• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Rather than going to war or demanding reparations, the rest of the world should just tacitly stop buying their crap (unless it's essential raw materials).

Let us not forget that in 2009 Pfizer were hit with the largest criminal fine in US history.
2.3 billion dollars in total divided between the parent company and a subsidiary - just so you don't misinterpret that, it's 2,300,000,000!

It doesn't really do much anything to ameliorate my high levels of cynicism and suspicion regards the business operations of Pfizer and similar companies in the context of their C19 experimental treatments and the way in which 'the powers that be' pushed/coerced/forced them upon the populations of countries globally.
In fact, it stinks.

Pfizer, the world's largest drugs company, has been hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history as part of a $2.3bn settlement with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors.
In a blow to its reputation in the eyes of doctors and patients, Pfizer pleaded guilty to misbranding the painkiller Bextra, withdrawn from the market in 2004, by promoting the drug for uses that were not approved by medical regulators.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/02/pfizer-drugs-us-criminal-fine

In Pfizer's defense, my Dad worked there for 30 years, at one time they were a viable pharmaceutical company.
He worked in cancer research for 10 of those years and then went into management.
But things change, and pharmaceutical companies in general seem to have become money machines.

The US is or were funding bio-labs in other countries as well as China, namely Ukraine and Taiwan.

Let us not forget that in 2009 Pfizer were hit with the largest criminal fine in US history.
2.3 billion dollars in total divided between the parent company and a subsidiary - just so you don't misinterpret that, it's 2,300,000,000!

It doesn't really do much anything to ameliorate my high levels of cynicism and suspicion regards the business operations of Pfizer and similar companies in the context of their C19 experimental treatments and the way in which 'the powers that be' pushed/coerced/forced them upon the populations of countries globally.
In fact, it stinks.

Pfizer, the world's largest drugs company, has been hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history as part of a $2.3bn settlement with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors.
In a blow to its reputation in the eyes of doctors and patients, Pfizer pleaded guilty to misbranding the painkiller Bextra, withdrawn from the market in 2004, by promoting the drug for uses that were not approved by medical regulators.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/02/pfizer-drugs-us-criminal-fine
Absolutely.
So if the Wuhan Virology Lab, irrespective of any grant they received from the USA for research into the 'flu virus, did screw up and release the catastrophic results of a gain of function experiment on the global population, shouldn't they be held responsible?

Absolutely.
So if the Wuhan Virology Lab, irrespective of any grant they received from the USA for research into the 'flu virus, did screw up and release the catastrophic results of a gain of function experiment on the global population, shouldn't they be held responsible?
It received US funding and Fauci was involved in some way which is slowly coming out into the public space. It would be very difficult to work out exactly who is responsible.

Anyway, why create a deadly virus in the first place? The stock answer is that it was for research purposes is to me highly suspect. It's like devolving a more deadly bomb or missile and then saying it's development was for research purposes.

Absolutely.
IMO, all involved should all be held responsible. That's not going to happen because all our leaderships eagerly gave them immunity because there was so much money to be made and so much power up for grabs.

In a New York Times interview, Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed that he sleeps just fine, but if he’s at all concerned about the devastating consequences of his actions, he should have a lot of sleepless nights. Matt Kibbe and Sen. Rand Paul discuss the series of terrible decisions Fauci made during his handling of the pandemic and his continued equivocation and evasion under questioning. As ranking Republican on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Paul is demanding answers: Where did the novel coronavirus actually come from? Who funded it? Is gain-of-function research still going on, and could it lead to more man-made viruses being released in the future?

Exposing Fauci’s COVID Cover-Up | Guest: Sen. Rand Paul | Ep 225​

The changing media view on vaccines. At the start of the vaccination program anyone in the media who said a word privately or on social media against the vaccines became history and their job was gone.

Things seem to be changing and the question marks over the safety and effectiveness of the experimental vaccines that was a whisper is now getting louder and louder.

I notice Fauci in the video clip. We don't seem to have heard from him for a while....

“If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, forced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest ” - Ian Watson

With Bill Gates having factories built in Canada, Britain and Australia, to produce between 150 million and 300 million Vaccines annually in each factory, to be completed within the next year or so; they need these new regulations in place to ensure a captive market for their product.

https://apps.who.int/gb/wgihr/pdf_files/wgihr1/WGIHR_Compilation-en.pdf

Some of the comment below the video:

After the complete mishandling of the covid emergency the entire top tier of WHO management should step down or be sacked.

Here are some of the "potential health risks" I imagine being acted upon... Cars, and all other fossil fuel based transport. Gas central heating, wood burners, Any food you can think of. CASH! The sheep won't wake up until they're herded into their smart cities, wearing smart watches, under 24hr supervision

One would think the world leaders would totally re-organize the WHO! There should be a board of directors that is appointed by voting. Especially the Director.

And just when did the consultation of the authorities of all countries on Earth happen to effectively turn the (WHO) into some kind of authoritarian dictatorship!? I recall not one moment in our parliament here in Canada discussing this coup by the (WHO) over the sovereignty of independent countries.

If this goes through it won't just be health emergencies that are decided by WHO.

including through health systems readiness and resilience in ways that are commensurate with and all risks with potential to impact public health
It will be whatever WHO decides is not good for us. It will no longer be just health risks.

International Health Regulations

If we let this slide, we don't deserve freedom!

I wrote in this forum that Mr. R had groin-to-groin artery bypass surgery three months ago, for his left leg. He had emergency surgery on blood clots in his other leg this past Monday, for five hours. Left him with no feeling in both legs from the knees down, which is slowly returning.
A bit hard to understand when he is on blood thinners and other daily medications, and I have been cooking and purchasing foods with his health in mind.
I've been at the hospital all day, every day, and bumped into my gastrointestinal doctor who I have not seen for a few years. I told him what happened to my husband, and I was stunned when he asked if Mr. R had gotten the vaccine.
I replied that he had, we both did, and he wouldn't say anymore.
I'm not saying that the vaccine did or did not have anything to do with this, but it is the first time a doctor has said something to me on this topic.

I wrote in this forum that Mr. R had groin-to-groin artery bypass surgery three months ago, for his left leg. He had emergency surgery on blood clots in his other leg this past Monday, for five hours. Left him with no feeling in both legs from the knees down, which is slowly returning.
A bit hard to understand when he is on blood thinners and other daily medications, and I have been cooking and purchasing foods with his health in mind.
I've been at the hospital all day, every day, and bumped into my gastrointestinal doctor who I have not seen for a few years. I told him what happened to my husband, and I was stunned when he asked if Mr. R had gotten the vaccine.
I'm not saying that the vaccine did or did not have anything to do with this, but it is the first time a doctor has said something to me on this topic.
Covid 19 can cause blood clots, my brother in law was in the hospital the second time he got covid (the delta variant the second time) and a few days after he got out he had to go back because of blood clots in his lungs. Did your husband have covid at any time? And the vaccine may cause some of the same symptoms as the virus. The flu shot does the first time you get one so it may not be the vaccine, but I don't think it is impossible. Not a good reason to avoid the vaccine, though I would never get an mRNA version. I don't think they have been in use long enough to know for sure what the pitfalls are, or if there are any. AND I have looked up the common side affects of other mRNA therapies and

However, I am the only one in the family that got the J&J vaccine. Everyone is fine, though my daughter and grandson did get the delta variant about a month after being vaccinated. I have a relative that died from covid very quickly and he was not vaccinated. I think the data isn't all in yet and I don't think they are keeping as much data as they should.

Last edited:
he asked if Mr. R had gotten the vaccine.
Medical profession won't comment on products specifically for fear of legal action. That's common.
Doctors will only comment on general terms, eg "Aspirin has gastrointestinal problems".
The fact that a doctor has asked whether you have 'had the vaccine' rings alarm bells.

Hope Mr R recovers ok Ronnie. It's a bit soul destroying to be in a hospital all day every day, done it myself several times. Seeing what goes on around you isn't really conducive to supporting relatives either. Obviously I don't know what US hospitals are like though.

Medical profession won't comment on products specifically for fear of legal action. That's common.
Doctors will only comment on general terms, eg "Aspirin has gastrointestinal problems".
The fact that a doctor has asked whether you have 'had the vaccine' rings alarm bells.
That's exactly my feeling -
'Alarm bells'! This is an intelligent, well-educated professional doctor who I know and respect, and it wasn't just what he said, it was what he was implying.
He was making that point, and then put his hand out as if to say, 'What did you expect'.
And then rushed off to a hospital meeting, leaving me stunned.

Hope Mr R recovers ok Ronnie. It's a bit soul destroying to be in a hospital all day every day, done it myself several times. Seeing what goes on around you isn't really conducive to supporting relatives either. Obviously I don't know what US hospitals are like though.
Thank you for the kind wishes.
This particular hospital is the only local one left, the others going bankrupt and closing, and was purchased by a company who upgraded and renovated everything, it is first class in terms of environment and personnel.
My husband has been in intensive care all week where the nurses and doctors are on constant watch, I get to speak with a few doctors every single day and nurses are always right there for any need. The surgeon also monitors his progress and stops by frequently. Physical therapy and social services are there to exercise his legs each morning, and to plan to transfer him to a rehab facility for a short time before he comes home in order to get his physical strength back.
So that part of it is very encouraging. :)

International covid summit review​

Original link,

MEPs, Dr. Robert Malone & Byram Bridle - press conference after the International Covid Summit III​

Four members of the European Parliament as well as prestigious doctors gave a short highlights summary in a press conference, on May 4, 2023, of the 3rd International Covid Summit which was held in the European Parliament the previous day.

00:00 – MEP Cristian Terhes
00:40 – Dr. Robert Malone
06:43 – MEP Christine Anderson
07:56 – MEP Ivan Sincic
08:56 – MEP Cristian Terhes
09:35 – MEP Mislav Kolakušić
11:04 – MEP Cristian Terhes
12:50 – Q&A 16:03 – MP George Simion (Romania)
17:00 – Q&A
18:19 – MEP Christine Anderson
20:00 – Dr. Byram Bridle

International European Parliament covid summit part 1,

International European Parliament covid summit part, 2,

Thank you for the kind wishes.
This particular hospital is the only local one left, the others going bankrupt and closing, and was purchased by a company who upgraded and renovated everything, it is first class in terms of environment and personnel.
My husband has been in intensive care all week where the nurses and doctors are on constant watch, I get to speak with a few doctors every single day and nurses are always right there for any need. The surgeon also monitors his progress and stops by frequently. Physical therapy and social services are there to exercise his legs each morning, and to plan to transfer him to a rehab facility for a short time before he comes home in order to get his physical strength back.
So that part of it is very encouraging. :)

Glad to hear that he's getting good care. Hope he's out and about soon.

International covid summit review​

Original link,

MEPs, Dr. Robert Malone & Byram Bridle - press conference after the International Covid Summit III​

Four members of the European Parliament as well as prestigious doctors gave a short highlights summary in a press conference, on May 4, 2023, of the 3rd International Covid Summit which was held in the European Parliament the previous day.

00:00 – MEP Cristian Terhes
00:40 – Dr. Robert Malone
06:43 – MEP Christine Anderson
07:56 – MEP Ivan Sincic
08:56 – MEP Cristian Terhes
09:35 – MEP Mislav Kolakušić
11:04 – MEP Cristian Terhes
12:50 – Q&A 16:03 – MP George Simion (Romania)
17:00 – Q&A
18:19 – MEP Christine Anderson
20:00 – Dr. Byram Bridle

International European Parliament covid summit part 1,

International European Parliament covid summit part, 2,
I find it VERY interesting that a link to the CDC website gets posted by youtube on the preview thumbnail of the videos. hmm....

After spending most of the week at the hospital with Mr. R, who is improving, I had some interesting conversations with many different people visiting their family members there.
I am really amazed that most of them were talking about how they feel that the vaccine has damaged the health of their loved ones, who are now facing different issues, many of them heart-related or involving the arterial system, as in my husband's case.
I know this is not proof of anything, just find it very eye-opening. I did not speak to any hospital personnel there about their thoughts, as I know it was mandatory for them to be vaccinated at the time.
It would, however, be interesting to hear from them.
Edit: A European woman gave me a hint about a 'juice' to make yourself, using a 'juicer', having one glass ever morning to clear arteries and veins. Juice a celery stick, an apple, red beet and a carrot. She said that a friend of hers had to be scheduled for bypass because of blood clots - But after she drank a glass of this every morning for some time, blood clots were no longer a problem!

Last edited:
What I would do with a celery stick, an apple, red beet and a carrot, is that I would very carefully cut them into small pieces and then throw them in the bin.

I cook a great ragu sauce with celery and carrot. I'll eat apples but prefer making them into pies or chutney. I love beetroot (pickled) in a salad.
So if I cook with all these things, it would prevent blood clots? Cure them?
Decades ago, I had a thrombosis in my shoulder. Week in intensive care, six months on warfarin, no further problems (luckily). Despite many tests and scans they never did figure out what caused the original clot.

News Anchors Keep Collapsing On live TV Due to Climate Chang​

2b7aed03c463c846.png

I cook a great ragu sauce with celery and carrot. I'll eat apples but prefer making them into pies or chutney. I love beetroot (pickled) in a salad.
So if I cook with all these things, it would prevent blood clots? Cure them?
Decades ago, I had a thrombosis in my shoulder. Week in intensive care, six months on warfarin, no further problems (luckily). Despite many tests and scans they never did figure out what caused the original clot.
the cocktail is just good nutrition. modern processed food often results in people suffering from a mild form of malnutrition. People often don't notice until they're afflicted with some other ailment.

Because, of course, what the world really needs is health advice off a burger chain.

(And I have to add - what a truly terrible, if accurate, name to give a fast food business. I suppose their attempt to reduce the complexities of the digestive process in relation to fat heavy reconstituted meat patties is at least honest; presumably Scarf-N-Barf, Queue-N-Poo and Eat-N-Excrete were alternatives that foundered during the market research process.)

To be fair, although I think the company were famously covid sceptic, I suspect the photo is not genuine: In-N-Out cups with dodgy slogans on the base seem to have been a bit of a meme for a while.

Back