simply amazing. Charts, elevation graphs, ascent velocity graphs, etc. Not only do discs, zig-zag right corner 'turn' directional changes, but they also change rapidly change altitude. These plots can not be confused with Earthian flight-craft as our machines are incapable of those high performance maneuvors. However, in my estimation (I studied insect behaviors in my early life), the motion paths are similar to insect flight behaviors. Greys are believed to drive the discs and boomerangs, and Greys do appear physically to be insects. The Grey that I saw up close, had wide-bandwidth compound eyes.

My wife is cajoling me to come to bed....so that's it for now. I hope this post wasn't too verbose.

plutronus

Thanks Plutronus - fascinating stuff, which (not unsurprisingly) raises more questions than answers.
Are you aware that this forum has the occasional visit from celebrity and highly knowledgeable British UFO and contactee expert Jenny Randles?
I reckon you and her will have some great conversations!

For Plutronus:
Interesting for sure....you might want to start a conversation/dialogue with GeorgeK who also posts here and has several threads going ;
he says he is a 'contactee'....of sorts, regarding some odd contacts over the years via audio and sightings.
He seems to be interested in science oriented aspects with ET's as you have implied in your post above. He also has 'designed' some equipment ,etc for trying to establish contact with ET's.

see this thread:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-aliens-talk-to-me.65680/

Last edited:
Thanks Plutronus - fascinating stuff, which (not unsurprisingly) raises more questions than answers.
Are you aware that this forum has the occasional visit from celebrity and highly knowledgeable British UFO and contactee expert Jenny Randles?
I reckon you and her will have some great conversations!

BlessMyCottonSocks,

Thanks,

Re; Jenny Randles, no, I did *not* know. I've read a couple of her books, she has done lots of homework, and it would be nice to chat with her! As long as one is cognitively alive, one is capable of learning something new. It is always fun and interesting to chat with other ET investigators. Through participating in ET conferences I have met numerous ET presence celebrities, but there are only a few here and there that have actually done field studies. One fellow, whom was a member of the audience, approached me after my lecture, he's one of those 'invisible-college' scientists who are interested in ET subjects. His deal is electro-gravitics. He uses electron microscopes to demonstrate that electric fields can be employed to gravitate objects at the molecular level. That sounds a bit foolish, but his physics demonstrate that ET craft very likely employ enormous electric fields to overcome planetary gravity, and in some manner is an element of certain craft in world-globe-sphere propulsion system. It also seems likely that the inter-solar-system transit propulsion employs a different strategy. As Earthians have as yet to learn how to generate and manage enormous electric potentials, he uses the micro-world to demonstrate his strategy as he does not posess the ability to generate the power needed to do so in the macro-world. In one JSE paper by Dr. Jacques Vallee, he approximated the emitted photonic flux generated by atmospheric ionization exhibited during ET object exhibitions. Dr. Vallee yielded, "estimates of optical power output ranging from a few kiloWatts to thousands of megaWatts".
The paper titled, "Estimates of Optical Power Output in Six Cases of Unexplained Aerial Objects with Unexplained Luminosity
Characteristics", which may be freely downloaded from the "Society for Scientific Exploration" (SSE) paper archive server:
https://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/12/jse_12_3_vallee_1.pdf

All of Dr. Vallee's papers are interesting reads, even those with which I disagree.

Wanna see what other scientists are thinking about ET presence? Vector to the root SSE URL, and enter, "UFO" into the search field. The website contains no tracking beacons or behavior analytics.

Surprisingly there is an ongoing 'black-market' for quality ET behavior data and, unfortunately, it is just another reason that much of what is known about ET presence isn't available to the general world's public. One might ask, "Who buys that data?", billionaires (they are businessmen), aerospace companies and the military. President Donald Trump, its been rumored, is one who has bought ET info from field investigators. Doesn't believe in climate change, it is happening, whether Human endeavor is the cause is the question in my mind, in any case, the US President likely sees a possible monetary value in apparently advanced ET object technology. Or he might just be curious as anyone else who has an active brain.

On the subject of supposed advanced alien technology. It might be that their application of physics is just so different from that of our's that their technology appears to be advanced, rather than just being very logically different. Dr. Paul Hill also makes that point. For instance, Dr. Hill describes the requisite physics of the apparently high-velocity inertialess 45° angle transit changes, illustrating that such maneuvors are possible using Earthian level technology and that there is nothing majikkal involved. He conveniently places the math proofs in the appendix of his book.

plutronus
edit: 05-22-2019 - added word, "*not*", 1st paragraph, 1st line.

Last edited:
......So to the point....beginning around 1995 until 1998 (as I recall through the blurrrr), I was looking for possible signatures of near Earth alien activity or exhibitions. It had occurred to me that some of the so-call 'ghost' sightings could be misidentified alien activity....

Cheers

plutronus

[my snipping]

Hi plutronus and I hope you are enjoying the FFMBs :)

Very interesting posts so far, what I wanted to ask you is what made you decide the experience detailed in your OP concerned an alien and not a ghost? Could it be that the converse of what you say above could also be true - that many 'alien' sightings/experiences could be ghost activity instead? What was it that made you think this was an ET entity? The reading of the book mentioned previously or some other aspect?

Interesting for sure....you might want to start a conversation/dialogue with GeorgeK who also posts here and has several threads going ;
he says he is a 'contactee'....of sorts, regarding some odd contacts over the years via audio and sightings.
He seems to be interested in science oriented aspects with ET's as you have implied in your post above. He also has 'designed' some equipment ,etc for trying to establish contact with ET's.

see this thread:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-aliens-talk-to-me.65680/

Hi Dr Wu,

I've read a few of GeorgeK's posts. I haven't seen anything yet that sparks my overt interest, not intending to sound arrogant or to be demeaning in any sense of the idea. Most contactees with whom I've chatted, are really just interested to have people believe them. I've seen folks be really nasty to contactees. It is not my intention to offend him. However, one should understand that I've been posting and chatting with folks on BBSs since before the advent of the InterNet. In the early 1980s I wrote and gave away BBS 'terminal-server' software. One of my favorite hangs was the "U Bet Your ASCII" single telephone/modem line BBS, and another, was the popular KeeleyNet BBS, which was hosted by John Keel. While I had a passing interest in ETology at that time, I was not actively studying the subject yet. I just hung out in those cyber-hangs as there were interesting posts. U Bet Your ASCII was a programmer's website. Ad rem, back to the point, I've read tens of thousands of similar posts by other folks who believed (and possibly actually knew?) that they were experiencing authentic ET contact within their reality. I've had some fairly compelling experiences myself, although there is an alternative, however obscure, explanation, with which I struggled, and outright disbelieved when it was first possited. But that's for another time.

I would be interested to see and hear about GeorgeK's instruments and what his goals were.

plutronus

This is bothering me, we now have two "contactees" (for want of a better term) on the board simultaneously, and their stories don't match up. So does this mean the space aliens tell one contactee one thing and another something else? Or are there two sets of aliens working independently? Are they aware of each other? Or is one contactee wrong and the other correct? Or are they both wrong?

Heaven knows there have been plenty of alien contact narratives down the years, and it's always intrigued me that they don't always match one another, if at all. There are broad similarities, of course, but the details are often at odds. So where do these stories come from? Is there one giant alien supermind firing off these stories that are picked up by Earthlings but are so corrupted in the transmission that they're essentially meaningless, for example? Any theories?

This is bothering me, we now have two "contactees" (for want of a better term) on the board simultaneously, and their stories don't match up. So does this mean the space aliens tell one contactee one thing and another something else? Or are there two sets of aliens working independently? Are they aware of each other? Or is one contactee wrong and the other correct? Or are they both wrong?

Heaven knows there have been plenty of alien contact narratives down the years, and it's always intrigued me that they don't always match one another, if at all. There are broad similarities, of course, but the details are often at odds. So where do these stories come from? Is there one giant alien supermind firing off these stories that are picked up by Earthlings but are so corrupted in the transmission that they're essentially meaningless, for example? Any theories?
There's no more reason to assume powerful beings tell us the truth than there is to assume humans do. For example, God could just be the tyrannical winner of a war between the gods, and the whole all-powerful, all-knowing, purely good God of love stuff popularised by monotheism could just be the propaganda of His dictatorship. Slightly less likely than that He isn't real and holy books and dogmas are the propaganda of dictatorial religions.

Perhaps there are several 'aliens', perhaps from different, parallel earths, maybe including future earths, all giving what narratives serve their own purposes.

Yes. I'm being careful not to tread on any toes, because, hey, live and let live, but there's a spectrum of what everyone agrees reality is, after all, and some are at the extremes.
I'm quite happy to bruise the odd toe. I can't say whether any particular contactee is telling the truth, or lying or is delusional. But I would think less of any contactee who doesn't accept that, from an outsider's point of view, it's more likely that they are lying or delusional than that an advanced species has chosen a handful of obscure people to spread their messages when they could do so far more efficiently and effectively in so many other ways. I would add that, even if their experience is a genuine one, the advanced beings' sincerity and the veracity of their messages is no more certain.

I would add that, even if their experience is a genuine one, the advanced beings' sincerity and the veracity of their messages is no more certain.

I will agree and develop the idea further - there is no certainty about the nature of the "advanced beings" at all.

Yes. I'm being careful not to tread on any toes, because, hey, live and let live, but there's a spectrum of what everyone agrees reality is, after all, and some are at the extremes.

This exactly. Unfortunately some realities go beyond extreme and the forum experienced one such "reality" in the not too distant past. But yes in the main live and let live.

Hi Dr Wu,

...... I've had some fairly compelling experiences myself, although there is an alternative, however obscure, explanation, with which I struggled, and outright disbelieved when it was first possited. But that's for another time.

I would be interested to see and hear about GeorgeK's instruments and what his goals were.

plutronus

Would you be willing to state your 'alternative, however obscure, explanation,'.....for the board for the sake of discussion?
And how do you define your experiences?

Plutronus - thank you for your reasoned and informative posts here. I’m glad that you’ve joined the forum! Can I ask what books you would recommend? I read Rutledge’s "Project Identification” back in the 90’s and was excited to discover that actual scientists were doing actual science on UFOs. I recently found Paul Hill’s “Unconventional Flying Objects” and have over the years read most of Vallee’s books and JSE papers. Do you have other reading to recommend?

I have a totally open mind when it comes to all things paranormal. I believe there is many things we don't understand. If you believe in ghosts/spirits then anything paranormal is possible. There are many UFO abductee stories which are so credible and horrifying, as there is many stories of ghosts and hauntings that are credible and horrifying. The issue for me is the way some people share their stories. When people recount tales matter of fact of being contacted by aliens as if it's no biggy, that unsettles me. I personally feel if I experienced the same it would have such a profound effect on me that I don't know what I would do. I want o emphasise that by no means am I directing this at anyone on this site and I do have an interest in such matters. I have posted stuff that some people may think mmm...so I'm not here to judge. When people claim to be in contact with higher beings, ghosts aliens etc I always think of Johnathon Ross {with tongue in cheek} when he was talkng about Derek Achorah "if the dead want to communicate with us, why have they chosen a camp scouser who wants to make it in showbiz" No offence intended.

Its the old, if they want to talk why don't they land on the Whitehouse lawn. probably cause they would be shot to bits.

It is difficult to believe if it has never happened to you, I understand that, it is perfectly natural, and quite possibly it is only 'matter of fact' after the event, during, you could be shit scared

I suppose like any type of experience if you have enough of them, then you can become more used to them.And I suppose if you are a certain type of person{more open) then probably the more experiences you will have. I know there is really genuine people with experiences and others that may embelish their stories for various reasons. I was getting at some people make huge claims with little sincerity. I suppose Walter Mitty types of the paranormal.But again I'm not referring to any one on here. I read a book a few years ago called "Intruders"I think it was called. About alien abductees and witnesses. Two of the guys were I think Secret Service type agents who witnessed an abduction of a woman, by a UFO. One of the Agents experienced a mental breakdown and never really recovered. The accounts were so genuine and believable.

Back