• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

I haven't had any vaccines and I have not been sick since mid Feb. 2020. It seems to me that natural immunity is just as valid.

The only way to find out if one has natural immunity or not is to: 1. not get vaccinated, and 2. get sick and 3. survive intact. In my country, the millions of people who were not vaccinated, and got sick and either died or are permanently damaged found out they did not have good natural immunity.

If you have natural immunity, and don't get vaccinated, you run the risk of infecting someone who may die or be disabled. As a good member of my community - however one chooses to define it - I am motivated to make decisions which do not put others at risk.

Since Covid was a new infection for people, it was impossible for governments and medical professionals to decide how deadly it was for different people.

To reason based on one's personal experience is fine and a great starting point; however, to extrapolate from that personal experience to the rest of the community, the country, or humanity is wrong. N ≠ 1.

The average age of those who died from covid was higher than the average age of death pre covid.

(I had a very elderly neighbour several floors below my flat who, during the pandemic, fell over and broke his hip. He was operated on and unfortunately died from complications. Covid was written on his death certificate because someone in the same ward had had covid in the previous 28 days.)

For the healthy aged 75 and under the survival rate from covid was near on 100%.

If the vaccine is so wonderful then vaccinate only those who are at risk. Why vaccinate fit healthy people on the dodgy premise that they are protecting the vulnerable? The vaccine doesn't stop anyone catching and passing on covid. Natural acquired immunity on the other hand, does, and for life against all coronaviruses.

Isolating those at risk makes sense. Isolation and the lockdown of an entire and in the main healthy population is pure tyranny. The knock on effect to the whole of society has been catastrophic.

And covid is still with us. First we were told a vaccination was the answer. Now 5 shots on we're being told it's boosters for life. Aren't the lies starting to wear a little thin by now?

Last edited:
The average age of those who died from covid was higher than the average age of death pre covid.

(I had a very elderly neighbour several floors below my flat who, during the pandemic, fell over and broke his hip. He was operated on and unfortunately died from complications. Covid was written on his death certificate because someone in the same ward had had covid in the previous 28 days.)

For the healthy aged 75 and under the survival rate from covid was near on 100%.

If the vaccine is so wonderful then vaccinate only those who are at risk. Why vaccinate fit healthy people on the dodgy premise that they are protecting the vulnerable? The vaccine doesn't stop anyone catching and passing on covid. Natural acquired immunity on the other hand, does and for life against all coronaviruses.

Isolating those at risk makes sense. Isolation and the lockdown of an entire and in the main healthy population is pure tyranny. The knock on effect to the whole of society has been catastrophic.

And covid is still with us. First we were told a vaccination was the answer. Now 5 shots on we're being told it's boosters for life. Aren't the lies starting to wear a little thin by now?
That's the best comment I've read about this virus yet - our lives were turned upside down, I would still have been working at the same job, my husband as well. I bumped into a mechanic friend of mine this morning, he said he is still having trouble finding certain repair parts for autos, which wasn't the case before the virus.

That's the best comment I've read about this virus yet - our lives were turned upside down, I would still have been working at the same job, my husband as well. I bumped into a mechanic friend of mine this morning, he said he is still having trouble finding certain repair parts for autos, which wasn't the case before the virus.
The lockdowns certainly caused many people to become less effective at their jobs, affecting supply chains immensely.

The only way to find out if one has natural immunity or not is to: 1. not get vaccinated, and 2. get sick and 3. survive intact. In my country, the millions of people who were not vaccinated, and got sick and either died or are permanently damaged found out they did not have good natural immunity.

If you have natural immunity, and don't get vaccinated, you run the risk of infecting someone who may die or be disabled. As a good member of my community - however one chooses to define it - I am motivated to make decisions which do not put others at risk.

Since Covid was a new infection for people, it was impossible for governments and medical professionals to decide how deadly it was for different people.

To reason based on one's personal experience is fine and a great starting point; however, to extrapolate from that personal experience to the rest of the community, the country, or humanity is wrong. N ≠ 1.

If I have natural immunity and don't get vaccinated I stay healthy. If every person on the planet got vaccinated they can still infect each other. Every fibre of my being told me not to get vaccinated. I refuse to feel guilty for following my own intuition.

This vaccine was not the answer. Hopefully, one will be invented in the future. Stop trying to blame me and put the blame where it belongs.

If I have natural immunity and don't get vaccinated I stay healthy. If every person on the planet got vaccinated they can still infect each other. Every fibre of my being told me not to get vaccinated. I refuse to feel guilty for following my own intuition.

This vaccine was not the answer. Hopefully, one will be invented in the future. Stop trying to blame me and put the blame where it belongs.
Yeah, the problem with Covid-19 is that they can't make a traditional vaccine since it mutates like the Common Cold. Which is a minor annoyance.. because nearly everyone has natural immunity.

Mrs tater is a medical secretary, mainly writing hospital referrals and filling in death certificates on behalf of gp's.

She is the last person on earth to have anything to do with conspiracy theories.

Mrs tater refused to be vaccinated. 5 of the 7 gp practice partners have not been vaccinated. All, including Mrs tater were prepared to lose there jobs when the NHS were pushing compulsory jabs.

She made her mind up based on what she was seeing at work.

As a general point, once again - if we can take the temperature down a little, please.

Pun intended, as is the intent.
In all fairness my name is Michael, not Jesus Christ. It is not my job to save the world. However I did post this video and gave a starting time for relevance regarding the vaccine and Fauci. I can't force people to watch it, but what is being said on the video makes perfect sense. The entire 19:40 is fascinating to me, but the relevant part pertaining to the vaccine starts around 6:57 and goes on intermittently for the last 3 minutes of the video. It's only 3 minutes long. :wtf:

No disrespect intended, Stu Neville. Just a little frustrating for me, I guess because it feels as though I have to keep repeating myself to some of my fellow members.

Covid optimism​

Part of the problem is the binary : you're dead/nothing happens : thinking.

Although it grieves my pedantic mind to do so, I have given below just a short rationale, rather than a paragraph or two, for each point. These are links to evidence and reasoning which refute the recurring statements made here on this thread by the conspiracy theorists about the efficacy of natural immunity, herd immunity, and recurrent vaccines.

Why mRNA vaccines are better than post infection for immunity – note especially figure 2

The durability of natural infection and vaccine-induced immunity against future infection by SARS-CoV-2 | PNAS

Why herd immunity for Covid does not work well

Herd immunity and COVID-19: What you need to know - Mayo Clinic

Why a combination of immunities (hybrid immunity) from post-infection and vaccines are best – IF you survive intact from the Covid infection

Interim statement on hybrid immunity and increasing population seroprevalence rates (who.int)

‘Alarming’ subvariants and the power of hybrid immunity – Harvard Gazette

Why ongoing vaccines or boosters are likely better, because immunity from any source (infection or vaccine, or any combination of infection and vaccines) wanes over time

Protection and Waning of Natural and Hybrid Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 - PubMed (nih.gov)

Ps – if Covid was as ineffective at causing great harm and death as the common cold, then surely the vaccines, social distancing, etc., would be unnecessary. What am I missing?

One of our neighbors was just evicted, she refused to get the vaccine and was fired from her job, and could not pay her rent.
Oh my. Could she not find another job? If she can move to another state, tell her to go to central Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth area) they always have lots of jobs and pay very well. It seems like she could sue her employer as he should have made accomodations (like the feds did with their employees) that if you don't get a vaccine you have to be tested weekly.

One of our neighbors was just evicted, she refused to get the vaccine and was fired from her job, and could not pay her rent.
What type of society is it that literally tries to force an experimental medical procedure on people who don't want it. It certainly has nothing to do with democracy and more to with how the Nazis medically experimented on people.

Oh my. Could she not find another job? If she can move to another state, tell her to go to central Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth area) they always have lots of jobs and pay very well. It seems like she could sue her employer as he should have made accomodations (like the feds did with their employees) that if you don't get a vaccine you have to be tested weekly.
What type of society is it that literally tries to force an experimental medical procedure on people who don't want it. It certainly has nothing to do with democracy and more to with how the Nazis medically experimented on people.
I don't know all the details, didn't know her personally, a long-time neighbor of ours from the building she lived in told us.
And I totally agree, this has been forced on us, we have no freedom of choice it would seem.
Is the vaccine mandatory in Europe?

I don't know all the details, didn't know her personally, a long-time neighbor of ours from the building she lived in told us.
And I totally agree, this has been forced on us, we have no freedom of choice it would seem.
Is the vaccine mandatory in Europe?
The vaccine is NOT mandatory in the U.S. The media, pharmacuetical companies (Pfizer) have tried to force it on us, but we don't have to take it, there is no law that requires it.

Some vaccines are required for some jobs, but the covid19 vaccine is not required, if your emplooyer requires it you have remedies for that. Early on in one of the north western states, state employees were threatened with loosing their jobs if they did not get vaccinated and when a law suit entailed they backed off.

My neice works for the state of New Mexico and she was not vaccinated because she had covid19 the week they decided that everyone should be vaccinated, but they had an option that you be tested every week if you were not vaccinated. She was out of work for two weeks then went back and was tested every week. Her doctor said she should not have the vaccine for 3 months since she had already had the virus. There is some kind of mania going on with this and people are reacting emotionally, which makes everything seem worse than it is. My neice did get vaccinated when the doctor said it would be ok but until then she just had a test every week on the state's dime. (this was back when you had to pay for the quik tests).

Employers in the US may require vaccination barring a medical reason (such as for example being allergic to the vaccine). They may require testing if the person is medically unable to be vaccinated (and they have to pay for the tests.)

Pfizer yet again is at the forefront of dodgy business practices. This time it's a $2.3 billion fine for fraudulent marketing practices. It's the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Dept of Justice.

This adds to the long long list of fines for Pfizer for everything from falsifying data to fraud.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...gest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

I wonder if this will get widely reported in the media?

Pfizer yet again is at the forefront of dodgy business practices. This time it's a $2.3 billion fine for fraudulent marketing practices. It's the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Dept of Justice.

This adds to the long long list of fines for Pfizer for everything from falsifying data to fraud.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...gest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

I wonder if this will get widely reported in the media?
The date of this article is 2009? and yes it got top billing the Times in 2009

I suggest you read up on what Mengele et al did before making comments like that.

I suggest you read up on what Mengele et al did before making comments like that.
There's a lot of info on alternative media both written and in video documenting some of the horrific side effects of the vaccine. Some of it is more like something from a Sci Fi horror movie.

What would you call literally forcing an unwanted, untested, experimental medical procedure on people who don't want it done to them?

They are. Now it's monkey pox and polio. Isn't it a coinsidence that testing for monkey pox is the same test as covid.
No, it's a polymerase chain reaction test which is a kind of testing process used for many pathogens. The actual materials used in the test process are completely different. Monkeypox is not a corona virus, it's related to smallpox.

NPR government owned?

National Public Radio (NPR) is a quasi-autonomous, government-funded nonprofit media outlet created by the federal government.

2022_08_15_13.03.46_edit.jpg

Back