• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Yes there are new strains of covid but none of them are threatening to wipe out the human race. If we keep taking boosters our own immune systems won't know wtf is happening. I don't understand why there is no mention of natural immunity at all.

It does strike me as somewhat strange that the sort of people that go out of their way to campaign against GMO crops (or 'frankenfoods' as they like to call them) don't also appear to be too visibly protesting against modifying human RNA.
I mean, that's one of the many arguments I've seen. and from people against GMO stuff.

There's no profit in natural immunity.
Exactly! :)
Perhaps Mr. R and I have just been very lucky, he worked through most of the lockdown and took public transportation to and from work, and that was through Newark, NJ, with many homeless wandering about. So I think he must have some type of natural immunity, he's never even had the flu.
I lost my job during the lockdown, but I was out every single day.

Another conviction.

A man who pleaded guilty to conspiring to kidnap Michigan’s governor in 2020 has been sentenced to four years in prison.

Kaleb Franks was rewarded for testifying for prosecutors at two trials. His sentence was longer than the term given to another man who was the first to plead guilty but it still carried a significant benefit.

Franks “made the right decision and came clean. That’s encouraging,” US District Judge Robert Jonker said. ...

Franks, 28, participated in a key step in the conspiracy: a ride on a rainy night to scout Whitmer’s vacation home in northern Michigan. She was not there at the time.

He testified that he had hoped to be killed by police if a kidnapping could be pulled off at some point. The FBI, however, had undercover agents and informants inside the group.

“I was going to be an operator,” Franks said last spring. “I would be one of the people on the front line, so to speak, using my gun.”

Prosecutors said Franks’ cooperation was important because it backed up critical testimony from Ty Garbin, who pleaded guilty a year earlier and was sentenced to just two and a half years in prison. ...

Two men described as leaders of the conspiracy, Adam Fox and Barry Croft Jr, were convicted in August. Two other men, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta, were acquitted in April.

“They didn’t just want to kidnap her,” Mr Kessler said in court Thursday. “The plot that Mr Fox and Mr Croft really wanted to do was to put (Whitmer) on trial, kill her and begin a second civil war. What’s really frightening about that is just how prevalent those kind of views have become.”

Meanwhile, 120 miles away in Jackson, Michigan, a jury heard a second day of testimony in the trial of three members of a paramilitary group who were also arrested in 2020.

Joe Morrison, Pete Musico and Paul Bellar are not charged with directly participating in the plot but are accused of assisting Fox and others.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/s...idnap-plot-jailed-for-four-years-1373957.html

Adam Fox gets 16 years in prison.

The co-leader of a plot to kidnap US governor Gretchen Whitmer has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for conspiring to abduct the Democrat and blow up a bridge to facilitate an escape.

Adam Fox, 39, returned to federal court four months after he and Barry Croft Jr were convicted of conspiracy charges at a second trial in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Their arrest, as well as the capture of 12 others, was a stunning end to a tumultuous year of racial strife and political turmoil in the US.

The government had pushed for a life sentence, saying Croft offered bomb-making skills and ideology while Fox was the “driving force urging their recruits to take up arms, kidnap the governor and kill those who stood in their way”.

But Judge Robert J Jonker said that while Fox’s sentence was needed as a punishment and deterrent to future similar acts, the government’s request for life in prison was “not necessary to achieve those purposes”.

“It’s too much. Something less than life gets the job done in this case,” Mr Jonker said, later adding that 16 years in prison “is still in my mind a very long time”.

Mr Jonker said he also considered the emotional baggage Whitmer would have to carry due to the plot.

In addition to the 16-year prison sentence, Fox will have to serve five years of supervised release. But he will get credit for the more than two years he has spent in custody since his arrest.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-41036891.html

Adam Fox gets 16 years in prison.

The co-leader of a plot to kidnap US governor Gretchen Whitmer has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for conspiring to abduct the Democrat and blow up a bridge to facilitate an escape.

Adam Fox, 39, returned to federal court four months after he and Barry Croft Jr were convicted of conspiracy charges at a second trial in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Their arrest, as well as the capture of 12 others, was a stunning end to a tumultuous year of racial strife and political turmoil in the US.

The government had pushed for a life sentence, saying Croft offered bomb-making skills and ideology while Fox was the “driving force urging their recruits to take up arms, kidnap the governor and kill those who stood in their way”.

But Judge Robert J Jonker said that while Fox’s sentence was needed as a punishment and deterrent to future similar acts, the government’s request for life in prison was “not necessary to achieve those purposes”.

“It’s too much. Something less than life gets the job done in this case,” Mr Jonker said, later adding that 16 years in prison “is still in my mind a very long time”.

Mr Jonker said he also considered the emotional baggage Whitmer would have to carry due to the plot.

In addition to the 16-year prison sentence, Fox will have to serve five years of supervised release. But he will get credit for the more than two years he has spent in custody since his arrest.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-41036891.html
I don't know exactly what the ratio of Feds to Crazies was but I have heard speculation that over half of the group were undercover Feds, possibly enticing, encouraging or facilitating the plot. It's a fine line between observation and entrapment.

I don't know exactly what the ratio of Feds to Crazies was but I have heard speculation that over half of the group were undercover Feds, possibly enticing, encouraging or facilitating the plot. It's a fine line between observation and entrapment.
I've seen some very interesting speculation related to some of the more public shootings.

as you can imagine... the speculation was questioning who put the shooter up to it. Like that one school shooting, it's a high school student who mysteriously had around a thousand dollars worth of "tacticool" gear. Then drove to a school in a town they'd seemingly never been to before and shot the place up? How? Why?

It's not a new thing, these question have been getting floated around in pretty much all the highly publicized incidents in recent years. Like that guy who allegedly opened a window in a hotel and started sniping people in the hotel courtyard.... It's a thick fixed glass plate that's part of the wall... it doesn't "open"... how did he make a hole in it without hotel staff knowing?

Stand by for another wave of conspiracy and scare stories.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-64111492

The US has become the latest country to impose mandatory Covid tests on Chinese tourists, after China announced it would reopen its borders next week.
Tighter measures have also been brought in by Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and India.
After almost three years of restrictions, China will let people travel more easily from 8 January.
At the same time, the country is facing a surge in Covid cases, leading to wariness among some countries.

Like that guy who allegedly opened a window in a hotel and started sniping people in the hotel courtyard.... It's a thick fixed glass plate that's part of the wall... it doesn't "open"... how did he make a hole in it without hotel staff knowing?
Assuming you are talking about the Las Vegas sniper;
1/ He didn't open a window; he smashed two windows with a hammer.
2/ He wasn't shooting people in the hotel courtyard; he was shooting people at a festival, on the other side of a dual carriageway and intersection, approx. 490 yards away.
3/ The hotel staff did attempt to find out what was going on, but he shot at them, wounding hotel security guard Jesus Campos. Campos and other staff probably saved a lot of lives by distracting the shooter, which gave the festival-goers time to escape.

I don't know how valid this is, and I have no way of verifying it, but this video caught my attention:

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

An undertaker and an embalmer share their unusual findings related to the Covid vaccines.
Some of the deaths in the video were found to be inaccurate from what I remember reading (one was an American footballer if I remember rightly who is apparently still alive)

That said, it is true if you google "died suddenly " and hit news results there seem to be a lot recently, from kids through to people in their mid to late 40s.

The cause of death seems to either not be mentioned at all, or cardiac arrest which seems unusual in the younger portion of the population. And I do directly know 3 people, all die hard supporters of the vaccine who are now on medication for the rest of their lives for blood clots. 2 people had multiple clots in their lungs, the third on his brain.

In all cases the hospitals have not been able to give a reason for this in otherwise healthy people. Food for thought maybe

The 'died suddenly' thing has been going on pretty much constantly, and increasingly, since around January 2021, immediately after the rollout of the C19 jabs, and mainly blood clots but other things too.

The thing is though is that many people are only finding out about it now and are, let's say, "late to the party", because these reports were being suppressed by the 'mainstream' media, hidden by the main social media sites, with suspensions and bans for criticising the orthodoxy or exposing the VAERS & 'yellow card' reports, and a lot of higher-profile deaths have been getting attributed to all sorts of other things too.

Also, there appears to have been a lot of "putting fingers in your ears, shutting your eyes and going la-la-la-la-la I can't hear you" for at least a couple of years, sadly.

Those calamari-like things that came out the blood vessels... that is extreme. It reminds me of the blood in 'The Thing'.

I don't know how valid this is, and I have no way of verifying it, but this video caught my attention:

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

An undertaker and an embalmer share their unusual findings related to the Covid vaccines.

I just finished watching it.

Omgo_O

USA. Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom just partnered up with Moderna to build vaccine factories and start distributing vaccine shots by the end of 2023.

I just finished watching it.

Omgo_O

USA. Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom just partnered up with Moderna to build vaccine factories and start distributing vaccine shots by the end of 2023.
Scary, isn't it?

What is scary is the amount of stuff that goes on without 'us regular plebs' being told about it, or having any say in it.
All I keep thinking about is how the issues with Thalidomide came about under similar circumstances and then months and/or years later it was investigated and decided that there must be measures put in place to ensure that new medicines and treatments are fully tested, and systems enforced to prevent possibly dangerous things from ever being able to enter the sphere of human medical use.
And yet somehow, those measures and systems were cast aside in favour of rushing a treatment to market because it was deemed necessary.
The usual several years of testing and trials before rigorous assessments and finally allowing a small-scale use among a limited number of patients before it becomes licenced for more general use was (scarily) ignored, with a "Oh, it'll be fine, we've done all the usual testing only over a much shorter time-span", which I was thoroughly unconvinced by.

What I find the most scary is the fact that everyone is just letting it happen. There are so many people that still believe this is beneficial to the world and that anyone who does not conform should be punished.

What I find the most scary is the fact that everyone is just letting it happen. There are so many people that still believe this is beneficial to the world and that anyone who does not conform should be punished.
I can't work it out either. It's like mass illusion.

There are those who admire Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Thank you, Dr. Fauci​

JENNIFER SANDLIN 4:18 PM MON JAN 2, 2023

At the end of 2022, Dr. Anthony Fauci stepped down from his position as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a position he had held for almost 40 years.

He's worked at NIAID for a total of 54 years, since joining the Institute in 1968 after graduating from medical school. I'd like to thank Dr. Fauci for his service, particularly during the first few years of the pandemic when he was one of the few voices of reason on Trump's White House Coronavirus Task Force.

I'd also like to thank him for this unforgettable moment, when his reaction to Trump using the term "Deep State Department" during a White House Briefing was captured by NBCNews. The clip was then given the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" treatment by Rick Schuler, which made the brilliant reaction even better. Enjoy the memories.

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/02/thank-you-dr-fauci.html

Factors in infection risk​

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of covid infection.

Download free high-res PDFs of the posters, download free copies of my two text books. Any donations using this link help the work of campbell teaching. https://drjohncampbell.co.uk/

Order a hard copy Physiology book in the UK, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1549733923...

Vaccine doses versus risk of covid during the 3-month study period

One dose, 1.7 times more likely to test positive for covid

Two doses, 2.63 times more likely to test positive for covid

Three doses, 3.1 times more likely to test positive for covid

More than three doses, 3.8 times more likely to test positive for covid

So compared to the unvaccinated

1, x 1.7

2, x 2.36

3, x 3.1

4, x 3.38

P = 0.001 means 999 out of 1,000 likely to be a genuine result

That 99.9% likely to be a genuine result

Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11

In 2020

(published in 2021) Evidence that vaccines prevented covid infection

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11

This was when the human population had just encountered the novel Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus

Things Have Changed (Dylan)

Bivalent antigens

Original vaccine and BA.4/BA.5 lineages of Omicron.

(Approved without demonstration of effectiveness in human clinical studies)

(Approved without demonstration of safety in human clinical studies)

Background To evaluate whether a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine protects against COVID-19.

Methods

Employees of Cleveland Clinic, n = 51,011

Cumulative incidence of COVID-19 was examined over the following weeks.

Protection provided by recent and prior vaccination was evaluated

First bivalents given, 12 September 2022

Three-month study

Results

Among 51,011 employees, 20,689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19,

42,064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a vaccine.

10,804 (21%) were bivalent vaccine boosted

COVID-19 occurred in 2,452 (5%) during the study.

(Pfizer 89%, Moderna 11%)

Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode

Risk of COVID-19 increased with the number of vaccine doses previously received.

Note, this is based on large numbers

Doses, 0 = 6,419 (12.6%)

Doses, 1 = 2,528 (5%)

Doses, 2 = 14,810 (45.9%)

Doses, 3 = 23,396 (45.9%)

Doses 4, 3,757 (7.4%)

Doses 5, 85 (less than1%)

Doses 6, 16 (less than 1%)

The bivalent vaccinated state Was independently associated with lower risk of COVID-19 (HR, 0.70)

(over the 3 months of the study)

Leading to an estimated vaccine effectiveness (VE) of 30%

CDCs latest variant data https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-trac

Things Have Changed (Dylan)

There are those who admire Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Thank you, Dr. Fauci​

JENNIFER SANDLIN 4:18 PM MON JAN 2, 2023

At the end of 2022, Dr. Anthony Fauci stepped down from his position as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a position he had held for almost 40 years.

He's worked at NIAID for a total of 54 years, since joining the Institute in 1968 after graduating from medical school. I'd like to thank Dr. Fauci for his service, particularly during the first few years of the pandemic when he was one of the few voices of reason on Trump's White House Coronavirus Task Force.

I'd also like to thank him for this unforgettable moment, when his reaction to Trump using the term "Deep State Department" during a White House Briefing was captured by NBCNews. The clip was then given the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" treatment by Rick Schuler, which made the brilliant reaction even better. Enjoy the memories.

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/02/thank-you-dr-fauci.html

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...26-ba04-4248-8e1c-f704aff67eb5_1311x1512.jpeg

Just my opinion, I guess.

Fuck, Dr Fauci.

There's just too much information. Conflicting information. Everywhere. It helps to gather one's attention and step away, I've found.
I prefer yoga, or painting, that soon snaps me back into myself. Life is generally too fecking short.

That said, I was surprised by how I was treated during the first wave of vaccinations when I attempted to make enquiries about blood clots and Astra Zeneca in women my age. I chatted with my GP, the practice nurse and the Vax helpline, who were all in agreement that I was far more likely to die, at 46 years old, from Covid.
With no known underlying issues and a low body weight, I strongly doubted that, unless I was terribly unlucky.
No one was willing to speak to me on an equal footing or put my confusion to rest. I would go so far as to say I was ridiculed and made to feel ashamed of asking for reassurance. One practice secretary openly laughed and shouted to the rest of the staff "We've got a big baby here on the line who's scared of a little injection!" I was also told that there were absolutely no known reports of middle aged women developing clots (!!)

I wasn't at all scared, I simply wanted to make an informed choice.
Since no one would give me a respectful, measured response to this query, I waited a further 6 months to receive Pfizer. I am a strong supporter of vaccination, and have no time for internet-fuelled conspiracies and paranoia, but that was quite frustrating to say the least. There was definitely a sense of being 'strong armed' into compliance, which I haven't experienced with the NHS before.

On the other hand, one thing is for certain: I would never solicit health advice via youtube.

Last edited:
Some of the deaths in the video were found to be inaccurate from what I remember reading (one was an American footballer if I remember rightly who is apparently still alive)

That said, it is true if you google "died suddenly " and hit news results there seem to be a lot recently, from kids through to people in their mid to late 40s.

The cause of death seems to either not be mentioned at all, or cardiac arrest which seems unusual in the younger portion of the population. And I do directly know 3 people, all die hard supporters of the vaccine who are now on medication for the rest of their lives for blood clots. 2 people had multiple clots in their lungs, the third on his brain.

In all cases the hospitals have not been able to give a reason for this in otherwise healthy people. Food for thought maybe
I had a school friend who was a fitness bunny - cycled competitively and was good at it. No previous suspected heart conditions. Dropped down dead in the lane, when out on his bike one day. As I had a heart condition that was known about, was always alert to this, and have heard of plenty of similar stories over the years. Think this thing "young people suddenly dropping down dead of heart stuff" is just more conspiracy theorist BS (and I have lurked on batshit places online to watch this nuts stuff develop, in order to write about it but tbh I mined so much info it was impossible to parse it down enough to write).

Back