• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Although it grieves my pedantic mind to do so, I have given below just a short rationale, rather than a paragraph or two, for each point. These are links to evidence and reasoning which refute the recurring statements made here on this thread by the conspiracy theorists about the efficacy of natural immunity, herd immunity, and recurrent vaccines.

Why mRNA vaccines are better than post infection for immunity – note especially figure 2

The durability of natural infection and vaccine-induced immunity against future infection by SARS-CoV-2 | PNAS

Why herd immunity for Covid does not work well

Herd immunity and COVID-19: What you need to know - Mayo Clinic

Why a combination of immunities (hybrid immunity) from post-infection and vaccines are best – IF you survive intact from the Covid infection

Interim statement on hybrid immunity and increasing population seroprevalence rates (who.int)

‘Alarming’ subvariants and the power of hybrid immunity – Harvard Gazette

Why ongoing vaccines or boosters are likely better, because immunity from any source (infection or vaccine, or any combination of infection and vaccines) wanes over time

Protection and Waning of Natural and Hybrid Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 - PubMed (nih.gov)

Ps – if Covid was as ineffective at causing great harm and death as the common cold, then surely the vaccines, social distancing, etc., would be unnecessary. What am I missing?

Colds and flu's do cause great harm and death.

I would have to say that you are not so much missing anything as much as you are being mislead. You truly believe that everything so far being done has been done so with the public's greatest interest at heart. I look back and see so much done to us with that same phrase that was such a big lie that I refuse to just accept what anyone tells me. I have to check it out for myself and I do not see why it has been made such a big deal out of. If there is nothing to hide, why am I being told to shut up and role up my sleeve? Why is it so difficult to get others opinions? Why are we being censored? Read my writing.... we are being censored.

The CDC removed the section "The mRNA and the spike protein don’t last long in the body" and changed it to "mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell". Archives: Before and After.

There's a lot of info on alternative media both written and in video documenting some of the horrific side effects of the vaccine. Some of it is more like something from a Sci Fi horror movie.

What would you call literally forcing an unwanted, untested, experimental medical procedure on people who don't want it done to them?
Where were people literally forced to take the vaccine? Not in the U.S., Australia or the UK.

Where were people literally forced to take the vaccine? Not in the U.S., Australia or the UK.
If laws are passed that state a person cannot work or travel on public transport, etc, unless vaccinated, that is in effect 'forcing' a person to take the vaccine especially if that person has a family to support.

I know plenty of people who got vaccinated simply because of their job who otherwise would have not got the vaccine. Is that not in effect forcing someone to get vaccinated.

Some countries did try mandatory vaccinations (I cannot remember which countries) but due to protects etc, which were not shown in the media, that horror scenario never came about.

With the NHS in the UK the government tried to make it mandatory for all employees until they realised the scale of resignations that would follow.

In Canada they passed a law that truck driver needed to vaccinated to cross the border into the US. Massive demonstrations followed.

In Australia and New Zealand the level of police state control was horrific. Australia had quarantine camps for the non vaccinated who had strict rules about where people could go and not go.

Then there's the covid passports that for now is on the back burner.

How can you not see where this is all going? The WEF is completely open about it.

If laws are passed that state a person cannot work or travel on public transport, etc, unless vaccinated, that is in effect 'forcing' a person to take the vaccine especially if that person has a family to support.

I know plenty of people who got vaccinated simply because of their job who otherwise would have not got the vaccine. Is that not in effect forcing someone to get vaccinated.

Some countries did try mandatory vaccinations (I cannot remember which countries) but due to protects etc, which were not shown in the media, that horror scenario never came about.

With the NHS in the UK the government tried to make it mandatory for all employees until they realised the scale of resignations that would follow.

In Canada they passed a law that truck driver needed to vaccinated to cross the border into the US. Massive demonstrations followed.

In Australia and New Zealand the level of police state control was horrific. Australia had quarantine camps for the non vaccinated who had strict rules about where people could go and not go.

Then there's the covid passports that for now is on the back burner.

How can you not see where this is all going? The WEF is completely open about it.
Absolutely.

You truly believe that everything so far being done has been done so with the public's greatest interest at heart. I look back and see so much done to us with that same phrase that was such a big lie that I refuse to just accept what anyone tells me.
I was never under the impression that it was for our individual best and by that I don't mean that I saw through the lies. I mean it was communicated clearly by people who understood viruses that this effort was necessary for the greatest interest of maintaining a working civilisation.

The whole vaccination and restrictions thing was so that the health care system could cope with the amount of infections at a steady pace and as a result the great majority of people would benefit from a working health system. It would also keep logistic and supply lines open if we slowed down the rate of infection. I think certain countries got a bit carried away with restrictions but i would argue it's because they were scared of what would happen if the virus just spread exponentially.

Remember how bad Italy was? or New York? Imagine that but everywhere at once. The total amount of deaths would have been higher as there wouldn't have been any beds available and the health services would have broken under the strain. So I didn't get vaccinated for myself, I got vaccinated so my community, town and city could make it through.

From Day 1 there was information saying that we can't stop it, all we can do is slow it down. I don't understand why people have a hard time undestanding this.

Now that most restrictions have been lifted people are asking what's different now? The difference is most of those who were going to die from it have died. And most of the rest of us have had it once. We know what it does now and have better procedures and treatments.

I've been feeling that for twenty years on here.

Temperature...rising... Stu...trying...really trying...

I suggest you read up on what Mengele et al did before making comments like that.

What are you suggesting? We should ignore injustice until it reaches this level???

o_O:dunno::comphit:

The three countries you list are the dominant countries that are being literally forced to take the vaccine. Just 2 days ago, my friend was refused blood work because the technician did not want her to contaminate the lab.

I was never under the impression that it was for our individual best and by that I don't mean that I saw through the lies. I mean it was communicated clearly by people who understood viruses that this effort was necessary for the greatest interest of maintaining a working civilization.

The whole vaccination and restrictions thing was so that the health care system could cope with the amount of infections at a steady pace and as a result the great majority of people would benefit from a working health system. It would also keep logistic and supply lines open if we slowed down the rate of infection. I think certain countries got a bit carried away with restrictions but i would argue it's because they were scared of what would happen if the virus just spread exponentially.

Remember how bad Italy was? or New York? Imagine that but everywhere at once. The total amount of deaths would have been higher as there wouldn't have been any beds available and the health services would have broken under the strain. So I didn't get vaccinated for myself, I got vaccinated so my community, town and city could make it through.

From Day 1 there was information saying that we can't stop it, all we can do is slow it down. I don't understand why people have a hard time understanding this.

Now that most restrictions have been lifted people are asking what's different now? The difference is most of those who were going to die from it have died. And most of the rest of us have had it once. We know what it does now and have better procedures and treatments.

Sorry Ringo, I don't know how I missed your post. I'm not the best at breaking down quotes so what I will do is put yours in quotes and my response below each quote, okay? :)

I was never under the impression that it was for our individual best...

I never stated individual best even once. I did say that I as an individual, I have a right to choose what goes in my body.

I mean it was communicated clearly by people who understood viruses that this effort was necessary for the greatest interest of maintaining a working civilization.

If that were true, why the hell was this going on?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uk-covid-19-christmas-party-1.6279118
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/gro...ling-abroad-despite-pandemic-1.5251039?cache=
https://calgary.citynews.ca/2021/01...d-despite-pandemic-era-advice-to-stay-home-2/

There were a lot more examples of this careless behaviour. I remember reading those examples of careless behaviour by our leaders myself, but surprise!!! They have all been removed, at least they have been removed from internet availability in my country of Canada.

I remember that is what we were all told and also told how selfish we were if we didn't get vaccinated. And yet very few of our community, town and city leaders followed that advice. By the way, my healthcare system has always been overwhelmed. I had to lay on a gurney in a supply closet for 17 hours in the emergency department in 1977 before finally being admitted. I had to do the exact same thing again in 1997 except that I finally got fed up and just left after I was able to naturally pass a bowel stone without help. Then 2014 I had to take 4 separate ambulance rides before they were able to find a bed for me after having a series of heart attacks. My journey that day started a 10am and ended at 2am the following morning and believe it or not I finally got up and left around 8am that time too.

I am also in the middle of facial reconstructive surgery after having skin cancer removed because my experience was so atrocious that I was unable to convince myself to return and finish up the procedures. Not that it matters now, they will never allow me in without all those vaccines. So, I will have to live the rest of my life with my face resembling a Picasso painting.

Let me make this perfectly clear in case I didn't in my above description of our healthcare system... I did get the Wuhan virus in the first wave. I honestly was so sick, I thought I was going to die and yet not once did I even consider going to the hospital. I chose to die right where I was, at home.

There have never been an abundance of hospital beds, or appropriate services of doctors & nurses provided by healthcare. I can honestly and confidently say, that my Country is not the only one that has this problem. What I can say is leave it up the guys in charge to blame us for the problem because they weren't even close to prepared for anything like this! Even though we have had plenty of opportunity to prepare in the past. Remember the recent Bird flu scare, anyone? :frust:

From Day 1 there was information saying that we can't stop it, all we can do is slow it down. I don't understand why people have a hard time understanding this.

That is simply not a true statement, Ringo. From Day 1 we have been lied to. First we need masks, then we don't, oops we do need them, oops now we don't, okay, I guess we do need them... :yeahthat::wtf:

That was just one example of Day 1, Ringo. I could go on but I'm not going to because this thread is full of examples of the lies, including links, so go back and read and check out the links yourself, please.

Now that most restrictions have been lifted people are asking what's different now?

This changes almost daily at least in my country. Usually when/if our PM needs it. Like when he got diagnosed with covid while out of country and of course could not re-enter the country under his own "mandated laws" and of course he is too important to be inconvenience by rules so he removed them and has every intention of reinstating them next month.

The difference is most of those who were going to die from it have died. And most of the rest of us have had it once.

Temperature...rising...again... Stu...trying...really trying...

There are plenty more deaths from covid and covid vaccines headed our way, IMO Ringo.

We know what it does now and have better procedures and treatments.

Are you purposely trying to piss me off? :conf2:

It's working.

Last edited:
Temperature...rising... Stu...trying...really trying...

What are you suggesting? We should ignore injustice until it reaches this level???

o_O:dunno::comphit:

The three countries you list are the dominant countries that are being literally forced to take the vaccine. Just 2 days ago, my friend was refused blood work because the technician did not want her to contaminate the lab.
Ronnie your friend needs to report the incident to the lab owner, which far from indicating mandatory vaccines is illegal. The most a lab can to is require a mask. That's legal.

I'm suggesting that a comparison with a regime that allowed experiments such stitching twins together and connecting their arteries isn't a valid one.

I'm in the UK and haven't been forced to take the vaccine. I chose to have it, and will be due another booster before the end of year. I will choose to have that also.

Ronnie your friend needs to report the incident to the lab owner, which far from indicating mandatory vaccines is illegal. The most a lab can to is require a mask. That's legal.
I'm Ronnie and I didn't post that comment you are referring to.

Sorry Ringo, I don't know how I missed your post. I'm not the best at breaking down quotes so what I will do is put yours in quotes and my response below each quote, okay? :)

I never stated individual best even once. I did say that I as an individual, I have a right to choose what goes in my body.

If that were true, why the hell was this going on?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uk-covid-19-christmas-party-1.6279118
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/gro...ling-abroad-despite-pandemic-1.5251039?cache=
https://calgary.citynews.ca/2021/01...d-despite-pandemic-era-advice-to-stay-home-2/

There were a lot more examples of this careless behaviour. I remember reading those examples of careless behaviour by our leaders myself, but surprise!!! They have all been removed, at least they have been removed from internet availability in my country of Canada.

I remember that is what we were all told and also told how selfish we were if we didn't get vaccinated. And yet very few of our community, town and city leaders followed that advice. By the way, my healthcare system has always been overwhelmed. I had to lay on a gurney in a supply closet for 17 hours in the emergency department in 1977 before finally being admitted. I had to do the exact same thing again in 1997 except that I finally got fed up and just left after I was able to naturally pass a bowel stone without help. Then 2014 I had to take 4 separate ambulance rides before they were able to find a bed for me after having a series of heart attacks. My journey that day started a 10am and ended at 2am the following morning and believe it or not I finally got up and left around 8am that time too.

I am also in the middle of facial reconstructive surgery after having skin cancer removed because my experience was so atrocious that I was unable to convince myself to return and finish up the procedures. Not that it matters now, they will never allow me in without all those vaccines. So, I will have to live the rest of my life with my face resembling a Picasso painting.

Let me make this perfectly clear in case I didn't in my above description of our healthcare system... I did get the Wuhan virus in the first wave. I honestly was so sick, I thought I was going to die and yet not once did I even consider going to the hospital. I chose to die right where I was, at home.

There have never been an abundance of hospital beds, or appropriate services of doctors & nurses provided by healthcare. I can honestly and confidently say, that my Country is not the only one that has this problem. What I can say is leave it up the guys in charge to blame us for the problem because they weren't even close to prepared for anything like this! Even though we have had plenty of opportunity to prepare in the past. Remember the recent Bird flu scare, anyone? :frust:

That is simply not a true statement, Ringo. From Day 1 we have been lied to. First we need masks, then we don't, oops we do need them, oops now we don't, okay, I guess we do need them... :yeahthat::wtf:

That was just one example of Day 1, Ringo. I could go on but I'm not going to because this thread is full of examples of the lies, including links, so go back and read and check out the links yourself, please.

This changes almost daily at least in my country. Usually when/if our PM needs it. Like when he got diagnosed with covid while out of country and of course could not re-enter the country under his own "mandated laws" and of course he is too important to be inconvenience by rules so he removed them and has every intention of reinstating them next month.

Temperature...rising...again... Stu...trying...really trying...

There are plenty more deaths from covid and covid vaccines headed our way, IMO Ringo.

Are you purposely trying to piss me off? :conf2:

It's working.
I'm not going to re-quote and post because it'll just get confusing quoting quotes etc. I think the crux of the problems you are experiencing is because of what you have written a few times - your country.

The narrative was very different here from Day 1. You say my statement is not true. You mean in your country. I am making it from my country where it is true. You were maybe lied to in your country but we were given scientifically based information from Day 1 with daily news conferences about the virus, its spread, the numbers involved. The message was always to "flatten the curve". It was never to get rid of it.

There were no restrictions here. Only recommendations to use your common sense. Which is why we didn't lockdown and masks weren't even recommended because they were known not to work. Eventually masks were mandatory on public transport (sometime in 2021 IIRC) during rush hour but even the National Health Board here said they were pointless.

Sweden got a few things wrong (lots of elderly people died in care homes) but there was no hysteria or knee jerk reactions. So I hear your anger. You were misled by your leaders. We weren't. We were told that it can't be stopped but only slowed down. Eventually every one will get it. It's out in the wild now and it's not going away.

So if you're pissed off you're aiming it in the wrong direction. What you have experienced there is not what others have experienced elsewhere. Get angry with your government.

I'm not going to re-quote and post because it'll just get confusing quoting quotes etc. I think the crux of the problems you are experiencing is because of what you have written a few times - your country.

The narrative was very different here from Day 1. You say my statement is not true. You mean in your country. I am making it from my country where it is true. You were maybe lied to in your country but we were given scientifically based information from Day 1 with daily news conferences about the virus, its spread, the numbers involved. The message was always to "flatten the curve". It was never to get rid of it.

There were no restrictions here. Only recommendations to use your common sense. Which is why we didn't lockdown and masks weren't even recommended because they were known not to work. Eventually masks were mandatory on public transport (sometime in 2021 IIRC) during rush hour but even the National Health Board here said they were pointless.

Sweden got a few things wrong (lots of elderly people died in care homes) but there was no hysteria or knee jerk reactions. So I hear your anger. You were misled by your leaders. We weren't. We were told that it can't be stopped but only slowed down. Eventually every one will get it. It's out in the wild now and it's not going away.

So if you're pissed off you're aiming it in the wrong direction. What you have experienced there is not what others have experienced elsewhere. Get angry with your government.

It isn't just my Country.

I'm suggesting that a comparison with a regime that allowed experiments such stitching twins together and connecting their arteries isn't a valid one.

I'm in the UK and haven't been forced to take the vaccine. I chose to have it, and will be due another booster before the end of year. I will choose to have that also.

Are there those who either have to get vaccinated or lose their jobs in your country? Can you go to a hospital and visit, or get admitted without receiving or already having the vaccine?

I'm not aiming anger in the wrong direction. You are the one referring to your singular experience in the UK. If you are not being censored, you are withholding information to others who are being censored and in my book that is worthy of pissing me off. Because if you want to talk selfish? Look who's calling the kettle black.

The only way to find out if one has natural immunity or not is to: 1. not get vaccinated, and 2. get sick and 3. survive intact. In my country, the millions of people who were not vaccinated, and got sick and either died or are permanently damaged found out they did not have good natural immunity.

If you have natural immunity, and don't get vaccinated, you run the risk of infecting someone who may die or be disabled. As a good member of my community - however one chooses to define it - I am motivated to make decisions which do not put others at risk.

Since Covid was a new infection for people, it was impossible for governments and medical professionals to decide how deadly it was for different people.

To reason based on one's personal experience is fine and a great starting point; however, to extrapolate from that personal experience to the rest of the community, the country, or humanity is wrong. N ≠ 1.

I would argue that my one experience in this case is valid for 2 reasons. 1) No studies have been done and are not expected to be done in the near future. 2) I am at the top of the most vulnerable groups that include age and health condition and yet have no symptoms other than long covid of fatigue, body aches/pain, breathing problems. Even though this is not a documented study, it better than the one we have. N ≠ 1.

They couldnt even get a .au url and had to go for random-text.hs-sites.com ?
As with a lot of professional bodies that oppose the official narrative, they tend to get blocked every step of the way. Regardless, the Association is exactly who they say they are and not having the extension does not detract from what is written. It's what is written that is important. So many professional bodies, groups and individuals the world over keep saying the same thing and keep getting ignored.

Colds and flu's do cause great harm and death.

I would have to say that you are not so much missing anything as much as you are being mislead. You truly believe that everything so far being done has been done so with the public's greatest interest at heart. I look back and see so much done to us with that same phrase that was such a big lie that I refuse to just accept what anyone tells me. I have to check it out for myself and I do not see why it has been made such a big deal out of. If there is nothing to hide, why am I being told to shut up and role up my sleeve? Why is it so difficult to get others opinions? Why are we being censored? Read my writing.... we are being censored.

The CDC removed the section "The mRNA and the spike protein don’t last long in the body" and changed it to "mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell". Archives: Before and After.

I am posting this video because it is adamant that it does enter the cells of the human body and changes them. It is confirmed within the first sentence and then goes on to explain in great detail.

An accepted and published Swedish study demonstrates for the first time the presence of Pfizer-BionTech vaccine DNA in the cell. It is reverse transcribed by LINE-1 proteins of the cells. They are not sure if it gets integrated in our DNA or not. Let's review.

Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells. (In-vitro Swedish Study)​

Last edited:
As with a lot of professional bodies that oppose the official narrative, they tend to get blocked every step of the way. Regardless, the Association is exactly who they say they are and not having the extension does not detract from what is written. It's what is written that is important. So many professional bodies, groups and individuals the world over keep saying the same thing and keep getting ignored.
Here in america we get a lot of groups that hide behind professional sounding names like "America's frontline doctors". Even they can still manage to put up normal website urls instead of seemingly random generated urls.

I'm not aiming anger in the wrong direction. You are the one referring to your singular experience in the UK...

Sweden. I believe Ringo lives in Sweden. Although I have to say that his experience is not entirely dissimilar to my own (in the UK). Which is not to say that it's the same for everyone, everywhere.

Apologies in advance for doubtless having annoyed you somehow.

I am posting this video because it is adamant that it does enter the cells of the human body and changes them. It is confirmed within the first sentence and then goes on to explain in great detail.

Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells. (In-vitro Swedish Study)​

Truly eye-opening and rather frightening.

Are there those who either have to get vaccinated or lose their jobs in your country? Can you go to a hospital and visit, or get admitted without receiving or already having the vaccine?
I'm not aware of compulsory vaccinations for employment, although it was discussed with regard to the NHS. Didn't happen in the end. We can visit hospitals and be admitted to them without the vaccine.

I found this site to be particularly helpful:

Scientists who express different views on Covid-19 should be heard, not demonized​

A case in point involves the response to John Ioannidis, a professor of medicine at Stanford University, who was thrust into the spotlight after writing a provocative article in STAT on Covid-19. He argued in mid-March that we didn’t have enough information on the prevalence of Covid-19 and the consequences of the infection on a population basis to justify the most extreme lockdown measures which, he hypothesized, could have dangerous consequences of their own.

We have followed the dialogue about his article from fellow academics on social media, and been concerned with personal attacks and general disparaging comments. While neither of us shares all of Ioannidis’ views on Covid-19, we both believe his voice — and those of other legitimate scientists — is important to consider, even when we ultimately disagree with some of his specific analyses or predictions.

We are two academic physicians with different career interests who sometimes disagree on substantive issues. But we share the view that vigorous debate is fundamental to the existence of universities, where individuals with different ideas who have a commitment to reason compete to persuade others based on evidence, data, and reason. Now is the time to foster —not stifle — open dialogue among academic physicians and scientists about the current pandemic and the best tactical responses to it, each of which involve enormous trade-offs and unanticipated consequences.

Lots more at the link:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/27/hear-scientists-different-views-covid-19-dont-attack-them/

Here in america we get a lot of groups that hide behind professional sounding names like "America's frontline doctors". Even they can still manage to put up normal website urls instead of seemingly random generated urls.
Not all of them have normal websites. Also a lot of papers get published with random urls.

My original point remains. It's who is represented by that open letter and it's contents that matter. Not the url.

Sweden. I believe Ringo lives in Sweden. Although I have to say that his experience is not entirely dissimilar to my own (in the UK). Which is not to say that it's the same for everyone, everywhere.

Apologies in advance for doubtless having annoyed you somehow.

Hahaha, you haven't. Just trying to make a point, that point being we are censored on the internet, the news broadcasts, and most other forms of media. Even on places like the CDC and the FDA.

I have noticed that the shaming of the unvaccinated has pretty much halted on those sites mentioned. Now, they just do it to your face when you show up for any type of service. It's as though they have forgotten that smartphones still exist. lol

Back