• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Interesting article from our NY Post on epidemics:

China has helped spread four epidemics — and COVID’s not the last​

For more than two years we have lived through a pandemic that no one — no one who doesn’t fall for Communist Chinese propaganda anyway — doubts came from China.

In fact, the consensus now is that COVID came from the Wuhan lab, something I wrote about in these pages at the outset of the outbreak. In recent months, many of those who had earlier parroted Beijing’s line about COVID coming from a bat cave, including China’s man at the World Health Organization, Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus, have come over to my point of view.

At the same time, there is mounting evidence that the coronavirus was developed as part of China’s bioweapons program.

But, leaving all this aside, there is no doubt on one key point. The Chinese Communist Party has a long history of covering up epidemics within China, and then carelessly — or deliberately — allowing them to spread around the world.

But, leaving all this aside, there is no doubt on one key point. The Chinese Communist Party has a long history of covering up epidemics within China, and then carelessly — or deliberately — allowing them to spread around the world.

The fall of 1957 saw an outbreak of what came to be known as the Asian flu. It was first reported in the cities of Singapore and Hong Kong, but this new and deadly influenza soon went global.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/09/covid-wont-be-the-last-epidemic-china-helps-spread/

Surely as Forteans we should ask questions from every angle. And yet anyone who asks questions in social, or any other type of media such as "when someone catches covid, and thanks their stars that they're jabbed or it could be so much worse, have they ever wondered if actually, it would have been a lot better without the jab"

Or " how can a long term assessment be done on a new vaccine? If this cannot be done due to the emergency situation, how can a claim of safe and effective be made?"

And my personal favorite "Government ordered us to remain indoors. But they felt safe enough to party. The most important people in the country arguably........ what did they know that we don't that made them feel so safe?"

Any of these valid questions with no answers that I can find, should be asked. But if we ask we are banned from social media rather than being provided with solid evidence. And labelled as nut jobs in some cases (not here I might add)
Our personal favorite was a famous couple who ordered us all to remain indoors, even as they jetted around the country and had gyms opened especially for them so that they could stay in shape! LOL

Many of my old links and bookmarks have disappeared, which in itself is suspicious. But as you said, we are not to question all that, for some reason.

What exactly is suspicious? How many who have had the vaccine haven’t had heart issues? How many had heart issues before the vaccine?

Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation can sometimes indicate causation also.

I keep reading anecdotal evidence from various places about an increase in strokes and heart attacks. I'm a window cleaner and I have a lot of customers and it's almost weekly now that I hear of yet another person (not always a customers but sometimes friends, relatives, etc) suffering some illness. Mainly..... heart attack, stroke or cancer.

Also, where I live is one of two tower blocks, 176 residents in total. You have to be over 55 to live here and there's many who have lived here for years.

There's an obituaries place on the notice board so as any residents who want to send flowers for the funeral or want to attend can. It used to be a death every few months or sometimes less. Now though it seems to be every few weeks there's another one. Of course it may be my own prejudice over estimating but regardless, there has been an increase.

I keep coming across articles like this one.

https://etana.substack.com/p/turbo-cancer

And my personal favorite "Government ordered us to remain indoors. But they felt safe enough to party. The most important people in the country arguably........ what did they know that we don't that made them feel so safe?"
I doubt it's that. People who negotiate their entire lives based on social status and the trinkets that advertise it, simply aren't equipped to make data-based decisions. They only see the world as 'important people have different rules because they're important'.

Partying was a decision based purely on their perceived status with respect to the proles.

Partying was a decision based purely on their perceived status with respect to the proles.
Just as O'Brien could mute Big Brother. The same rules cover the whole nation, but some know they face no sanction for flouting them. T'was ever thus.

Careful this doesn't veer off...

Surely as Forteans we should ask questions from every angle. And yet anyone who asks questions in social, or any other type of media such as "when someone catches covid, and thanks their stars that they're jabbed or it could be so much worse, have they ever wondered if actually, it would have been a lot better without the jab"

Or " how can a long term assessment be done on a new vaccine? If this cannot be done due to the emergency situation, how can a claim of safe and effective be made?"

Any of these valid questions with no answers that I can find, should be asked. But if we ask we are banned from social media rather than being provided with solid evidence. And labelled as nut jobs in some cases (not here I might add)
Your first question, specifically, I have experience with an answer. My daughter and my brother in law both got the Delta variant of the covid19 corona virus. My daughter was vaccinated and spent a week feeling like crap and another week recovering. My brother in law was not vaccinated, he ended up in the hospital. My sister and their daughter, unvaccinated, also got the Delta variant at the same time and they were sick for two weeks and took another two weeks to recover. Yes, you can pretend like you don't have an answer for that first question but there it is. Why do you think we have vaccinations? Did you get the polio vaccination when you were young? If you live in the U.S. and go to public school certain vaccinations are required, did you opt out? (at least in the U.S. there are ways to get around having to vaccinate your children).

As for long term assessment, you are right, we have to wait a few more years for that, but that is true for all vaccinations.

And the partying you talk about that "government" did while ordering everyone else to stay indoors, what government are you referring to and why do you refer to it as if it is one person or a single entity?

And the partying you talk about that "government" did while ordering everyone else to stay indoors, what government are you referring to and why do you refer to it as if it is one person or a single entity?
The British one (specific members thereof.) And that's as far as it goes in this direction, as the No Politics rule applies.

Our personal favorite was a famous couple who ordered us all to remain indoors, even as they jetted around the country and had gyms opened especially for them so that they could stay in shape! LOL

Many of my old links and bookmarks have disappeared, which in itself is suspicious. But as you said, we are not to question all that, for some reason.
Probably someone paid that famous couple to "order" people to remain indoors. I don't know which couple you are referring to since I don't watch mainstream television or media.

I lived through the Hong Kong flu epidemic and I think the recomendations to stay home if you can were correct. Too many people died because we weren't told about the covid 19 virus soon enough. And with the Hong Kong flu the attitude was opposite, don't tell anyone it is a pandemic, just tell them to stay home if they are sick, don't go to the doctor etc. And even after 2010 I remember working with idiots who had some kind of respiratory virus and would still come to work, so more than half their coworkers would also get that virus. People need to quit being so self centered, if you are sick, stay home. Wash your hands often, sneeze into your elbow, if you have a cough wear a mask. Why are people so reluctant to acknowledge that there are habits we all need to keep in order to have healthier society?

I keep reading anecdotal evidence from various places about an increase in strokes and heart attacks. I'm a window cleaner and I have a lot of customers and it's almost weekly now that I hear of yet another person (not always a customers but sometimes friends, relatives, etc) suffering some illness. Mainly..... heart attack, stroke or cancer.

Also, where I live is one of two tower blocks, 176 residents in total. You have to be over 55 to live here and there's many who have lived here for years.

There's an obituaries place on the notice board so as any residents who want to send flowers for the funeral or want to attend can. It used to be a death every few months or sometimes less. Now though it seems to be every few weeks there's another one. Of course it may be my own prejudice over estimating but regardless, there has been an increase.

The first step to solving any issue is acknowledging there’s a problem. We have a huge problem, and in order to begin to resolve it, it must be acknowledged. It’s time to start pressuring doctors to speak out. Any doctor who’s aware enough to understand that something is off must begin to address the issue. An additional motivation may be the pressure of knowing that it’s all about to blow up, and they don’t want to be standing on the wrong side of the line when it does.

I'm seeing and hearing that statement more and more. I don't understand why it is considered taboo to mention, but it is so far. I can't even mention the subject to most of my friends without being ostracized.

In reading the comments in that article you posted, some of them are especially eye-opening. It will take years of study to have a real idea of the complications.

In reading the comments in that article you posted, some of them are especially eye-opening. It will take years of study to have a real idea of the complications.
These complications/side effects are what many of the worlds leading virologists, scientists, immunologists etc have been shouting about from the roof tops since the roll out of the vaccine began which governments, government advisors and media worldwide never reported on.

These complications/side effects are what many of the worlds leading virologists, scientists, immunologists etc have been shouting about from the roof tops since the roll out of the vaccine began which governments, government advisors and media worldwide never reported on.
Where's the list of names of these virologists, scientists, immunologists, etc? I asked before and you ignore me. If they are shouting from the rooftops, maybe they should come down and publish some peer reviewed papers on what ever they are shouting.

Where's the list of names of these virologists, scientists, immunologists, etc? I asked before and you ignore me. If they are shouting from the rooftops, maybe they should come down and publish some peer reviewed papers on what ever they are shouting.

They are posted all over this thread, JahaRa.

Apologies. I wasn't ignoring you at all. I simply didn't see the posting. When someone is explaining something they don't need a peer reviewed paper to do that especially when what is being stated is already a 'known'.

Also, it wasn't or isn't a case of coming down from the roof tops, it was a case of being deliberately ignored.

From memory. I'm not good with names: Delores Cahill, Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Mike Yeadon.

There are many many more but I can't remember their names.

Apologies. I wasn't ignoring you at all. I simply didn't see the posting. When someone is explaining something they don't need a peer reviewed paper to do that especially when what is being stated is already a 'known'.

Also, it wasn't or isn't a case of coming down from the roof tops, it was a case of being deliberately ignored.

From memory. I'm not good with names: Delores Cahill, Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Mike Yeadon.

There are many many more but I can't remember their names.
So I looked up Cahill and what I see is that she is against the mRNA vaccines. She has lost her credentials and job because she claims everyone over 70 who gets an mRNA vaccine (her words are experimental gene therapy) will die withing 2 or 3 years. So any one over 70 who dies will in that time frame after getting an mRNA vaccine will "prove her right" whether it is from the vaccine or not. Pretty save bet that people over 70 may not live more than a few more years. I don't find her convincing, and I think she was justly fired. She knows what the rules are of the industry she works in, and making unfounded predictions is unprofessional (where is her documentation?). You have to work within the system or you will be villified. And that is not proof that she knows what she is talking about.

I will look up another one on your list later. Have to work.

So I looked up Cahill and what I see is that she is against the mRNA vaccines. She has lost her credentials and job because she claims everyone over 70 who gets an mRNA vaccine (her words are experimental gene therapy) will die withing 2 or 3 years. So any one over 70 who dies will in that time frame after getting an mRNA vaccine will "prove her right" whether it is from the vaccine or not. Pretty save bet that people over 70 may not live more than a few more years. I don't find her convincing, and I think she was justly fired. She knows what the rules are of the industry she works in, and making unfounded predictions is unprofessional (where is her documentation?). You have to work within the system or you will be villified. And that is not proof that she knows what she is talking about.

I will look up another one on your list later. Have to work.
Almost anyone who spoke against the vaccinations lost their job. That is the leverage used to keep so many quiet.

Did you check out Delores Cahil's qualifications and work history/experience?

She is against mRNA vaccines but pro all other vaccines and I don't think it's a case of 'proving her right'.

Last edited:
Almost anyone who spoke against the vaccinations lost their job. That is the leverage used to keep so many quiet.

Did you check out Delores Cahil's qualifications and work history/experience?

She is against mRNA vaccines but pro all other vaccines.
My husband had a union job, he was with that company for more than 17 years, and it was mandatory to get that vaccine, so he had no choice.
Now I wonder about that.
My original thinking was that we all have vaccines for a variety of things as children, and you cannot enroll your child in school until you have paperwork proving they have been vaccinated, so this is just another one.
But the outrage against it that we heard in our area was incredible, I didn't understand it at first, but I do now.

I doubt it's that. People who negotiate their entire lives based on social status and the trinkets that advertise it, simply aren't equipped to make data-based decisions. They only see the world as 'important people have different rules because they're important'.

One I heard of was how Barack Obama ignored the lockdown rules to have a birthday party, and it was one of the worst super-spreader events of the pandemic.

My husband had a union job, he was with that company for more than 17 years, and it was mandatory to get that vaccine, so he had no choice.
Now I wonder about that.
My original thinking was that we all have vaccines for a variety of things as children, and you cannot enroll your child in school until you have paperwork proving they have been vaccinated, so this is just another one.
But the outrage against it that we heard in our area was incredible, I didn't understand it at first, but I do now.
Did you all not have the Johnson & Johnson option? There is a new non-mRNA vaccine available in the U.S. now too. Everyone has to do what they think is best. I have heard that it is claimed the J&J vaccine is not effective but I got that one and I am the only one in the family that did not get covid, vaccinated or not. Everyone else got the moderna or pfiezer version (mRNA). The new one is called novavax

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/19/1112368825/novavax-protein-covid-vaccine-cdc-approval-mrna

One thing this touches on is very interesting... how much of Moderna's work is reviewed at all, let alone peer reviewed? They're secretive to a fault.. but also happy to fire people for seemingly trivial reasons.... and this also means not even telling outsiders.. well ... practically anything.
Sounds like all pharmacuetical companies to me. It is a cutthroat business and there are corporate spies everywhere.

One I heard of was how Barack Obama ignored the lockdown rules to have a birthday party, and it was one of the worst super-spreader events of the pandemic.
But is there any truth to that?..

From a brief googling I find that he’d planned a party for 700 for his 60th birthday party August last year but

Mr Obama announced the change in plans on Wednesday. His party will be "significantly scaled back" due to the Delta variant, a spokeswoman said, to host only family and close friends.

How many people that involved I don’t know but it seems unlikely to have been a superspreader event.

That won’t of course stop people spreading shite on social media. Doesn’t make it true though. Unless you know different.

Great stuff! Thanks for posting.

Do you have any idea which vaccine or vaccines NL is using. I looked around on the web but didn't see any mention.
From personal NL experience, my wife and I got: Astra Zeneca as first and second jab and Moderna as first and second booster. My mother got Pfizer as jab 1,2 and Moderna as booster 1,2. None of us had any side effects of the vaccines.

Last edited:
From personal NL experience, my wife and I got: Astra Zeneca as first and second jab and Moderna as first and second booster. My mother got Pfizer as jab 1,2 and Moderna as booster 1,2. None of us had any side effects of the vaccines.
Thanks so much. I am in the US, and got Pfizer for 1 and 2 innoculations; and then a mixture of Pfizer and Moderna for the 1 and 2 booster. Neither my husband nor I have had any side effects yet.

One thing this touches on is very interesting... how much of Moderna's work is reviewed at all, let alone peer reviewed? They're secretive to a fault.. but also happy to fire people for seemingly trivial reasons.... and this also means not even telling outsiders.. well ... practically anything.

Moderna's work is reviewed.

All the drug development processes, and the results, are documented and scrutinized very closely by both review boards internal to the company as well as the FDA (also sometimes by a third party reviewer, perhaps from an affiliated university or professional group). Both of these, but especially the internal reviews, are by peers. All reviews start before any clinical trials. Reviews and also approval to proceed are required before anything is done. Pharamaceuticals are not the wild west.

Because much of this work is proprietary, it almost never gets "peer-reviewed" in public publications. This is applied science, not pure science.

The queries and statements (claims?) here at the FMB about peer reviews are common, but frequently show much basic misunderstanding of the process. "Public peer review" is a phrase that is easily and inappropriately applied to situations or research that actually do not require or would be harmed by public peer review. I would hazard a guess that well over half of new discoveries or inventions are not publicly published, not just in pharma, but in every industry in capitalist countries. The discoveries and inventions are part of the company's intellectual capital and are patentable. Research at the Federal and state level in the US also very very seldom is publicly published, at least until some years have passed.

Even if the pharma research and development was peer-reviewed and publicly published, almost nobody here in FMB has the background to correctly understand the pharma research (just read through all the "blast" research comments here in this thread!). I do not - and I have a solid research background and 20+ years career.

I have implemented and managed some medium to large scale research projects (over 60 researchers), lasting years, involving Ph.D.s from different fields. Nothing was ever publicly published.

Last edited:
Dr John Campbell has some encouraging/good news regarding the virus. And surprisingly he has a few things to say about Fauci starting around the 6:57 mark and again intermittently throughout the remaining 3 minutes of the video.

Back